Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Let's all stay on track. An apology has been made and accepted. Another apology has been made. Both ladies have been applauded. Let's not turn this thread into something else.

Torito
Old 10-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #17
AlexandriaSquirtz
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107407
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
They're the guys who collectively pay the bills for a lot of people around here, sweetness. And links or references to quotes and prior posts seldom qualify as shit talkin' unless there was shit on the other end.

Just an observation. Do with it what you will...
It doesn't matter how many bills they pay they still don't have the right to be rude. I was taught that if you do not have anything nice to say then do not say anything at all. There are many men and women who say hurtful things that they have no business saying or commenting on. Sometimes this site reminds me of a really dirty version of high school but then again some people never grow up and mature into respectable members of society....
Old 10-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #18
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz View Post

It doesn't matter how many bills they pay they still don't have the right to be rude. I agree. But what is and is not rude is often dependent on the context of the exchange, isn't it? There's a history behind all of this. A nasty one, and the unidentified guys she complains of did NOT fire the first shot (I wasn't involved at all, incidentally). Check her posting history if you're unfamiliar with it. It will be an eye opener, I promise. More important to the present thread is the fact that she opened the topic again HERSELF through her gratuitous reference to "shit talking ass dudes." Did you see anybody talking smack to her or about her in THIS thread prior to that needless comment? Nope, me neither. Makes this a self inflicted wound, in my humble opinion. Changed the entire tone of the thread and brought the old issues right back into play.

I was taught that if you do not have anything nice to say then do not say anything at all. Yep, I was taught the same. Solid advice. But not everybody follows it, as evidenced by the out of the blue reference to "shit talking ass dudes." That's unfortunate.
I'm done with this one. Everyone take care.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #19
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I am so happy that everyone is staying on track now.

Torito
Old 10-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #20
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey I did not mean to start another dispute when I said that. You guys are reading too much into this stuff. All I meant was, women are women. This is our business and we will get catty with each other over it. I don't blame any provider that said anything negative about me simply because this is her business too and she has the knowledge and experience it takes to criticize another providers behavior. Plus only the girls knew the whole story.

That being said I am not mad at the guys either. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. Let's forget the whole thing.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #21
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't take the shit I say so seriously. My IQ is 92 so I am slightly stupid.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #22
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticMorgan View Post
Don't take the shit I say so seriously. My IQ is 92 so I am slightly stupid.

Well within the "Rule Of 100".

Good luck Morgan. I voted for you too. You look fantastic.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #23
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty sure the wheels have come completely off... Please choose this thread, mods. I've said everything I want to say.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women