Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #16
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Well since you are taking questions....
Did you steal her car? Trash her place? Steal money? What happened to the money? The car? Chelsea's incall? There are now two threads about the issue, one from each of you, both in co-ed, so I'm assuming it's okay to ask? I can't be the only one who is curious.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:15 AM   #17
billw1032
Premium Access

I know it seems to be everyone's habit these days, but if you are trying to say something you want taken seriously or making a serious response I doubt that it helps your credibility to sprinkle "lol" throughout the post.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #18
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

@ billw1032 - only if you throw a few smiley faces in, too.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #19
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default clear as mud

Quote:
its really not a big deal

So....stealing someone's car ISN'T a big deaL?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #20
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

While I do not know what really happened as I was not a fly on the wall, I am glad that you made your apology. Granted that does not make everything right but it does not concern me.

I hope things go better in the future on the straight road!
Old 07-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #21
makmak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Cristy: I took the liberty of editing your post into a coherent form.

People misunderstand situations, and get hurt, regardless of the situation. I am sure most of you think you know what transpired, but the reality is that only a handful of people know what truly happened.

I would like to think that I know what happened, but, I do not recall what happened that weekend. You can choose to believe me, or not believe me. I am not capable of hurting someone I care about, and I am sure she knows that I am not capable of hurting her. Hopefully, those of you who know me understand that I am not capable of hurting people.

I am posting this in response to what was said about me, because I do not think more drama will help anyone. It will just help destroy other people, and I am not that kind of a person.

God bless all of you, especially those of you who have doubt, and hate, in your heart towards me, or anyone else. She will forgive, and forget things that happened as long as I am honest with her about what really happened.

Please stop attacking me via PM’s since that will not solve the problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone understands my situation. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I cannot stop the formation of opinions. Please do not say hurtful things about me.

Have a great rest of the week, and weekend. Relax and enjoy.

Thank you.

Cristy Jones
Old 07-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #22
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

makmak,

You got all that from the rambling post she made? Good job.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #23
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
So....stealing someone's car ISN'T a big deaL?
it never is to the person stealing it....until they get caught!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #24
daveindallas
Valued Poster

the form may have coherent Makmak, but the content was NOT!
can you condense it again for us simple folk...like into one sentence?

I am so confused.
why don't you just tell us your version of what happened, with no name calling or anger or hate,and let us make up our own minds?
otherwise,you should have just kept your mouth shut and let it blow over, get a couple of good reviews and get on with it.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #25
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Wow.....Wow.....Oh, did i mention...Wow...LMAO
Old 07-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #26
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

There was an apology in there somewhere Alecia? I missed it I guess.

By the way Cristy, why did it take you this long to somewhat respond?
Old 07-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #27
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want to know did you make things right with Chelsea. I gather from her thread it was a total distrust. Apologize to her.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
cristy jones
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

again people that DONT know whats going on, stay out of it. thats it. the IMPORTANT people know exactly what happened. im not a gossip and put anyone else out there for any hateful type stuff. that was not meant for all of you to go and attack me even more!! thank you for making it where everyone could read it the right way....sorry i write like i am going to write. this is between her and i and no one else. and YES there were many times i put an aplogees in there. wow look im writing a rambling sentence, correct it for me again??? this is ridiculous. first i didnt steal a car...AT ALL...i didnt steal money, i didnt trash her house. i should be in jail if so. i have been more then willing to give the police any help they want in order to clear my name...not for any of you...but for chelsea. so if you do not know ME then please stop acting like you know what happened. theres more to the story on BOTH ends and thats the way it will stay. only our close friends (that deserve) to know actually know the full story. so thanks for ALL yalls concern but i think her and i have this covered. oh by the way...it took me this long to respond bc i havent had a computer...just my phone. so is that all the assumptions yall were making that i have answered. why do this? this is exactly why i wanted to say NOTHING. too many judgemental people making their mind up just bc they dont know me. i hope you all have a blessed life. no matter who you are, you deserve it and you ARE blessed. ok will check back later to see who else cant stand me or the way i type.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:44 PM   #29
cristy jones
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh no dont want to RAMBLE again. wouldnt want my 3rd grade english teacher to yell at me. all the negative comments dont do anything yall at all. so keep TRYING to hurt me but it wont work. i was trying to open and honest but maybe yall arent used to that. so enjoy your lives and going over my 'RAMBLING' whatever fills up time in your day.ok once again. god bless and good luck with your life/money/hobby!! glad you took the time to read all this and really hope you have fun judging. only One can do that...GOD...so unless you are him just sit back and worry about your own life
Old 07-22-2011, 12:44 PM   #30
daveindallas
Valued Poster

you say its between her and you and want us to stay out of it, but you then post this thread addressing us and not Chelsea.That seems silly.
You don't want people to comment without knowing everything, then don't post this thread or just tell us what happened so we can maybe see your side.We have never heard your side.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women