Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35734
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 06:16 PM   #16
rockmanX
BANNED

Y'all better see her soon I'm going to wear her out tonight
rockmanX is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #17
Jtbc
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMann View Post

Jtbc, YES my friend, the MSOG was good -- DAMN good. I was unable to get in to see her today due to her booking schedule, but will try again tomorrow. MSOG on MSOG: it's the only way to go with providers like Scarlet!!
Sold
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:18 PM   #18
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

Scarlet is such an extraordinarily good addition to the scene, that (as I have to do with a few outstanding providers, comparable to Flower ex-GoldOne, Flower/Sugar ex-LH, Yuna, ex-Rainbow, and Red of GT, due to return to GT in a couple of days), I had to return immediately to see her. Scarlet is indeed OUTSTANDING!

Many thanks to all those who (like BigBamboo, DW, and BAL), above and through PMs, have seen her and confirmed my judgment and proved that I'm not imagining things: Scarlet is right up there with Perfect and Vicky and Lexy (well, Perfect's still got the edge overall, IMHO, though I'm sure opinions will vary about that). (I had to see Perfect again this weekend just to make sure, and, OMG, she continues to AMAZE!)

I honestly believe that Blue is trying to do what no spa has ever done before, achieve the ideal and perfect mix of truly WORLD-CLASS quality with diversity. So far, IMHO, they're well along that road. (That, by the way, IMHO, is the reason Blue has attracted so many hobbyists to visit the spa and this site, contra the troll claims we so often hear). It was even completely full and crowded when I visited on Sunday.

And I confirmed that, contra my good friend Picachulon, she does indeed have (the appropriate) reddish-orange hair! No doubt about it! (I'm relieved that I'm not color blind as he thought!)
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:01 PM   #19
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

She’s lovely. Not thin. Mildly thick in the best possible way. I’d venture to to say the K9 view was among the best I’ve seen of late. And her hair is definitely red
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:01 PM   #20
rockmanX
BANNED

I've got an appointment with her at 2 p.m. today
Old 07-31-2019, 07:42 PM   #21
Jtbc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMann View Post
Scarlet is such an extraordinarily good addition to the scene, that (as I have to do with a few outstanding providers, comparable to Flower ex-GoldOne, Flower/Sugar ex-LH, Yuna, ex-Rainbow, and Red of GT, due to return to GT in a couple of days), I had to return immediately to see her. Scarlet is indeed OUTSTANDING!

Many thanks to all those who (like BigBamboo, DW, and BAL), above and through PMs, have seen her and confirmed my judgment and proved that I'm not imagining things: Scarlet is right up there with Perfect and Vicky and Lexy (well, Perfect's still got the edge overall, IMHO, though I'm sure opinions will vary about that). (I had to see Perfect again this weekend just to make sure, and, OMG, she continues to AMAZE!)

I honestly believe that Blue is trying to do what no spa has ever done before, achieve the ideal and perfect mix of truly WORLD-CLASS quality with diversity. So far, IMHO, they're well along that road. (That, by the way, IMHO, is the reason Blue has attracted so many hobbyists to visit the spa and this site, contra the troll claims we so often hear). It was even completely full and crowded when I visited on Sunday.

And I confirmed that, contra my good friend Picachulon, she does indeed have (the appropriate) reddish-orange hair! No doubt about it! (I'm relieved that I'm not color blind as he thought!)

WOW.

Perfect level? SHITTT
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:24 PM   #22
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Ran into Scarlet while I was walking around inside.

Yeah.... I need to do some budgeting..
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:46 PM   #23
Corncob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Thanks for the review. I haven’t been to Blue since Orange was there a couple of years back. I’ll be checking with the Mamasan shortly, hopefully I can get in there tonight. Happy Hobbying my Brothers
Corncob is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:41 AM   #24
RonnieReagan
BANNED

Yes thank you for the review. I have had good luck with Red colors my whole life and lately at Goodtime. I would like to MAGA Scarlet Make Acquaintance Girl Allright
RonnieReagan is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:48 AM   #25
Jtbc
BANNED

Finally saw one of the new girls - scarlet.

Reviewing tomorrow...
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:30 PM   #26
JamesDeen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don’t know whether to love you or hate you, Dad, but I know you have me wanting to see Scarlet.
JamesDeen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #27
rockmanX
BANNED

Saw her in Las Vegas last week
Old 08-06-2019, 07:35 PM   #28
Kim Gun-mo
BANNED

Me too I'm going to see Scarlett tonight.
Kim Gun-mo is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:30 AM   #29
shaunglobal69
Registered Member

Is she rough fingerbang friendly like Shasha?
shaunglobal69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #30
Kim Gun-mo
BANNED

I finger bang her very hard and had no complaints.
Kim Gun-mo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women