Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35642
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #16
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Nice.... I'm impressed... kinda thought this thread wouldnt get a post and would get buried in a day.

I've actually gotten my friends to start enjoying the good stuff... we'll have parties where you're only admitted within the door if you have a certain type of brew... Texas beers, a certain flavor, a certain brewer, etc.

Had a 512 Pecan the other day right out of the cask... some of the best stuff I've ever had!

I may go right out of the keg one day, but I'm still enjoying bottling the stuff... I actually dont use the bottles that comes in the kit, I re-use Duvel bottles that have the ceramic top and the wire latch... makes me feel like a classy fucker. And good call... I think the Mr Beer kit may go in the trash soon and I'll just have to raid Defalco's...

Anyway... good to hear we have some beer snobs around here!
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I know its kinda a homer thing but one of my favorite beers is the ruby red bird from shiner. But I think last year was a better batch. I don't like IPA beer too musky for me I like stouts. I had a creamer on one keg that would give me that Guinness style pour.

If you still use Mr beer the upgrade to five gallons at a time you gotta have like 50 bottles or so. You may want to go gangsta style get some 40oz bottles hehe. Keggers and bottlers always kinda argue what's better. The lazy man gets the keg, guess I'm lazy.

You know another great beer is "Taiwan beer", yep that's the full name. I've only found it at 99ranch on blalock and I ten. It's thick and rich great on a hot day and you can go get some crawfish in the same place and drink it.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #18
klutz
Valued Poster

Naw, not homer at all... I appreciate the hell out of Shiner... somehow they found a way to make a Bock that regular people can enjoy... really amazes me how far they have come. Damn good beer. Had some Shiner Wild Hare the other day... it's supposed to be their replacement for the 101 I think... not too shabby. Shiner Ocktoberfest isnt too bad either.

I'm with you... I'm not much of a fan of IPA's... fuck's me up pretty fast lol... I love me some Porters tho.

Good call... bottling is a pain in the ass... I may have to go that route... because the more of a hassle that it is, the less likely that I will do it... lol.

No kidding? Never heard of it... may have to try.... I actually had some of that Hoegaarden while I was in Thailand... I gagged and nearly shot myself when I got home and found out it was made by Anheuser... I dont know how up you are on current events but I'm pretty much refusing to buy anything made by a major brand... Bud and Miller spend so much money keeping the little guys down that I just wont give them my money anymore.... ever see Beer Wars? F'ing bs... those guys spend so much on lobbyists trying to make legislation stay in their favor, screwing over the little breweries... assholes.

Today I hit up a local store and bought some Sam Adams Pumpkin Harvest and some Abita Pecan.... I love the fall...

By the way... there's an app for your phone called 'Untappd'... anyway, you can use it to share what beer you're having with friends and it even gives you suggestions on what beers you should try according to your preferences... I dont always use it but when I go to Spec's and I look for something different, I check it out.... it hasnt steered me wrong yet.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #19
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to know a guy who made his own meed. He was serious meed maker. He would 5 gallon plastic containers in different flavors.

When I tried the meed at Specs, I did not like it. Once you get a taste of home made meed, the store bought will disgust you.

Now I like Bud Light Lime.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #20
klutz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post

Now I like Bud Light Lime.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
Trey
Valued Poster

To say how much you like mead then to bring up lime flavored beer is just not right. Bet you like that margarita in a can shit too.

If you go to specs to get a mead get the one with the mulling spice you will warm it up with the spice. It's real good on a cold day, don't say I never helped you out
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #22
klutz
Valued Poster

^^^ +1

Mikki... I have a list that I'd like you to try out next time you go to Spec's... you'll thank me later.

-Framboise Lambic Beer - any flavor... tastes like a fruity wine
-Monk's Cafe - it's a sour
-Liefmans Cuvee Brut - another sour... tastes amazing
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #23
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay Klutz, I will put it in my shopping list for next time.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #24
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Bud light lime? Really?
I have never allowed that shit to pass my lips.
Gimmick beers.... Gimme a break.
Fyi, i told y'all earlier I'm a beer snob.
That shit might as well be piss.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #25
Trey
Valued Poster

See when you drink bad beer lady you get the ban. Hahahahahahahaha. Lime beer hahahahahaha!! I point at you while I go Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #26
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
See when you drink bad beer lady you get the ban. Hahahahahahahaha. Lime beer hahahahahaha!! I point at you while I go Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!
I thought you were above "Gloating"........ Hahaha! Guess not....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
Pyle1
Valued Poster

I love a good beer, and I used to do all grain brewing and enter homebrewing contests. I am not saying I could do this now, but there was a time when I could sample a microbrew and with some degree of accuracy tell you what hops were used and what malted grains.

I love a good IPA and have a garage full of equipment that hasn't been used since family life got complicated.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #28
klutz
Valued Poster

Cant wait to get going again!!!
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #29
klutz
Valued Poster

Just tried some Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout and some Nut Brown Ale made in England.

Damn good if you like the dark stuff!
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
Trey
Valued Poster

I miss Banks beer I drank a shit load of that while on vacation. Can't find it in the states.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women