Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60283
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41344
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #16
NINA SIMONE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302832
My ECCIE Reviews

Where exactly do you live? Most of y clients are Caucasian some are from India and I have a few from Pakistan. No AA clients though, not because I will not see them but because the area that I live in they are far and in between. I have never been discriminated against but yes I have been told several times that I was chosen by them because I am exotic and they always had a thing for exotic AA women but never had the chance to meet or spend time with one.

Other then that I have never been told anything that was remotely racial, and here in AZ I am considered one of the top shelf providers.

I understand your frustration but maybe it is just the men in the area you are in.
NINA SIMONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:40 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589 View Post
I am really sick to my stomach at how much the color of my skin still matters in 2016. growing up as an African American is already challenging but as the fact that I am a sex worker and that makes it even more challenging. I'm tired of hearing the comments :you're my first African-American so I'm nervous: oh I never been with a black girl before :I'm sorry I only do Asian Latino or white(in other words you'll do anyone besides a black girl). the world we still live in still struggles with racism and it is very much alive I see it hear it feel it everyday and I am sick of it! I mean really grow up! nevertheless I would like all African American women who run across this post to voice their opinions in hopes that one day just one day our opinions will matter and we will matter not as a race but as another human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Agree. When you're hot, you're hot....
A hard penis sees no color unless the man attached to it is an asshole.

Bottom line is: Color only matters when you're not attractive. When you're attractive you get away with things other people wouldn't. Hot women get a pass and it's ok. That's just how the world works. Hopefully the lady has a great personality to match!
GuddKitty, Please don't confuse attraction with racism. I've only dated a couple of black women and seen a handful of AA providers. But I don't much go for blondes either. Latinas (especially ones that don't speak English), Asians, and brunettes with brown eyes and brown skin in general float my boat. On the other hand, my boss at my first job was white and an avid participant in the hobby. He'd even schedule business trips so he'd have a day at the beginning or the end to check out the local providers. And he only saw black women.

That said, Naomi has a point. If she's half as hot as she was before she retired, and if she got back into providing, I'd be first in line to see her if she were anywhere close to me. Hope you'll stay a while Naomi, you were among the most entertaining posters here, and it was always fun seeing you and London get banned and unbanned.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:26 PM   #18
dRE0D
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuddKitty2589 View Post
I am really sick to my stomach at how much the color of my skin still matters in 2016. growing up as an African American is already challenging but as the fact that I am a sex worker and that makes it even more challenging. I'm tired of hearing the comments :you're my first African-American so I'm nervous: oh I never been with a black girl before :I'm sorry I only do Asian Latino or white(in other words you'll do anyone besides a black girl). the world we still live in still struggles with racism and it is very much alive I see it hear it feel it everyday and I am sick of it! I mean really grow up! nevertheless I would like all African American women who run across this post to voice their opinions in hopes that one day just one day our opinions will matter and we will matter not as a race but as another human being.
Being a black provider isn't going to get you filtered out by me. Being a dark-skinned black provider isn't going to get you filtered out by me, either(I know how the shade thing works too.)
dRE0D is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:28 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

blacks are the biggest hypocrits when it comes to discrimination.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:16 PM   #20
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
blacks are the biggest hypocrits when it comes to discrimination.
I suppose that is in contrast to whites who are completely unhypocritical in their discrimination
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:10 PM   #21
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I don't give a flying fuck what "race"'a lady is. All I give a fuck about is how she treats me.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:36 PM   #22
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm...I must be the minority (no pun intended) when it comes to "race wars". I live in Arkansas and travel to the northern parts of the state yet I have not once been met with any issues because I'm black. In fact, my life isn't hard at all because I'm black. I live the life I want with zero issues. The only thing standing in my way is my own laziness. I don't understand all this whining about black providers having issues. I do know that some carry themselves in a very ghetto way and expect to receive calls from "upscale" (I hate that term) men.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:32 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
I suppose that is in contrast to whites who are completely unhypocritical in their discrimination
that is not to say all blacks discriminate, there are some who do on the basis of color of thier skin. it not just with whites, but with other blacks as well.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:42 AM   #24
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I don't give a flying fuck what "race"'a lady is. All I give a fuck about is how she treats me.
+1
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #25
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Tribalism is something that is innately built into human nature as a defense mechanism. We have been programmed through natural selection to seek our own kind for safety since time immemorial. Human nature doesn't simply go away because of an arbitrary number on a calendar has gone by. In 2016 we are still killing each other, we still steal from each other, we are still dishonest, and any other known human failing that has been with us since the beginning. However, most would agree that life in 2016 is a hell of a lot better for all concerned than it was a thousand years ago, which is the blink of an eye in the terms of human evolution.

Think about what you have. You are a desired woman getting paid on an hourly basis what it takes most men days to earn. You make money doing something that any man would be envious of getting to do, and it's not really all that physically hard to do. Sure, you have to put up with the occasional dipshit, and even more occasional retard comment (neither of which are isolated to just you), but in the scheme of things, you have the world by the balls.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:33 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That said, Naomi has a point. If she's half as hot as she was before she retired, and if she got back into providing, I'd be first in line to see her if she were anywhere close to me. Hope you'll stay a while Naomi, you were among the most entertaining posters here, and it was always fun seeing you and London get banned and unbanned.
Lol.

Way hotter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
It's all pink on the inside.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #27
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Ladies and gentlemen, please stop feeding the racism pimps. Your cooperation is appreciated. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:39 PM   #28
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Discrimination has no color. All races face it in various ways.

Move past it or dwell, your choice.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:23 PM   #29
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Discrimination has no color. All races face it in various ways.

Move past it or dwell, your choice.
exactly right!

some discriminate more than others, some less than others.

It is what is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women