Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41344
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 01:12 PM   #16
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhuatemydog View Post
Hi......so yeah, as my title says, I'm new to this.
Have zero experience with this but have always wanted to try it, just never had the fortitude and courage to.

I have the worries of getting scammed, arrested or even worse as I imagine most people have had one time or another.

So, yeah, any advice or pointers would be much appreciated. I understand why as a fresh faced client, that I would not want to be seen until I have favorable reviews upon my person, that totally makes logical sense.

But, how does one go about gaining those favorable reviews without being given a chance? If this sounds like a stupid question, I don't mean it to be. I just would like to go about this the correct way so I can enjoy myself.

Thankthee.
There is no free lunch in the adult business, just ask Fancy Lady.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:39 PM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because one does not aspire to obtain "free lunch" in the manner which would manifest just that, does not mean that "free lunch" does not exist. It simply means, one is not enlightened enough to achieve such as that, so maybe it's in the best interest of self, to look elsewhere or in a different manner, for his/her enlightenment/free lunch. Just a thought...
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:20 PM   #18
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Op, you have been fairly warned. Ask most smokers if they had the choice to never take that first cigarette a vast majority of addicted smokers would tell you don't do it. They are addicted and wish they were not. Look at the truth here from people who have no stake in whatever you do, most of us men don't care what you do, I don't care. We just say don't do it because we regret we did. We are telling you the truth. No not every woman lies on here about her age, but yes everyone lies in some manner or form and most of the lies are to themselves. I try to be as truthful as I can. The lie that I am not a John or a Trick or a Paycheck or an unhuman ATM machine. I try to be honest with myself and realize I am all those things at different times. no labels are derogatory to me unless I attach some shame or fear to them. The word whore is no different, not derogatory unless some fear or shame connected to it, and let's be honest there is shame attached to it both by the whore and the trick. I don't use that word in a derogatory sense but if you take it that way, well. Has anyone gone to Thanksgiving dinner and told their family about the woman they were with and how much they paid her? Has any lady called there mother to get advice on how to increase marketing in their business? "mom. how do I get more cocks to be inside me?" I doubt it. OP do what your going to do and I hope it is everything you want and more. I wish the same thing for everyone that smokes, I hope it has been and is everything you want.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
Op, you have been fairly warned. Ask most smokers if they had the choice to never take that first cigarette a vast majority of addicted smokers would tell you don't do it. They are addicted and wish they were not. Look at the truth here from people who have no stake in whatever you do, most of us men don't care what you do, I don't care. We just say don't do it because we regret we did. We are telling you the truth. No not every woman lies on here about her age, but yes everyone lies in some manner or form and most of the lies are to themselves. I try to be as truthful as I can. The lie that I am not a John or a Trick or a Paycheck or an unhuman ATM machine. I try to be honest with myself and realize I am all those things at different times. no labels are derogatory to me unless I attach some shame or fear to them. The word whore is no different, not derogatory unless some fear or shame connected to it, and let's be honest there is shame attached to it both by the whore and the trick. I don't use that word in a derogatory sense but if you take it that way, well. Has anyone gone to Thanksgiving dinner and told their family about the woman they were with and how much they paid her? Has any lady called there mother to get advice on how to increase marketing in their business? "mom. how do I get more cocks to be inside me?" I doubt it. OP do what your going to do and I hope it is everything you want and more. I wish the same thing for everyone that smokes, I hope it has been and is everything you want.
We don't have to believe anything we have been told to believe, hon. Nor, should we take it upon ourselves to put it into the world for others to believe that something is, what it is not, to everyone else. While our experiences may not be good, keep in mind, that we ourselves, choose what type of experiences to have. Some choose the same again and again or until we realize it is not the experience we thought we desired. Once we have learned something does not suit us, hopefully, lesson learned and a more meaningful experience is chosen without trying to damage the good of an experience for others.

There is shame attached to that word and why it will constantly make you feel negative and shameful, so I can not figure out why you would subject yourself to it, much less everyone else here, unless you also believe misery loves company and you'd like some. Until everyone "gets it", the word will have negative connotations. It is what it is. Punish yourself if ya like...that also is an experience you can choose, or not. I suggest forgiving yourself, because it feels better, but hey...that's just me. Not that I believe you need forgiveness, but I feel your anguish over your decisions, that you now and conveniently find, as not good for anyone.

I imagine all is hunky dory now that you no longer hobby(?) and why you spin the positive of living the ever sought after truth of what happiness is for you? Living with needs unmet, so you won't be embarrassed about having those needs and because no one else meets them? Or, something like that. Who we spend time with and why we do, should be of no concern to others. It is the "why" we have chosen as we have now. And, why our other choices, they deemed as approved, did not keep us from seeking something they judge, even as you do.

Something has got to give when we are unhappy, and leaving stones unturned because they are not on the approved list, keeps many from finding what it is, they seek.

Breathe, hon. Just breathe..... It's a start to feeling better about yourself.

BTW, I have not celebrated a traditional Thanksgiving in years as I give thanks everyday. Many have proven to me that this "holiday" is the most uncomfortable, dreaded, and even dangerous. I have no intention of participating ever again.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:22 PM   #20
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Boudin3112 may be a little more cynical than necessary, and may overstate the absoluteness of generalities, but what he says is basically true. Money can buy you love, but love is not sold by the hour. A lady might, or might not, like you, just as much as a waitress might like you if you act decently and tip freely. She will not be emotionally involved and neither should you be. There will not be any passion. I appreciate a lady who can fake passion reasonably well, but I have no delusions about it being real.

