Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #16
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

I rather put what not on my menu than leave it open to anything goes, I dont want to give off any false impression. I stop including the link to p411 its for members only so they usually an extra savings from me.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #17
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

How about a little creative, like "Enjoys Her Protein Drinks"

Nice/Naughty, clear, realistic, unblurred, not taken in a messy bathroom, photos
would be awesome.

Some Glamour shot photos are cool, but if that is all she has it just has a
TGTBT feel about them.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:15 PM   #18
hard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I agree with all the points posted here except for the one about the menu.

I guess it's because I don't have a menu.
She does not have a menu, Although she has specials in her profile that is finger lick'in good.
hard is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #19
Moriarty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

OBSG, thanks for starting this thread. Many of the ladies have very useful ads but there seems to be a growing number of ads that I simply skip.

I have just a couple of things to emphasize.

A working p411 link is very useful. Not having to do a p411 search is a wonderful thing.

IMHO no menu, uh I mean no list of activities, in the ad is OK as long as the recent reviews are accurate wirh respect to activities. If the lady is YMMV on a lot of things or not full GFE that is important to know.

Incall location down to a couple of miles is important.
Moriarty is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:05 PM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Good responses so far. Thanks all!

To expand on a few things. Clearly, not every ad will have all the same things. It would be boing if they were all the cookie-cutter same. And, we can debate specifics ad-nasum. Be creative. Let your personality show through. But keep in mind there is a wide audience here. With a wide range of likes and dislikes. The more of the elements suggested in your ads increase the odds you will attract enough attention to lead to some sessions. How you present those elements will tell much about you. Make it easy for us to pick you. Keep in mind we are very busy staring at your ass/tits in the picture to pay much attention to anything else.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:54 AM   #21
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylbob View Post
Dayum, sometimes ads don't have to say much at all (even when it's not an ad)...

Hey, Adrienne, met someone this week in Chicago who spoke highly of you...she and I had a lot of fun (at least I did), and she asked if I knew BSB.
Saw your latest review - She is a wonderful lady. I know you two had fun!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:01 AM   #22
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Pet peves with ads and profiles: no age. Old and inaccurate pics, vague location, "limited gfe/pse wth does it mean? Lindsey Lacey is great example of clear info in her ads, showcase.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:05 PM   #23
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Elaborating on the OP's post, to the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Fonts:
Keep it easy to read. Funky characters, pale colors, lots of emotes, are not good. All caps? Quit yelling. THIS IS NOT BACKPAGE. See, not so easy on the eyes is it?
OMG THIS.

Quote:
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation:
Yes, it matters. Periods and paragraphs make it easy to understand. Hint- Use Word to compose your ad, then cut and paste it.
Yes, and this applies double on showcases.

Quote:
DFW is 13 counties and almost 10,000 square miles. Dallas, North Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Ft Worth, Arlington, etc are NOT locations. 75 and 635 is a location. Guys want to know where you are so they can decide if you are within a reasonable driving distance. They get pissed when they get all worked up to see you and then find out you’re an hour away.
To add to this: you wonderful ladies are already putting work in screening and preparation and so on. It's a waste of your time to go through the screening and booking process with a potential client, only to have them back out once they realize how long the trip will be. Making a location clear(-ish) saves you as much hassle as it saves us.

Quote:
Rates:
Yes, you have them on your website, showcase, etc. Right? You don’t? Hmm. But who cares? Most guys will make a decision to find out more or not very quickly. Making them work to find out critical info will automatically drop you from consideration of many. Running a special? Tell us what it is. We don’t want to call you, see your website, read reviews, etc. Tell us the rate, how long it’s good for, and what it encompasses. Even if you’re not running a special, show your rates. The less we have to do, the better the chances you will get the appointment.
This is doubly important for those who have the "no negotiations" policies in your showcases or signatures. I'm totally with you and have no desire to haggle-- it ruins the mood and cuts into time better spent having fun (and it's tacky and lame). So let's not make this an easter egg hunt or an exercise in cold reading, mmkay? This will save us both on eye rolls and frustration.

