Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35642
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You people and weightlifting...how many 300 lb fat guys do you see working the free weights? There's a reason for that...

I love how this thread is about me and I didn't even post a thing...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I love how this thread is about me and I didn't even post a thing...
This thread isn't about you, or that wasn't the original intent of this thread.

However I did notice there weren't any 'fat' remarks until you posted in this thread.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

As I told LL one day...don't let your disdain of me cloud your judgement...if you think I was this first person to make a fat comment you have a reading comprehension problem...I'll do you a favor and not quote the multiple previous mentions...

Why don't you take your anger out on the fourth poster, who hijacked your shit toward me...

P.S.-Let me know how your "dignified manner" was working out BEFORE I got here...

P.P.S.-Fucking stupid...
Old 10-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This thread isn't about you, or that wasn't the original intent of this thread.

However I did notice there weren't any 'fat' remarks until you posted in this thread.
Quote:

Why don't you take your anger out on the fourth poster, who hijacked your shit toward me...
Perhaps you need to take remedial English. Nowhere was my post 'angry'.

About the fourth poster, his post was (for all intents and purposes) posted in a very incoherent manner, so I really didn't care what he had to say.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You're not angry? I was attributing that incredibly incorrect statement about me being the first person to take this thread into the "fat" arena as you being so upset you weren't thinking straight...so it really is reading comprehension problems?

P.S.-Let's not forget DJ...I didn't make this about me...the forth poster, and later, you did...well done...
Old 10-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #21
mescolanza
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Good job!! You should be proud of yourself. If you want drastic results, try a Juice Fast. 1-3 lb off per day and you feel like you haven't in years
mescolanza is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #22
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Yeah...and see what that gets you once your juicer breaks, or you quit doing it for a week...
Old 10-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #24
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mescolanza View Post
Good job!! You should be proud of yourself. If you want drastic results, try a Juice Fast. 1-3 lb off per day and you feel like you haven't in years
I just pulled that Juice Fast up on wiki, and it's far too drastic for what I'm trying to do, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #25
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just be careful when you fart on a juice fast.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Never believe a fart.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #27
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Good for you, D_J. At least you're trying. Way more than we can say for alot of people. Just walk into a cafe like Kelley's and note that 90% + of the patrons are severely overweight. It's almost comical.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #28
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Let's not forget DJ...I didn't make this about me...the forth poster, and later, you did...well done...
How in GOD's name can we forget?

--(face palm)--
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #29
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

DJ have you ever considered TRT? Most males do not understand just how much that effects things. Kind of has a trickle down effect and causes tons of issues. Just a suggestion.
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #30
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is too early in the morning the day after my birthday to be coherent, but I'll try.

I used to be an unhappy chick who weighed more than 400 lbs before I became a provider, figured that poundage was going to kill me, started walking and working with light weights and Yoga for toning, cut portions and for a while everything "white" out of my diet (NCA policy - no carbs allowed), lost over 200 lbs, got happy, healthy, and horny. Seemed a natural progression to turn to the profession.

Have gained about 30 lbs back over the last 6 years, and as I've gotten older (53 yesterday), I do find it more difficult to keep the weight off. I blame this place. No, the Internet, not just ECCIE. The more time you spend sitting in front of the computer screen, the bigger your butt gets exponentially. It is a necessary evil that many of us MUST spend a considerable time exercising our fingers on a keyboard for our jobs, whatever they may be, are exhausted at the end of the day mentally, and don't get enough physical exertion.

I also have a thyroid issue for which I must be monitored and take medication. Makes it even harder to lose that 30 pounds that's accumulated, plus another 20 I'd like to take off. Sex only burns 200-250 calories an hour. That's one cup of mashed potatoes. (Btw, replace that with one cup of mashed potatoes with sweet taters and you cut half the calories.) I'd have to be in bed doing gymnastics 12 hours a day to lose a significant amount of weight. (I know, you guys are saying, "The problem with that IS...?") I swim, but my apartment's pool is closing for the winter, so back to yoga, maybe belly dancing to cut the belly. I have a Wii that's collecting dust, so maybe I'll get their fitness program and see what I can do without breaking the lamps in my living room.

Other than sitting on our behinds too much, I think many of us make bad food choices, some because we're lazy, yeah, some because we're just worn out from the day (the thyroid think makes me really tired sometimes), but some also because we are fed a lot of hype by manufacturers of supposedly "low-cal" and "diet" products which really aren't that healthy or good at reducing weight, and are lacking taste and become boring after a while. We have to find the right balance of foods. Not all fats are bad, either, which is another thing we've had shoved down our gullets. REAL butter, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, and nuts are much better (antioxidants) and more easily processed by the body than margarine, canola and veggie oil, soy products, and those granola bars. I could go on and on about food combining and metabolism, blah, blah, blah.

Common sense plan: avoid processed foods and artificial sweeteners, eat natural foods, but they do take a lot more time to prepare from scratch in a world in which we have little time, and yes, I STILL say eating healthy is more expensive. (For example, if you're going the prepared meal route for convenience like many people, well, Lean Cuisine average price $2.50, Banquet $1.00. Veggies, one frozen pack of onions/green & red peppers .99 cents, one fresh small onion, one small green pepper, one small red pepper total $2.25.)

Btw, plain popcorn (forget the movie butter) and dark chocolate are healthy snacks, and a tasty combo.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women