Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41316
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2017, 01:07 PM   #16
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Last weekend a gentleman approached......he put me in an awkward situation with friends and family.

That's the important take away.

If you make eye contact, or happen to get into the same elevator, or behind them in line at the supermarket, (and by all fucking means, avoid it if you can) treat each other politely as STRANGERS!

Two steam boats passing in the night.....WITH REALLY HEAVY FOG!

It doesn't matter if one party or both are alone or not.

Discretion, people....

Do not force the other to give out RL information because she probably doesn't go by Allegro when she is around her family.

If she came up to that guy with his wife, he would have flipped the fuck out!

Now on a side note, I have always wondered how the ladies here who show their faces deal with the potential of someone they know seeing them on the website.

Humans are hypocritical. A guy who knows you, looking on the site for a blow job, might not care he is a hypocrite and try to ruin your life.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #17
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

I could never imagine doing this. I am usually pretty shy, so I could see someone I know from an old job or high school, and I would act like I didn't see them. I don't like to interrupt people when they are out and about.

But I imagine their are quite a few humorous and scary stories out there on this.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:22 PM   #18
rahuljason
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I once met a provider at a mall. I was with friends, I guess she saw me. But there was just one eye contact, that's all. I moved from the place as I was not sure how she might react. ....
rahuljason is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:37 PM   #19
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

I ran into Samantha Thom once at a restaurant after a couple of sessions and even one lunch together.
She was alone...I was alone...

Asked if she'd been hitting any balls (tennis you dirty wankers)

Lets just say as they say in the military....Eyes Right!!

Silence is Golden

Sorry Samantha
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #20
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I have run across providers twice in the RW. in both instances I acted like I didn't know them. I wouldn't want anyone to get too familiar when my kids and SO are around so I don't do that to them.
What happens BCD stays BCD...mostly for my sake!!!! lol
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:44 PM   #21
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've never run into anyone in the real world, but every lady that this topic has come up with has said that they'd be mad if I didn't say hi. I think in general you know who it's ok to say hi to and who it's not. Common sense goes a long way.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #22
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

if my wife caught me looking at allegra i would be dead. they do look alike in some regards...and thats a pet peeve of hers. i can look at all the blondes all day long..blah.

people, are you crazy, discretion...for client and ladys, and always remember..they are still ladys and should be treated as such.
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:04 PM   #23
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

I was having breakfast with my daughter and a VERY young client of mine (like early 20's young) walked in with another female. I noticed him and continued drinking my coffee. As he passed out table he said "Hey, how are you?" I almost choked on my coffee!!! I politely said "Fine, thank you". My daughter being the detective she is had 107 questions for me. Im not even sure how I was able to talk my way out of that, but somehow I managed.
Moral of the story, if/when you see someone in public, it is better for all involved to keep it movin. You never really know what the other person's situation is, and it could cause a whole mess of problems for the other.

Stay safe and happy hobbying all!!

Xoxo
SP
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:14 PM   #24
lupegarland
Premium Access

Encounters: 287

I wouldn't have that problem all the girls I see are naked and would not recognize them with their clothes on,even at socials I am asking who is that girl
lupegarland is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:17 PM   #25
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupegarland View Post
I wouldn't have that problem all the girls I see are naked and would not recognize them with their clothes on,even at socials I am asking who is that girl
Lmfao!!!!! That shit was funny L L
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #26
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

If I didn't take a second look at her butt the SO would know something's up
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:37 PM   #27
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupegarland View Post
141 reviews - I might not recognize every girl I ever fucked, either!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #28
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Last weekend a gentleman approached me in a restaurant. Although totally think he didn't have bad intentions but to say hi, he put me in an awkward situation with friends and family.
I'm sorry but I've bumped into few guys specially living in Dallas but I always ignored them totally. Maybe involuntary eye contact but no words or face expressions whatsoever... Just me...

So, what you guys a girls do when you bump into someone you have meet BCD in the hobby and you have seen him or her few times?
It's a damn shame a provider has to post this shit, I mean who the fuck do this shit SMDH. This is Rule number fucking one all day, all night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, especially for the hobbyist, because most hobbyist have a S O and this shit would be a disaster if a provider spoke to her client while his ass was with his family. His ass would never be able to explain that shit lol.

I have never personally ran into any provider in the RW, and rather If it was in Dallas or on the road in other cities it has never happened. To be honest with you I'm not sure if I would even recognize any damn provider If I saw her in the RW. I don't hobby enough to remember exactly what a provider looks like, so this shit would never happen with me ever. A H said if you see her please keep going because her feelings want be hurt at all, and I Agree with her 100 percent, and I can promise you that I'm not even going to know who the Hell you are anyway. Lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:18 PM   #29
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Its happened a few times but I keep it moving. I did have one situation where I bumped into Melannie Star in Kroger. I just saw her from behind and didn't recognize her at first. I was staring at that ass and she turned around at the perfect moment, caught me and just laughed. She didn't say anything but damn if we didn't keep bumping into each other on every other aisle. We were alone luckily, so I sent her a text. We chatted in the aisle for a few and right as I got in the truck to leave she teases me about how we should have just went at it in the bathroom.

Long story short, its best to ignore each other. Sorry you had to deal with that....some people just don't get the rules of this shit.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:18 PM   #30
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

... I don't know.

Allegra sweetheart, you would never have to worry about me because if I saw you in public, I would turn and leave (...immediately blushing profusely and trying to hide the instant massive erection the sheer sight of you would cause! AKA: Guys, if you haven't seen her - the woman is f#cking stunningly beautiful).

No. Never approach. Never interrupt. Never stare - leave these women alone.

Now, as for me (and for those of you who know me), if you ever see me out - even if I'm not alone (because I'm usually not), and you DON'T come over, grab me, gimme a smooch and say "hello" (PLUS make me by you a drink) - I will be very upset. That's how much I enjoy every provider here! (but, that is THEIR move, not mine!)
Scribe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women