Take any advice from providers with a grain of salt. They want to make the most money with the least sacrifice and risk, and they care little or nothing about you. Some have a degree of honesty but many do not. Don't let them tell you what to do; there will always be some other lady willing to meet your requirements.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:45 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
Boudin3112 may be a little more cynical than necessary, and may overstate the absoluteness of generalities, but what he says is basically true. Money can buy you love, but love is not sold by the hour. A lady might, or might not, like you, just as much as a waitress might like you if you act decently and tip freely. She will not be emotionally involved and neither should you be. There will not be any passion. I appreciate a lady who can fake passion reasonably well, but I have no delusions about it being real. Take any advice from providers with a grain of salt. They want to make the most money with the least sacrifice and risk, and they care little or nothing about you. Some have a degree of honesty but many do not. Don't let them tell you what to do; there will always be some other lady willing to meet your requirements.
Gee...I do not exist, because I sure as shinola am not a liar, nor do I find it necessary to fake anything I feel or do not feel. I do not believe that I am an exception to the rule, hon. You guys need to be careful putting every lady in the same category. Just as gentlemen are not all the same, which means I must weed through who I will or won't see, women are not all the same either.

Many have fallen in love with their clients and clients with the ladies, and yes we expect money for our sessions. This is not a dating site after all. The intent for gents is to experience, not to marry, not to harm or take advantage. The original intent for most ladies is to make money, but just as any other personal contact of this nature, there's always that risk or delight of finding something more than you could have imagined.

Unless you are confidant and trust your intuition, then I don't suggest you seek it here or even in the real world. Know what you want concerning anything, do the right things in order to achieve those things, and bam...it will happen. It's like magic when you know how. If ya don't know how to do this, refuse to try things you never thought you would, or insist what you experience is exactly what others experience, then yes of course it's trial and error. The best we can do is guide each other in a positive way, rather than in a jaded light. sigh

Has the site been bought by the Christian Save a Ho and John group or something? LOL
Old 05-31-2016, 05:43 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP should reread post #2.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:34 PM   #23
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Hodor.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:54 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhuatemydog View Post
Hi......so yeah, as my title says, I'm new to this.
Have zero experience with this but have always wanted to try it, just never had the fortitude and courage to.

I have the worries of getting scammed, arrested or even worse as I imagine most people have had one time or another.

So, yeah, any advice or pointers would be much appreciated. I understand why as a fresh faced client, that I would not want to be seen until I have favorable reviews upon my person, that totally makes logical sense.

But, how does one go about gaining those favorable reviews without being given a chance? If this sounds like a stupid question, I don't mean it to be. I just would like to go about this the correct way so I can enjoy myself.

Thankthee.
Go to the AMP first, then write some reviews.

This board is a great resource, I've fucked lots of girls I never would have found.

I've learned how to tease out sugar babies, also.

This board, and this hobby, rocks like a motherfucker.

GO FOR IT!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:18 PM   #25
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

Welcome to ECCIE! This site and P411 has been terrific for me. They have enabled me to enjoy some special and memorable times with some wonderful ladies. I'm confident that you can also have many good times in your future too!

St. Searcher, an Oklahoma miderator, started a thread to help "newbies" get a good start. There's lots of advice from lots of people. It might help you. The link is:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339214
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:26 AM   #26
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default AND Lastly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The OP should reread post #2.
As you can see, everyone on here has their own opinion about everything. You should absorb all you can and form your own opinion. Nobody knows you as well as you know yourself.

Frankly, people on here don't really know shit about anything or anybody else (you'll find that out by re-reading this thread and many others). Especially if you keep your anonymity - always keep your anonymity!! Unfortunately, people with anonymity and a keyboard tend to become bullies, know-it-alls, wise guys, assholes, and a lot of other things they are not in real life (except for pyramider - he really is a taint obsessed, virtually dickless wise guy!)

Good luck, have fun - it is supposed to be fun. If it becomes anything else, you need to rethink things.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:13 PM   #27
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Gee...I do not exist
Perhaps you are having an existential crisis?
Quote:
I do not believe that I am an exception to the rule, hon.
If you are truthfully representing yourself, then you are an exception to the rule.
Quote:
You guys need to be careful putting every lady in the same category.
Maybe my disclaimer was not clear enough. Mr. 3112 appears to put all ladies in the same category. I put most ladies in the same category, and none of them at all in the girlfriend category.
Quote:
Many have fallen in love with their clients and clients with the ladies
I know that indiscreet gentlemen sometimes fall in love. It is possible that the converse has also happened, though not nearly so often as it has been faked. Either way the results are generally disastrous.
Quote:
Has the site been bought by the Christian Save a Ho and John group or something? LOL
Yes. Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:47 AM   #28
oden
Valued Poster

Use spellcheck. Write articulate emails and texts. Treat everyone with respect. Network, the ladies know who the good ones are. Be upfront about what your expectations are without being rude,crude or socially unacceptable.

Bring a bottle of wine (read her profile, not all the girls drink �� Sonya) Treat it like a date but be respectful of the time!

I have had providers cook for me, I have brought in food, I have even gone out to shoot pool after a session with a provider and then went back with her to take a nap.

I want to stress that these are the exceptions, not the rule. That is why you network. Also, that is why I prefer mature providers.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:00 PM   #29
baskingrootwalla
Registered Member

I am also really new to this, and some of this replies aren't very helpful, just like this one!
baskingrootwalla is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #30
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

fire her off some cock pics
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women