Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Some of us have booty calls/boyfriends/husbands outside the hobby . . . just like you guys, lol.
I understand that but why BB a hookup that fucks everything in sight raw and play safe in the hobby? Maybe it's a mental thing? Hooker logic?

I've probably fucked 95% of my past hookups BB (up to 3 different whores a day) seems like the RW chicks are down for the bare hot dog, they almost get insulted if you pull a hat out
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #17
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
why BB a hookup that fucks everything in sight raw and play safe in the hobby?
Who wants to pay for an STD or pregnancy scare?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #18
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
What about you, OP? We all know you went bb with all your clients, what about random bar encounters?
I have no idea what you are talking about. You clearly have me confused with someone else.

Quote:
I understand that but why BB a hookup that fucks everything in sight raw and play safe in the hobby? Maybe it's a mental thing? Hooker logic?

I've probably fucked 95% of my past hookups BB (up to 3 different whores a day) seems like the RW chicks are down for the bare hot dog, they almost get insulted if you pull a hat out
Yes RW girls def want bare sex, a lot of them will be upfront about it right away and tell you they are on the pill, etc.

If feels so much better to cum inside of a girls pussy than inside of a condom. The girls like it better too.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #19
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Ahh, one of the few things good about getting old!

My RW encounters are generally women of my age (45-55) and through some combination of menopause, tubes tied, or other inability to conceive, I cannot remember the last time condoms or pills were mentioned.

Of course, one of the leading interest factors for me in a GF or FWB is no desire to procreate. So that and the usual fact that they are no longer fertile usually gets clarified over the first drink! That is as good a sign that we are getting busy later as if she pulled off her panties and handed them to you!!!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:34 PM   #20
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I will admit to BB sex in the hobby during the first meeting. I keep a list of these girls for Christmas presents and future meetings.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #21
StopShort
Valued Poster

In my college days, all I had to hear was that a chick was on some form of birth control. In that young mindset pregnancy scared most of us a helluva lot more than STD's. If a chick said she was on BC, I was diving in raw. Other than that I wrapped up
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #22
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A friend of mine had to have an emergency hysterectomy and was out of commission for 3 months...when the doctor gave her the go ahead, I dove in deep BB. I don't think twice about it in RW (which is probably wrong). But the fuck-fest her and I had will never be forgotten !
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:44 PM   #23
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

ive had bb sex only a handful of times in my life because i was always paranoid about sti's, or worse a damn pregnancy. those times i was so harmmered i didnt even remember having sex. id just wake up with a naked women in bed with me and she would say yes we fucked without condom. i would go to medical and get my dick checked after these times. i can count this on one hand.

i havent been able to hobby because of financial reasons but i admit i was curious about bbfs but im too damn paranoid to do that in the hobby. i got enough medical problems as it is i dont need to add more.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:00 PM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Who wants to pay for an STD or pregnancy scare?
I pull out and pray so you won't be on the baby momma list lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:09 PM   #25
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Then why are you on icky?
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:31 PM   #26
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I pull out and pray so you won't be on the baby momma list lol
I'm trying to conceive now with my beau . . . I want no second doubts about the father of my child!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #27
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

This question seems almost comical to those if us who came of age in the early 1970's when every girl you knew was on birth control and penicillin would cure almost anything.

"Hell yes!" is the answer!!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is the OP trying to find its mother?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #29
nwss00
Social Engineer

Encounters: 16

You wanna know the unvarnished truth?

I've never experienced bare before, either personally or in the hobby.

The only long term relationship I've had in the past has been with a conservative, career-oriented prude who insisted on using a cover every time.

No doubt it feels great but is it worth the risk especially when you're doing it as part of the hobby?
nwss00 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:06 PM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trying to understand y'alls logic here.

Being married and paying a stranger for sex? No problem.

Everyone giving fake names to each other to have sex? No problem.

Hide with your life your true identity and consider it "nuclear" to share someone's name or address? No problem.

Eating the pussy of a hooker or swallowing the baby batter of a john? No problem.

I know for a fact so many of you here, both guys and girls, are having bareback sex in the hobby yet most try to deny publicly and act like they're saints even though they're committing an illegal act, use acronyms to describe wanting to eat a stranger's ass, and lie to friends and family about this "hobby" yet bareback is the line that is crossed to be a sinner around here?

Many girls here are living day to day or week to week and will take a bare dick in a second if it will pay rent. She's more worried about eating that day, being homeless, or feeding her habit of video games than she is about the long-term consequence of getting a germ from some dude that has insurance and probably keeps himself clean.

Most sessions I've had start with the girl asking if I'm clean and then when I say yes her saying we don't need a condom...some of those girls that post here every day. Late night chat used to be great - rent was due in 7 hours and those girls would offer BB anal and to wash my car to keep a roof over their head another day. Girls that are selling their bodies are not the most moral sorts and it's an easy line to cross to give themselves a leg up on those that wish to play "safe". If there's nothing wrong with selling your body why not use your real name?

It's not everyone by any means, some girls here say they are no BB and mean it, even after multiple meetings but it's a growing minority. Don't like it ladies? Do something other than sell your body to strangers.

Exactly why I have so little respect for many of you here - you're liars and anyone willing to do some research knows it.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women