Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #16
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews
Default **Envelope Please**🏆 AND THE AWARD GOES TO🏆

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIFER View Post
When the Rooster came back he started his agency, build himself a hen coop and gathered his chickens that were running around awhile back with out a tag and put them in his little hen house. This was a little messy at the start because chickens like to run around, because that's what they do. From time to time a hen likes to play the chicken run game and sometimes a chicken from another coop will find her way into the Rooster's house, So that's what we have here [/COLOR]
Omg...This is hilarious!!!
The Cock Connoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:22 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Glamazon Girl View Post
All the way from North of the US to South Texas!

Did you pass through customs and declare everything m'amm?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:41 PM   #18
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

My ECCIE Reviews

Of course...
Old 11-21-2015, 07:53 PM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
....... When the Rooster came back he started his agency, build himself a hen coop and gathered his chickens that were running around awhile back with out a tag and put them in his little hen house. This was a little messy at the start because chickens like to run around, because that's what they do.

That's interesting...... How did the rooster get the chickens back under control and back in the Hen House?
Old 11-21-2015, 08:14 PM   #20
CIFER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That's interesting...... How did the rooster get the chickens back under control and back in the Hen House?
That's easy, bro. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzaWEO3Kkg
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:17 PM   #21
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well,I'm not sure of the "HEN HOUSE"but I'm guessing, chickens/hens/roosters eat grains or chicken feed of some sort.That method could work,for actual chickens..
Old 11-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #22
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Glamazon Girl View Post
I aim to please ma'am.
If I don't make girls cum at least I can make them laugh.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #23
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I aim to please ma'am.
If I don't make girls cum at least I can make them laugh.
Congratulations..you conquered one...
Old 11-21-2015, 09:43 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
That's easy, bro. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzaWEO3Kkg
OK... I get it....... The Pimp has something delectable that all the chickens want (or maybe need?) and if they behave and come home to him he gives them their "treat".....

I should have know...... It's so typical

So long as he continues to supply them with their treats they will always come home and might not need a beating even.....

Thanks CIFER...... very valuable to know...... I tend to prefer my chickens to NOT be quite as needy or desirous of "treats".......
Old 11-21-2015, 09:54 PM   #25
weebo9159
Registered Member

You guys need to get laid...
weebo9159 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:38 PM   #26
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK... I get it....... The Pimp has something delectable that all the chickens want (or maybe need?) and if they behave and come home to him he gives them their "treat".....

I should have know...... It's so typical

So long as he continues to supply them with their treats they will always come home and might not need a beating even.....

Thanks CIFER...... very valuable to know...... I tend to prefer my chickens to NOT be quite as needy or desirous of "treats".......
Seriously? You watch the video (you dense mofo ) Lol. I didn't even see it.

Whispers, I don't know why they choose to work with him, you are putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate it. But if I had to guess, maybe they choose to work with him because there is a lot of a-holes that like to whisper too much crap and he keeps those guys away from the girls to protect them from those undesirable human beings. Think about that for more than a second, just try it. Try to see if you can arrange a meeting with the two sides of your brain and just tell the voices to be quiet for a minute or so and you will see how ridiculous you sound when you talk out of your ass.

See, I could explain this further but I just don't have the time or the crayons to do so. If I could just get my self to your level I could understand you, unfortunately I can't get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #27
Whispers

LOL.... Sorry man.... I only work with the material provided and that was just so damn easy.....

I didn't put words in your mouth... I just interpreted the explanation YOU provided in a manner that suited the story I was telling...

See... It's very easy to take things and spin them JUST a little and create plausible explanations that paint a very different picture than what reality might be....

Kind of like some here are doing with Luigi......

he has a valid concern and has raised some legitimate questions but people want to spin his inability to convey his thoughts as well as others and make it seem he is simply carrying out some sort of childish vendetta......

really.... he is rather amateur in how to really cast doubts and sulliy a reputation and he's being credited with that?

y'all better hope guys that know how to work the information to their advantage don't decide to have some fun here.... The board has some really good shit slingers that might not like Luigi getting a big head and thinking he's good at this....

But since you obviously understand the correlation made in the interpretation....... how do you know that is NOT an issue here?..... Lot's of girls in this business have SOME sort of monkey on their backs and a smart pimp knows how to help her keep that monkey fed in order to control her....

I know a gal here in Austin with a hell of a monkey on her back...... She has a Shoe fetish and a thing for Nordstrum Rack.... All I got to do is mention I might want to take her there adn the saliva flows and the panties get wet nad she's willing to do about anything....
Old 11-21-2015, 11:51 PM   #28
Whispers

Then again..... sometime the reality more closely resembles what some consider the spin....
Old 11-22-2015, 02:23 AM   #29
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Dang Whispers, you're as full of shit as a Christmas Turkey-Lol. My perception/observation of you was precisely correct-you enjoy stirring the pot to see what rises to the top & spewing B.S. in your posts.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:39 AM   #30
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Seriously? You watch the video (you dense mofo ) Lol. I didn't even see it.

Whispers, I don't know why they choose to work with him, you are putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate it. But if I had to guess, maybe they choose to work with him because there is a lot of a-holes that like to whisper too much crap and he keeps those guys away from the girls to protect them from those undesirable human beings. Think about that for more than a second, just try it. Try to see if you can arrange a meeting with the two sides of your brain and just tell the voices to be quiet for a minute or so and you will see how ridiculous you sound when you talk out of your ass.

See, I could explain this further but I just don't have the time or the crayons to do so. If I could just get my self to your level I could understand you, unfortunately I can't get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.
When you are joking about things like trafficking and forbidden topic, it's usually best to tell your readers you are joking.

Guest110516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women