Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41987
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36368
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #16
Guest072015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I think it's worth it. If you're a newb and you don't have any references then you can PM a lady here and provide your P411 details in the PM. I think it makes things smoother and demonstrates that you are not cavalier and have put thought into being cautious. They have a 1 month option IIRC so you could just pay for one month, and use it to help you meet a few providers here on ECCIE to build up your rep.
Guest072015 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #17
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Thumbs up Most providers require references, yes?

Assuming most providers require references, if I were a client it would make my life easier to have all my references in one place.

The simplicity alone should make it worth it.
+ P411 is nationwide
+ Providers often offer discounts to members of P411

To answer your question, I would say YES it is worth it to join P411.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #18
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna go with the minority of the responses and say not really. But that's just me.

-They don't have my city listed so I have to pick one 30 miles away
-No one contacts me from there...ever
-I have no way of stalking clients before meeting them (no forums to see how they act in a setting with different opinions)
-I just like being different from everybody (probably why men hate me *shrug*)
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
ToBeOrNotToBe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Like quite a few folks before me said, definitely worth every penny. I actually don't schedule a session with a provider unless they are on P411. Speaking of which, is their site down?! Was working up until an hour or so ago, but now it says "service unavailable".
ToBeOrNotToBe is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ToBEorNOT, I just posted a thread asking the same thing. Good to know I'm not the only one having difficulties ...
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #21
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria stone View Post
I won't play outside of p411. I hav had two bad experiences one being on eccie ( handle workout junkie, btw is LE) I am only on eccie to network. P411 is the only way to go. Plus, it provides you with more info about the providers with stats on okays, menus, and reviews.
LMAO "workout junkie" has been trying to get me to come up to Dallas for an over nighter!...TFF he has been sending me pics of a triathlon runner saying its him and he would love to run with me..HA does it look like I even run? seriously does it? LMAO ...

Im sorry love if he busted you BUT if you would have done proper screening it wouldn't have happened....Le has had memberships to all boards every where for as long as we have been on them..It is the public alerts such as this one, that shows them WE KNOW they are here and sometimes we know who they are so naturally handles keep changing new methods "to bust us"keep arising...Next time go to the provider section.This info cannot help the guys babe.. Good luck stay safe..Maybe try Houston!!!!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
JakeofTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I am 100% sold on P411, I live in a smaller city very very much like WF TX, and travel all over Texas, I usually get a positive response to my Appt request within minutes wherever I am. It is easily worth it!!
JakeofTx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:08 AM   #23
loboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I haven't paid for it yet (still have the 6 months free trial) but will more than likely keep on using it so yes it is worth it
loboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #24
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Some providers are only on p411 while most post and advertise elsewhere, not all do and some are exclusively on p411.

Some providers (mostly elite and most sought after) require 3 or more "provider OKAYS" which is a feature (fairly) unique to p411.

Most sex boards around the world are not really "managed" although TER is becoming more so but for most part mob rules on sex Boards. P411 is the exception.

One gets strong and repeated sense that there are a few extremely knowledgeable peeps at the top of P411 who are involved and utilize research and judgment-making and in doing so has built a reputation of respect.

The only downsides are: 1) the site itself is not prettiest or most user-friendly and no mobile app (?); and 2) cost. Regarding cost, the annual fee is lower than 1/2 the cost of most single hobby encounters. Hope that puts the fee in context.

Trees gives p411 highest recommendation with hopes to see more technology to come.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #25
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Default P411 is the best I will always keep my membership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
Assuming most providers require references, if I were a client it would make my life easier to have all my references in one place.

The simplicity alone should make it worth it.
+ P411 is nationwide
+ Providers often offer discounts to members of P411

To answer your question, I would say YES it is worth it to join P411.
I travel a lot and it makes everything easier. You know how many references you need so you do not waste your time or theirs and when you learn the advanced search tool it is easy to find what you are looking at. The ad board avatar's are easy to display. I have only contacted providers on P411 and they have all been great.

universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #26
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes definitely worth it!
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Preferred 411 is an absolute necessity for both men and women in this world of ours. It's an advertising stream as well as a screening tool.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #28
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I'm gonna go with the minority of the responses and say not really. But that's just me.

-They don't have my city listed so I have to pick one 30 miles away
-No one contacts me from there...ever
-I have no way of stalking clients before meeting them (no forums to see how they act in a setting with different opinions)
-I just like being different from everybody (probably why men hate me *shrug*)
It's called getting to know him, darling.

If I were a lady in a small town where P411 isn't popular, I'd get a little creative with my marketing and screening practices. I wouldn't depend on places like this to garner opinions of anyone. I try not to anyway.

@zebus, it would depend on the frequency of your encounters if it's worth it for you. If you're not going to be traveling a lot, and you're just hoping to catch a visiting lady that piques your interest when she's in your area, she'll probably want you to have at least two okays on P411 anyway. That or references from well-reviewed non BP women. If she's smart, she'll just screen you herself and avoid the hassle if you're not a member.

In your case, if you're looking to become a hobbyist, and are willing to visit neighboring cities to have your fun, I would definitely think it's worth it.

Have fun and be safe, no matter what you decide!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #29
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I am moving to a big city soon, and will be joining p411 when I do.i have seen several providers off it already and it makes good sence.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #30
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is WELL worth it...IMO a MUST in this industry.
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women