Quote:
Menu:
WALDT. Make damn sure if you use terms, you know what they mean. If there are things in high demand you don’t do, tell us in the ad. Don’t do BBBJ? Say CBJ. That will turn off some guys but that’s OK.Why waste your time and ours making us find that out? You’re not going to get business from those guys anyway so why not tell us up front? If you are reluctant to list activates in an ad, OK, but be sure you have them, and more importantly, those you don't do somewhere easy to find. Like your showcase or website. Telling us to read your reviews is not the right thing to say. Guys lie in reviews. Shocking, I know
Instead of complaining and focusing on a "menu", let me put it in advertising terms. You may not realize it because most of us skip commercials these days, but there's actually a consistent set of elements that memorable and effective advertisements contain. The first is that they're concise, meaning the get to the point. The second is that they're focused, meaning their purpose is to get your attention for the hook (or sales pitch). The third is that most of them are clear about what they're advertising for (even if the actual ad seems unrelated). That means you (or in this case, I) tend to know whose ad you (or I) just saw.

Leaving the preferred method(s) for contacting you and your preferred times of availability are also really useful.
jdkees is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:23 PM   #24
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good to know. I hope I didn't rub Dallas the wrong way with my latest ad! I have a dark sense of humor.

I probably should have included more information.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #25
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi View Post
Good to know. I hope I didn't rub Dallas the wrong way with my latest ad! I have a dark sense of humor.

I probably should have included more information.
I was amused. Of course I only just read it (I haven't checked many ads lately). It was sparse but not misleading, and pretty to the point. I'd give it a B+.

Also, now I'm kicking myself for not checking ads if you're only going to be around until the 4th. Yer kinda hawt.
jdkees is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #26
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps I should push it to next week, to allow more notice. Also, so I don't have to travel by canoe! And I want an A+ dammit!!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:09 PM   #27
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The more things change, the more they stay the same. This is needed as much now as two years ago
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:16 PM   #28
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

And the ones who need to read it won't.

Quote:
DFW is 13 counties and almost 10,000 square miles. Dallas, North Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Ft Worth, Arlington, etc are NOT locations. 75 and 635 is a location. Guys want to know where you are so they can decide if you are within a reasonable driving distance. They get pissed when they get all worked up to see you and then find out you’re an hour away.

Amen. If I'm looking for a date in west Fort Worth, I'm going to click on profiles, showcases, BP ads, whatever that say things such as "West Fort Worth," "Camp Bowie," Hulen," McCart", "Benbrook," "White Settlement," "Cherry Lane," "TCU Area," etc., as opposed to an ad that simply says "Fort Worth." The latter's location could be in any of a hundred places that I can't get to, and I'm not going to go through the hassle, or put you through the hassle, of a back-and-forth text or PM exchange that has a good chance or resulting in no benefit for each of us.

Give us a reason to see you (if you think pouty or fish-faced photos provide a compelling reason, think again). Make it easy for us to figure out whether you are geograohically compatible. It's not that we're lazy; we just don't want to waste time -- ours or yours.

Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:20 PM   #29
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

I will never understand why whores care about other whores Buisness... Let them do what they want if you're so worried about another whore then you're obviously aren't busy enough... Especially making a thread in regards to how they run there Buisness... If it wasn't working they wouldnt continue to do the shit they do!!!! Some of yall need to worry about y'alls self instead of worrying about them...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #30
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I will never understand why whores care about other whores Buisness... Let them do what they want if you're so worried about another whore then you're obviously aren't busy enough... Especially making a thread in regards to how they run there Buisness... If it wasn't working they wouldnt continue to do the shit they do!!!! Some of yall need to worry about y'alls self instead of worrying about them...
This coming from someone who always has something 'critical' to add. The hypocrisy is fucking staggering!
Brandofan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women