Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Gosh, don't we all miss the days when Saddam and his two fine Sons were in charge.
lotta crazy sob in the world, as far as im concerened it ain't the usofa's business to say how other nations should run their country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Does anybody remember why their families came to this country to begin with?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I was never against gay marriage. Have you taken your meds today whore-monger?

Find me one time I ever said anything negitive about gay marriage. I've always ALWAYS said, they should have the right to be as miserable as everyone else. The only thing I may have said, and if not I'll say it now... Marriage is a religious thing. The christian religion will not marry gay folk because it's against what they believe in. Civil unions are fine, but does anyone really care either way? Do people still actually get married at all? I thought you brilliant thinkers wanted a separation of church and state. Marriage is the very pinnacle of their combination.

Do you really not know the difference between civil unions and marriage?

Here are a few examples. I have posted it hundreds of times including post directed towards you.

You act as if they are seperate but equal. They are not. Be like giving two people who want to kill each other different guns, one person gets a shotgun and another a BB gun and you keep wondering why the people that support equal rights thinks you are a ignorant bitch for thinking those two weapons are equal. .

The reason why I say you bash gays is because you do not take the time to learn the real facts. Not your hate filled Bible version of the facts. Civil Unions are a bunch of BS.

http://lesbianlife.about.com/cs/wedd...nvmarriage.htm

Taxes:
Civil Unions are not recognized by the federal government, so couples would not be able to file joint-tax returns or be eligible for tax breaks or protections the government affords to married couples. Again, because of DOMA, same-sex couples have to file single on their federal tax returns.

Benefits:The General Accounting Office in 1997 released a list of 1,049 benefits and protections available to heterosexual married couples. These benefits range from federal benefits, such as survivor benefits through Social Security, sick leave to care for ailing partner, tax breaks, veterans benefits and insurance breaks. They also include things like family discounts, obtaining family insurance through your employer, visiting your spouse in the hospital and making medical decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

Come to think of it, my work has exploded since I started posting in here. Oh please run me down, please!!! It's amazing for my pocketbook.
I told the folks that is why you are back.

A shit load of people love HoneyBooBoo, I do not doubt that you profit off that clientele. Good for you, that is what this board is for.

But plaese learn that Civil Unions are a slap in the Gays face. Supporting that BS just shows ignorance like supporting seperate but equal water fountains did back in the day. If you were a black person in the 1950's that was a slap in the face.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's nice you're sensitive to gay issues, WPF, but you unending "homo" jokes show your true feelings for gays. You're either in the closet, or extremely homophobic.

It's like saying you are all in favor of affirmative action, then calling someone a N***er.

You're a phony. But we knew that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's nice you're sensitive to gay issues, WPF, but you unending "homo" jokes show your true feelings for gays. You're either in the closet, or extremely homophobic.

It's like saying you are all in favor of affirmative action, then calling someone a N***er.

You're a phony. But we knew that.
I was taught that actions speak the loudest you Queer MotherFucker.

My actions amount to equal rights for everyone.

Words? WTF??????????? , you want some nice motherfucker that calls you gay to deny you equal rights? .... or do you want some SOB like me that fights for equal protection under the law for you Queer fuckers?

I make fun of blacks, whites, straights, homosexuals, men and women equally.

As a former lawyer, I should not have to point out the difference to you between equal rights and equal bad taste.

Words can be in bad taste but that is a far cry from equal rights.

One last thing, if you had an ounce of sense, you would see how my use of these so called offensive terms is really to get some of these ignorant bitch's to see how offensive their action of denying Gay's equal rights really is.

I play golf with a Gay woman once a week. She agree's 100% with me. She does not give a shit about nothing but real equal rights. The right to marry in the Great State of Texas and have all the rights that straight people have.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You need glass's asshole...if ya can't see those differences

Quote:

Do you understand the difference between calling someone black and denying them the right to marry or drink at the same fountain as you

and calling someone a n****r and fighting for their right to marry the same as you, drink at the same fountain as you and the right to call you a honkie?

Are you that ignorant?

Now you and LK promise me you won't have kids. Double wrap your clit if you two decide to have sex. I'd hate for your kid to suffer the fate of a baby seal
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, you're the homophobe, not me. I have always been in favor of gay marriage, and I'm secure enough in my sexuality I don't have to make "homo" jokes every other post. Now you're saying "I can't be a homophobe because I have a gay friend." Does that sound familiar? "I'm not racist because I have a black friend". Holds no water. We know what you are. Your defensiveness proves it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey, you're the homophobe, not me. I have always been in favor of gay marriage, and I'm secure enough in my sexuality I don't have to make "homo" jokes every other post. Now you're saying "I can't be a homophobe because I have a gay friend." Does that sound familiar? "I'm not racist because I have a black friend". Holds no water. We know what you are. Your defensiveness proves it.
I didn't say I had a Gay friend. I say I play golf with a Gay woman once a week. I never said "I can't be homophobe because I have a gay friend"
I'm not defensive nor apologetic.

I played golf with her today and the topic came up. She said you sounded like a pussy and LK was in ignorant denial. She hates it when people try and tell that Civil Union lie.

We would of had dinner together but she said she had to go to a Afgan War Women Amputee fundraiser, said it was crawling with pussy. Kinda funny coming from a her.

Now can you explain the difference to LK between marriage and Civil Unions?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

For most people marriage has religious affilations and isn't government supposed to stay out of our religions? Isn't that a hard and fast rule of the left, an absolute rule, no government in our religion and no religion in our government. Did that rule change?

A Civil Union has nothing to do with religion, it is all government. It takes care of all the legal entanglements.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:31 AM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Good Riddance

No, of course not.

