Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I mostly hear something about it as Greek is dicussed. I think it is usually an excuse for some, because I have had several non-pros take it without a problem.

Do others get there size used against them to avoid or limit Greek?
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

The stats I have read claim the "average male penis, when erect, is 6".

Get wood and a ruler and measure.

Then figure it out.

If you want to feel really really small, go see someone within 2 hours after TheGiftedOne has played with her.

Doubt you've hear that statement from her.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #18
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I had a provider, when faced with Mr.Happy, kind of giggle and ask, "Who are you going to satisy with THAT?"
I smiled and said, "Me!"

The other comment, lovingly said yet a lie nonetheless, is, "Oh, you're not that heavy." Yeah.

But at least they are trying to make the fantasy real.
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Remember, everything women tell us are lies. We just choose to believe the ones we want and ignore the rest
Such a bad attitude to have!!!

Generally, the collective "we" give compliments that are true. If you have a small penis, perhaps you have pretty eyes, stuff like that. For me, the reason for that is I have a very poor memory so "lying" doesn't work well for me.

So if a woman says that you have a large penis, you probably do. If THREE women say that you have a large penis, I would like for you to call me and set up an appointment, please.

No lie.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #20
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

The only verified case is Neo... CanDo has told me how hard it was to take him in Greek or oral...

I have refused his gay offers so I'll have to go with what the girls tell me. I believe them.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #21
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Such a bad attitude to have!!!
Just want to make sure you understand that was humor, not a bad attitude. :-) I have a sometimes dry sense of humor and have no problem poking fun at myself, my gender, my age, or anything else. And, I don't always let others in on the joke though I do use the emotes to give clues most of the time. People who read my posts a lot usely find out one of their legs is much than the other longer from time to time.

So many serious, uptight people here. Lighten up and laugh at yourselves once in awhile.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Couple of true stories:
Was in BDD couple of years ago upstairs with a dancer. She takes it out, gets him excited, then stops, takes a long look at it, then calls first a waitress then another dancer over to see it and touch it.

Was at BDFW, dancer had been grinding and rubbing, made him real happy. She goes to the bathroom (very drunk), then comes back dragging another girl and has her grab me in the crotch. 2ed girls eyes light up and the first one says "See, I told you!!"

Now, being a man with a mans ego, especialy about these things, I like to think these things happened because of my exceptional equipment. And that is what Iam going to believe reguardless of what anyone says.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #23
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I just turned off gender mapping and figured you were lying. Okay... I chose to believe it but still...
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

If three say it, then it's possible that you do. If sixty nine say it then there is no doubt you do.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sooo, 69 of 'em, huh??

[calculating how much it would cost to pay off 69 women]
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #26
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspotsthemark View Post
Ok, I saw 3 girls this past weekend and all 3 said I had a large package.
Were they paid ladies? If so, they get paid to stroke your ego and make you think you have the biggest, best penis.

Were they drunk? If so, everything seems big at that point.

Or, of course, it could be true. And if that is the case, you posted this just so you could brag. I mean c'mon dude. A man "knows" if his dick is big or not. lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Just want to make sure you understand that was humor, not a bad attitude. :-) I have a sometimes dry sense of humor and have no problem poking fun at myself, my gender, my age, or anything else. And, I don't always let others in on the joke though I do use the emotes to give clues most of the time. People who read my posts a lot usely find out one of their legs is much than the other longer from time to time.

So many serious, uptight people here. Lighten up and laugh at yourselves once in awhile.
I was being facetious. Guess that I should have added a smiley face (or more) since that tends to promote understanding.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #28
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
.... A man "knows" if his dick is big or not. lol

Meg
My avatar says it all.....
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #29
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I was being facetious. Guess that I should have added a smiley face (or more) since that tends to promote understanding.

just checking :-)
Old 09-01-2010, 10:42 PM   #30
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I mean c'mon dude. A man "knows" if his dick is big or not. lol

Meg

Not so true Meg. I have been around several blocks many times. From internet research, I have a good idea where I stand in this. I am (as many here I am sure) above average (but not a John Holmes, Lexington Steel, or ...(and not very close)).

I have seen many women in and out of the biz. Some never speak about size, some have been wowed, and a few said "I have had big, and you are OK", but... If I had sex with ten women and they all had inner labia that hung an inch or more. Then I met a lady that they didn't show up externally, I would think she was odd, but I would be wrong.

This is a question to all of the experienced SP's out there. You have more real data than a University that somehow gets men to show up for a dick measurement, I would not be there.... I am also sure that the women do not measure their clients. I do not think it matters to most if you are 5" to 7", both below and above average, but if she has had 13" it is not a big deal ( I assume it feels about the same).

I think girth can make a difference with many, or so I am told. But if they are jaded, or just not in to you, it does not matter very much.

I know it is not a wise business move for SP's to say I only like... But maybe you can shine some light on what many men want to know.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women