Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2017, 11:17 AM   #16
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
I was using an accountant who loved to talk talk talk...long story short there was a mid cities LE who was posting pics of people arrested on prostitution stings.

Their pay outs on lawsuits for wrongful arrests and other improprieties quadrupled with this policy of get tuff on prostitution.

Supposedly several legal firms in Tarrant County got huge money representing those willing to fight the charges and eventually agreements with non disclosure clauses and big payouts were reached with several clients on the pretense that they cease and desist there tactics for undercover prostitution and these guys quit representing clients with future claims claims against the city.

Also out of court settlements were reached with the Hotel chain allowing a undercover operation on their premises that endangered hotel guest by luring in criminal elements and aiding in the illegal arrest of innocent victims.

I'm not going to mention the big name sports city and the lawyers involved as it is second hand information but I do know that if I'm charged with a criminal act in Tarrant County I'm calling Jeff Kennedy he has a reputation of fighting for his client depending on your previous criminal charges YMMV.

If your a guy with no criminal history and you get caught in a sting look at it as an opportunity for a six figure payout .....especially if you loose your job over it.
So . . . you won't mention big names but you mention your lawyer buddy?

Surely, anyone can scour the online records to see what cases he's been involved in.

So much for discretion!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #17
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Providers that been caught 3 times will sell their soul, then call it UTR or retirement.

Good point, (just like providers do, hobbyists are no different) i am sure they acquired all their information, cell phone contacts, hobby information from throw away cell phone. (providers laptop or cell phone too) Then followed up to get handles, reviews, pic's, and advertisements. AND their RW info. ADDED all that to their on-going data base. (i hope y'all don't think that providers are the only ones that take down your lic. plate number & P411 info)

CG
Criss-Cross that with the free condom database.... too easy
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #18
Dman118
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Daaaamn, after going through those pictures all I can say is, ladies I'm sorry. You definitely earn your donations!

Don't even make me think of the fact I have probably followed some of those guys.
Dman118 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:53 PM   #19
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman118 View Post
Daaaamn, after going through those pictures all I can say is, ladies I'm sorry. You definitely earn your donations!

Don't even make me think of the fact I have probably followed some of those guys.
I was thinking the same thing. On a good note it's nice to know I look a lot better than some of you guys.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:47 AM   #20
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Safety. Safety. Safety.

Don't mention money or acts ever.

Providers list your rates in your ad, which is completely okay to do. Don't expect us to ask.

Don't have 2 different rates for the same time to make us have to say what we want. Asking for 1Hour GFE 250 or 1 Hour PSE for 300 will get us in trouble. Just have 1 fucking rate listed for an hour.

Guys,

Call and say only how much time and when you would like to spend.

If either party mentions money or an act, break contact immediately.
+1

My, my. A useful post in Coed! Will wonders never cease?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:31 PM   #21
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
+1

My, my. A useful post in Coed! Will wonders never cease?
Next thing will be you not thinking you're God of this place and the only person with a brain. If that happens I know the apocalypse is upon us.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #22
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Next thing will be you not thinking you're God of this place and the only person with a brain. If that happens I know the apocalypse is upon us.
No, I still think I'm the god of this place, little man.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:55 PM   #23
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
No, I still think I'm the god of this place, little man.
It's God. Why aren't you the mod of the Alert section? You've admitted you don't see providers. You only seem to troll it in order to make yourself feel superior to others.

Anyway no attorney worth shit is spending his life defending hookers. I also went to law school but realized it's a glorified sales position and didn't practice one day.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:57 PM   #24
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Thanks for sharing, little man.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:03 AM   #25
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
It's God. Why aren't you the mod of the Alert section? You've admitted you don't see providers. You only seem to troll it in order to make yourself feel superior to others.

Anyway no attorney worth shit is spending his life defending hookers. I also went to law school but realized it's a glorified sales position and didn't practice one day.
It takes a troll to recognize another ... . I don't like trolls, but you're the exception. Both for our onboard and PM interactions , I actually like you and respect you. I will try to forgive and forget that you went to law school though.....

Back on topic. I have reasons to believe what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas. Don't ask me why, I will have to answer that I have ESP. Guys and Gals. Be paranoid. It might save you. And listen to Shyster Jon, even though I don't like him and think he is just small time ambulance-chaser, jail-door lawyer (Just Call Soul-like) and a narcissistic asshole. But listen to him... He is right.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:18 AM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
... I don't like trolls, but you're the exception. Both for our onboard and PM interactions , I actually like you and respect you. I will try to forgive and forget that you went to law school though.....

Back on topic. I have reasons to believe what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas. Don't ask me why, I will have to answer that I have ESP. Guys and Gals. Be paranoid. It might save you. ...
I like Eccie214 too, but I don't have a compelling reason why.

I've had the same 'feeling' for awhile now. Other cities in Texas have been really tough. Always thought Dallas was mostly spared because of lack of budget and manpower.

Now, simply don't know. But erring on the side of caution is never a bad idea.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:00 AM   #27
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Thanck you both. While I troll, there's truth to 99% of my posts.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #28
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Luke Skywalker, use the force and tell us why you sense what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas.
Certainly not disputing this, very well may be. Just curious.
Also, today I was browsing the dallas BP ads. Been a while since I had.
Wow... a few familiar and regular faces, but for the most part there were dozens upon dozens of 'way too good to be true' ads. I'm not talking about the usual Asian stock photos. These are real-looking beauties that seem legit but can't possibly be. Yes, there are the rare gems (unicorns) to be found, but damn, the risks aren't worth it. If LE crackdown happens in Dallas, I'm guessing BP is where it goes down.
And if that's not enough of a deterrent, there's always the BP scams, bait & switch, cash n' dash...
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #29
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wally View Post
Luke Skywalker, use the force and tell us why you sense what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas.
Certainly not disputing this, very well may be. Just curious.
Also, today I was browsing the dallas BP ads. Been a while since I had.
Wow... a few familiar and regular faces, but for the most part there were dozens upon dozens of 'way too good to be true' ads. I'm not talking about the usual Asian stock photos. These are real-looking beauties that seem legit but can't possibly be. Yes, there are the rare gems (unicorns) to be found, but damn, the risks aren't worth it. If LE crackdown happens in Dallas, I'm guessing BP is where it goes down.
And if that's not enough of a deterrent, there's always the BP scams, bait & switch, cash n' dash...
I feel a disturbance in the hobby force....

Remember that unicorns have a horn, that might as well be shoven upon your ass.....

ijs
Old 08-24-2017, 01:15 PM   #30
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Roy Wally is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women