The world is much better off without Saddam and his cronies.

However, that is not the point.

The point is we had in a box where his influence was limited. We went into Iraq and only gave Al Qaeda a new recruitment tool while depleting our blood and treasure. We played into OBL hands with that idiotic move.

. . . There was no valid reason for going into that hell hole and now most of the country realizes that, but not all see that, even now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Gosh, don't we all miss the days when Saddam and his two fine Sons were in charge.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We would of had dinner together but she said she had to go to a Afgan War Women Amputee fundraiser, said it was crawling with pussy. Kinda funny coming from a her.
Yea, who would have thought that an "equal rights" hound would go to fundraiser for Women Amputees to chase pussy! I'm not sure it is "kinda funny," but its hypocritical.

WTF, sometimes you "talk" too much in your "agenda" posts.

You might want to consider exercising the 5th more thatn the 1st.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

A Civil Union has nothing to do with religion, it is all government. It takes care of all the legal entanglements.
You are a God damn liar or idiot maybe both.

Even CuteOldFool knows that Civil Unions deny gays the same financial benefits that married heterosexual couples have.

Why do you and LK lie so much? Nobody is trying to make church's opposed to gay marriage, marry gays you ignorant SOB. What Gays want is the same legal rights as their straight fellow citizens. They have plenty of churchs that will marry them.

http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/wedd...ageBenefit.htm

Question: What are the legal benefits of marriage?
With the denial of gay marriage, gay and lesbian couples are kept from more than just a ceremony and marriage certificate. There are many real legal and economic benefits of marriage that gays and lesbians are denied because they are not allowed to marry. What are the legal rights and benefits of marriage?
Answer: According to Lambda Legal Defense, more than 1,400 legal rights are conferred upon heterosexual married couples in the United States. By not being allowed to marry, gays and lesbians are denied these rights. Even in the state of Massachusetts, the only US state with legalized gay marriage, most of the benefits of marriage do not apply, because the Defense of Marriage Act states that the federal government only recognizes marriage as "a legal union of one man and one woman as husband and wife".

Here are some of the legal rights that married couples have and gays and lesbians are denied:
  1. Joint parental rights of children
  2. Joint adoption
  3. Status as "next-of-kin" for hospital visits and medical decisions
  4. Right to make a decision about the disposal of loved ones remains
  5. 5. Immigration and residency for partners from other countries
  6. Crime victims recovery benefits
  7. Domestic violence protection orders
Judicial protections and immunity

Automatic inheritance in the absence of a will
Public safety officers death benefits
Spousal veterans benefits
Social Security
Medicare
Joint filing of tax returns
Wrongful death benefits for surviving partner and children
Bereavement or sick leave to care for partner or children
Child support
Joint Insurance Plans
Tax credits including: Child tax credit, Hope and lifetime learning credits
Deferred Compensation for pension and IRAs
Estate and gift tax benefits
Welfare and public assistance
Joint housing for elderly
Credit protection
Medical care for survivors and dependents of certain veterans
These are just a few of the 1400 state and federal benefits that gays and lesbians are denied by not being able to marry. Most of these benefits cannot be privately arranged or contracted for within the legal system.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yea, who would have thought that an "equal rights" hound would go to fundraiser for Women Amputees to chase pussy! I'm not sure it is "kinda funny," but its hypocritical.

WTF, sometimes you "talk" too much in your "agenda" posts.

You might want to consider exercising the 5th more thatn the 1st.
My agenda posts are made to get the truth out. Not the truth as I see it but the actual truth. Gays are denied the same rights you and I have. That is a Civil Rights issue.

btw, It was a joke LL. She told me a joke...the key word was crawling. You see the implied meaning was that they had no legs.

'' We would of had dinner together but she said she had to go to a Afgan War Women Amputee fundraiser, said it was crawling with pussy.''

LL,
Do you think DOMA will be struck down by the SC? Do you think it should be?

I do on both fronts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
btw, It was a joke LL. She told me a joke...the key word was crawling. You see the implied meaning was that they had no legs.

'' We would of had dinner together but she said she had to go to a Afgan War Women Amputee fundraiser, said it was crawling with pussy.''

LL,
Do you think DOMA will be struck down by the SC? Do you think it should be?

I do on both fronts.
I see. It's funnier if they are "crawling" around instead of "walking" around. Thanks.

I guess it is a "gay" thingy ..... I'm used to that term, "crawling," implying "lots of them"!

I don't know what the Supreme Court is going to do ... I was hoping they would toss "Obama-Care" in its entirety. But it will just have to sufficate under its own weight.

May be I misunderstood what the legislation was "all about" .. so I will look at it again. I thought it left the decision up to the States as far as defining "marriage"!

As anyone ever done a reliable and honest study on the cost to the taxpayers on the Feds recognizing "gay marriages" as it relates to Federal benefits?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I see. It's funnier if they are "crawling" around instead of "walking" around. Thanks.

I guess it is a "gay" thingy ..... I'm used to that term, "crawling," implying "lots of them"!

?
It was a j o k e, LL. There was no benifit. She was just joking with me. Some jokes are funnier than others, some ya need to be there for , I suppose.

Quote:

May be I misunderstood what the legislation was "all about" .. so I will look at it again. I thought it left the decision up to the States as far as defining "marriage"!

As anyone ever done a reliable and honest study on the cost to the taxpayers on the Feds recognizing "gay marriages" as it relates to Federal benefits?
DOMA is about Federal benefits.

As far as I'm concerened they should do away with all of them for everybody. But if they are going to offer them, they shpuld offer them to all or nobody IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women