Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41316
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2017, 02:02 PM   #16
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Adding to Tin's comment:
I respect board rules - alway have - but realize that folks talk. People make friends, have favs, have regulars, WKs, talk, meet up, ask questions, get answers, gain access, and even find ways to breach borders.

Why this dude would advertise his infraction is beyond me. I could understand being annoyed at his ethnicity being misrepresented, or being an asshole a misrepresentation, but he should should've found a better way to deal with it.

My guess is, at 3:00 in the a.m., he had some liquid courage imbibed and figured he'd toss around the topic. But the rules are helpful in keeping things from being a total shit show 'round here.

Nice work G. Quick on the draw, bro, quick on the draw.

LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:03 PM   #17
Guest032217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

this is crazy on so many levels. The provider now knows the OP can't be trusted with nothing. If you are cool with the OP you might think twice b4 telling him anything. I can somewhat give a pass to a lady who snitches on wk because it is most likely her livelihood but a gent snitching wtf. If a provider tells me something confidential pertaining to me in the powder room, no fucking way I would post that I know. Even if I did, I would definitely fall on the sword.
Guest032217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #18
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Maybe I'm alone, but I think there benefits that there are leaks in the Mens Lounge. I say things sometimes HOPING it will get back to the provider. She can adjust her ways, or stew on it - but she can't lash out without risking some punishment.

Not sure about Powder Room - it's extremely rare to hear about it. In the Mens Lounge the fucktards think they can gain benefit from telling their very loyal companions some juicy secret - a freebie or a discount maybe. Too bad they don't all know how instantly the provider will flip and throw them under the bus the nanosecond they're caught.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #19
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Maybe I'm alone, but I think there benefits that there are leaks in the Mens Lounge. I say things sometimes HOPING it will get back to the provider. She can adjust her ways, or stew on it - but she can't lash out without risking some punishment.

Not sure about Powder Room - it's extremely rare to hear about it. In the Mens Lounge the fucktards think they can gain benefit from telling their very loyal companions some juicy secret - a freebie or a discount maybe. Too bad they don't all know how instantly the provider will flip and throw them under the bus the nanosecond they're caught.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:39 PM   #20
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumFun View Post
this is crazy on so many levels. The provider now knows the OP can't be trusted with nothing. If you are cool with the OP you might think twice b4 telling him anything. I can somewhat give a pass to a lady who snitches on wk because it is most likely her livelihood but a gent snitching wtf. If a provider tells me something confidential pertaining to me in the powder room, no fucking way I would post that I know. Even if I did, I would definitely fall on the sword.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Or, maybe the providers account is run by a guy. Maybe he also runs a few others, so what's some points hurting? Never know who's giving up the info behind the keyboard.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:52 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

There's leaks from both ends, this isn't NASA you know
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #22
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

My guess would be that someone refused to see him because of the post(s) in the Powder Room. Could be his way of venting, or trying to correct misinformation but he could have handled it better.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:02 PM   #23
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's leaks from both ends, this isn't NASA you know
This place is just like NASA. open to the public

ECCIE isn't the NSA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:04 PM   #24
mustache
Account Disabled

Probably has to do with the review he posted last night.
mustache is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #25
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post

You dont hear about things from the powder room for multiple reasons. Here are a couple

1.we use the powder room for business... Not to gossip about clients.
2.our safety as providers is put at risk if things are leaked.

We still have shady providers though that see dollar signs and think if they snitch it will get them something extra... It will never stop!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:55 PM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
You dont hear about things from the powder room for multiple reasons. Here are a couple

We still have shady providers though that see dollar signs and think if they snitch it will get them something extra... It will never stop!
Just think about the hundreds of providers and thousands of clients that nothing gets out? Everything gets out, one way or another....trust no one!

If you don't want it to get out or get repeated, don't post it anywhere.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #27
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

There are way more wk on this board than not. way more! its a losing battle. If they banned every wk, there would not be anyone else left. Dont open the can of worms
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #28
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:

So Op's thread in the powder room is all business, huh?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:54 PM   #29
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
So Op's thread in the powder room is all business, huh?
And you really expect me to answer this...like I said previously im not admitting if there is or isn't something in the powder room.....you know I'm not allowed to confirm that..
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 PM   #30
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
And you really expect me to answer this...like I said previously im not admitting if there is or isn't something in the powder room.....you know I'm not allowed to confirm that..
No, but you do need to Avery that the safety argument is questionable at best when we've all seen exactly how full of shot a pissed off provider or client can be.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women