Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Islam is at war with western values,

What you fail to understand is that they use that excuse to gain power, just as you use that excuse to gain power in this country.

Over there they are fighting us because they do not want our values? Why are we rtrying to sjove our values down their throats then? We do it because it is good business for our war industry. We can bomb a country into submission and then rebuild it, all at the USA taxpayers expense.

That is the huge transfer of wealth this country can no longer afford.

War industry has taken from our retirement accounts (SS & Medicare) and poured it into wars and reshaping other countries.
What you and your ilk ignore is that Islamic militants seek to kill those who would write an read Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses", and anyone who would condone Rushdie's right to write and publish such a book. Islamic militants seek to kill those who promote education for women, e.g., Malala Yousufzai. Islamic militants seek to censor and kill those who promote Rap Music, Victoria's Secret apparel and the activities promoted by this board. You prevaricate when you say otherwise. You ignore the fact that al Qaeda reached out and touched New York City, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania, and it as attempted to do so again on multiple occasions. Daniel Pearl was beheaded for no other reason than he was an American Jew, yet you and the liberal MSM defend Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's as rightly justified because of your bizarre distortion of justice.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What you and your ilk ignore is that Islamic militants seek to kill those who would write an read Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses", and anyone who would condone Rushdie's right to write and publish such a book. Islamic militants seek to kill those who promote education for women, e.g., Malala Yousufzai. Islamic militants seek to censor and kill those who promote Rap Music, Victoria's Secret apparel and the activities promoted by this board. You prevaricate when you say otherwise. You ignore the fact that al Qaeda reached out and touched New York City, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania, and it as attempted to do so again on multiple occasions. Daniel Pearl was beheaded for no other reason than he was an American Jew, yet you and the liberal MSM defend Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's as rightly justified because of your bizarre distortion of justice.
Let us talk reality...
You need to read the letter that Osama wrote as to why we were targeted. It has to do mainly with their perception of our occupation of the Arab world, not Big Macs. If we had military bases in our country run by Muslims, we might not care for it. Trying to run the world is tricky business.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:17 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let us talk reality...
You need to read the letter that Osama wrote as to why we were targeted. It has to do mainly with their perception of our occupation of the Arab world, not Big Macs. If we had military bases in our country run by Muslims, we might not care for it. Trying to run the world is tricky business.
"We took the liberty to make some enquiries concerning the ground of their pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (muslims) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise." March 18, 1786 letter written by Thomas Jefferson and John Adams describing their diplomatic initiative with Tripoli [wiki].

Karen Armstrong states that Osama bin Laden, like most extremists, followed the ideology of Sayyid Qutb.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi

Sayyid Qutb was an Egyptian author, educator, Islamist theorist, poet, and the leading member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in the 1950s and '60s.
Author of 24 books, including novels, literary arts’ critique and works on education, he is best known in the Muslim world for his work on what he believed to be the social and political role of Islam, particularly in his books Social Justice and Ma'alim fi-l-Tariq (Milestones). His magnum opus, Fi Zilal al-Qur'an (In the shade of the Qur'an), is a 30-volume commentary on the Qur'an.
During most of his life, Qutb's inner circle mainly consisted of influential politicians, intellectuals, poets and literary figures, both of his age and of the preceding generation. By the mid-1940s, many of his writings were officially among the curricula of schools, colleges and universities.
Even though most of his observations and criticism were leveled at the Muslim world, Qutb is also known for his intense disapproval of the society and culture of the United States, which he saw as obsessed with materialism, violence, and sexual pleasures. Views on Qutb vary widely. He has been described by some as a great artist and martyr for Islam, but by many Western observers as one who shaped the ideas of Islamists and particularly of groups such as Al Qaeda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:25 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I never said word one about war crimes. I'm talking about impeachment in the unlikely event Obama wins and both a civil and criminal trial when he loses.

Let me tell some of you a real story about the Clinton administration. Outside the White House briefing room was a three binder or notebook if you will. Inside the notebook were sheets of paper. On each sheet of paper was the name of ONE TV news show, radio show, magazine, or newspaper. That was what was on each sheet of paper. The title of the notebook, written on the outside, was "RELIABLE SOURCES". If the White House knew that Newsweek had written a small article about a young woman with a stained blue dress then they removed that page from the notebook. Newsweek was no longer a "reliable source". So when reporters asked about a certain woman the press secretary could say that he knew of no "reliable source" that had printed such a story.
Information is leaking out from several different sources on Benghazi and the stupid comment is if it was reported on Fox then its not real. You stupid sheep! Fox didn't leak the shit. People leaked it to Fox because no one else will run with the story.
Go look up what each of these people has publicly said;
Hillary Clinton: It was the video, we will get the producer, it was not an attack, it was the protest
Victoria Nuland: we were watching in real time
General Carter Ham: we had the capability to stop attack, we were never ordered to help
Barack Obama: I sent help as soon as I knew, I wasn't told of attack earily on, it was the video, it was terrorism, it was not terrorism, it was a protest, there was not protest
Patrick Kennedy: Susan knew what I did, what the intelligence community had told us at the time
David Patreus: we knew it was a terrorist attack immediately and told the White House
Susan Rice: it was not terrorism, it was the video,
Charlene Lamb: we knew about the danger, it was too much money
Jay Carney: it was not terrorism, it was terrorism, it was the video, we don't know,

So much more. Connect the dots yourself since you won't believe what someone else does for you but don't complain that no one is talking about it. Check out Facebook where they censor navy SEALs.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I'm waiting on the movie so I can learn the real truth.I have already picked out who to star in this.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #21
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This is such a debunked conspiracy theory and a non story at this point. But if this is all you wingnuts can cling to, good luck.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #22
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
They have all of the "excuses" they need to kill Americans. If not that one, they would have found others, e.g., a blasphemous video made by a Coptic Egyptian who emigrated to the U.S. Of course the MSM played a role by publishing the pictures and keeping it in the headlines for weeks. What you liberals don't seem to understand is Islam is at war with western values, e.g., everything from MacDonald's Egg McMuffins to women's elevated position in society, etc., and all who support them.

They're still bitching about The Crusades!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #23
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default How's King Obamas' Strategy Working?

tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Hell even Giraldo thinks the right is full of shit...
Old 11-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #25
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Hell even Giraldo thinks the right is full of shit...
Geraldo is a Democrat. What's your point?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

They have emails now that show Hillary asked for more security and Obama denied it. Ball is Obama's court now or is it a hot potato. (potatoe?)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

JDB, since "it's" not going away, why don't you? And, take your limp-wristed bro's, Choomley, COsFb, Whirly and the rest, with you.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #28
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
JDB, since "it's" not going away, why don't you? And, take your limp-wristed bro's, Choomley, COsFb, Whirly and the rest, with you.
Comrade Candy, promise you'll make time to be on this board next Tuesday and Wednesday.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #29
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Comrade Candy, promise you'll make time to be on this board next Tuesday and Wednesday.......
Oh we will be here Marshall, to dance on your fucking grave.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Geraldo is a Democrat. What's your point?

your full of shit...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women