Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162939
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36509
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #16
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

If providers can see more than one guy a day, why wouldnt a hobbyist be able to? Some people can hang like that and...some cant.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #17
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
If providers can see more than one guy a day, why wouldnt a hobbyist be able to? Some people can hang like that and...some cant.
Oh dear, please tell me you're just joking and that you don't really need the biology lesson that your comment calls for.

If some hobbyists "hang like that," they need to see an endocrinologist ASAP about that giant tumor that's probably growing on their pituitary and causing testosterone production at 10x the normal level.

Sorry, but sometimes this level of activity indicates more than just studliness. There was no activity (that he reported) between 2-14 and 3-2. Then in just about 3 1/2 weeks the kid sees twelve (12) providers. I might be doing the kid a favor by suggesting he get some hormones tested.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #18
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetheart, there are guys that DO have a high sex drive, for example sex addicts...
I once had a client that would SERIOUSLY see me 3-4 times a day. So I do know that it IS possible. NOT everyone is built the same when it comes to biology
Old 03-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #19
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Here is something one might try...

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/men-c...out-drugs.html
Old 03-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #20
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
I once had a client that would SERIOUSLY see me 3-4 times a day. So I do know that it IS possible. NOT everyone is built the same when it comes to biology
I know it's possible. Did you miss my comment about once fucking 5 women in one day? But I only did it that once.

And by the way, the compulsion can be biologic (abnormal testosterone level, possibly due to a tumor) or psychiatric (your reference to sexual addiction is appropriate).

Maybe what is "normal studliness" might be a subject for a different thread. This one (or at least my original comment on it) was about why we initially doubted the veracity of his reviews - the frequency of copulation suggested by the service dates being one factor.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Like I said before, he's a fucking machine.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #22
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well first of all we do not know StillLooking's age or at least I do not. He could be a young gent with a lot of stamina. Hell I am not the "you cant fuck that many times police". To each their own. I would imagine that if there was not truth to his reviews that ladies would have stepped up already. Just my 0.02.

I think its awesome, keep it up Still Looking! We might need to change your name to the Energizer Bunny! LOL
Old 03-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #23
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Oh boy...........Roxy, roxy, Roxy.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #24
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Who me? Hehehe
Old 03-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #25
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hell I am not the "you cant fuck that many times police". To each their own. I would imagine that if there was not truth to his reviews that ladies would have stepped up already. Just my 0.02.
Are you really still unable to grasp my point?

1) No mention of any "can't fuck that much" police. A straw man. Never said it, never implied it. You made it up

2) I dispensed with the "veracity" question in my first post by saying the names of the providers are there for everybody to see. Never called him a liar. Another straw man.

That leaves us with this: I was suggesting that the guy ought to consider getting some hormones checked, because under some circumstances the frequency indicated in his posts DOES suggest a possible serious problem.

And your response is what? To tell him it's all OK - nothing to worry about, just keep on fucking (and paying us)?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #26
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear...I AM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE WITH YOU! I am making MY points just as YOU are. Just because I make a comment does NOT mean it is always towards your comment! I can grasp things just FINE. He can PAY or DO whatever he wants, he is NOT paying me.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well someone just intimated that he had an unlimited "hobbie " budget. Someone else is in business. Love you Roxie but I'm guessing you're after some of that bottomless pit. Eh?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #28
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No Yssup, not at all actually. By looking at his reviews I am not his type.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #29
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hello Everyone,

Still looking (Newbie) weighing in. I reviewed all the catagories and this one seemed best to post this!

First of all I would like to address the "ROS" part of the review. Once I was granted the coveted "Premium Access" I was able to review multitudes of "ROS" information. OMG it was simply amazing some of the stuff I was reading that won the admiration of community veterans. I'm not going to copy and paste or denote the review or author, but he was DATY till she O'd 5 times. Her juices ran down his neck, along his back and into a bucket that needed to be emptied 3 times. Come on lets get real. This is the kind of BS that gets praised and Premium Access? Being a FULL TIME Hobbiest I get a chance to meet several providers and I ask them about there experiences. In this case I actually knew this provider and asked her if something even close to this happened? She just started laughing!

Please observe the following forum guideline:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

You reference "copy and paste, or denoting the review or author". That would be a breach of our secured areas and earn you unwanted attention from staff. If you are unhappy of displeased with the "coveted premium access" I can have it removed so you won't have to read any more of the BS in ROS. Just let me know and I can take care of it.

This brings us to the next item. As a newbie I found out the hard way, no matter what you post there is always the chance you will get attacked. Hey guys everyone makes a typo. Some "ROS" are not meant to be a novel. Let it go. If it sounds like I have thin skin I don't. And it most certainly isn't just me thats drawing fire. Now I'm not talking about a few guys playing swords with words that happen to know each other and perhaps have even met at a social event. I'm talking about torpedoing anyone for even the slightest mistake. I got blasted for NOT posting reviews then for posting them. Along the way I was questioned about most everything. In a thread I mentioned instead of blasting someone, how about copy and past one of your best "ROS" and send it the guy via PM. Unless this community is to stay small and only for the select few, I would like to think practicing the Golden rule might apply here. What do you guys think?
Again copying and pasting ROS information and sending it to someone without PA access would be a breach of our guidelines and subject to penalties. There are numerous guides to successful review writing posted throughout the site, one of which is at the top of the Independent Provider Review Forum. It has been the definitive guide to writing successful reviews for a long time. As has alreday been suggested, familarizing yourself with the guidelines set forth by the OWNERS, that govern our site and it's members would be helpful so you would understand our rules and why certain things do and do not happen.

As Dennis Miller would say " Its just my opinon, I could be wrong"

I'm not sure why but I feel like the sharks are circling the boat and fresh meat has just been thrown over board. We'll see!?
I don't think that anyone here has anything against you or your posts/reviews. As stated by many, you can review, or not review, your choice. You can include ROS to whatever detail you are comfortable with or not. Personally I have no issues with your posts either way as long as they stay within the confines of our posting guidelines. A couple of your thoughts are close to breaking those rules.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 03-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #30
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well someone just intimated that he had an unlimited "hobbie " budget. Someone else is in business. Love you Roxie but I'm guessing you're after some of that bottomless pit. Eh?
Maybe he doesn't have a pituitary tumor. And maybe he doesn't have a sexual addiction problem that will prevent him from ever having a normal life.

Maybe he just turned 25 on March 1 and finally got unlimited access to his trust fund, in which case he'll eventually stop writing reviews - either because his dick will wear out, or because he'll run through his inheritance and have to get a real job. The only sport now is in predicting which will come first - dicklessness or pennilessness.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women