Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48221
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #16
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
So how many of you guys went and put a bill on your penis.........oooooo to be the fly on the wall watching. How many overlapped? Ahehehe...........just being a little naughty.

*Giggling*
I don't need to. Like Abe, I know that I'd overlap many times. Since babee's interested in girth, I know she wouldn't be interested in my results.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

No no my friend....not me interested. He "who shall remain nameless" is the one who told me about this test. No woman has ever sat around and just out of the blue wrapped george around her boob. Definitely a guy thing - as is the size issue.

I just started laughing and had to start some crap over this. I mean, come on! Guys do the craziest crap with poor junior. I guarantee that last night all across TN there were naked erect men looking for their wallets.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao........yea.

At least ten dudes tried it.....

If I were a dude, I would have done it.....Ahehehe!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #19
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
pipefitter73:
Let me see if I got this right-

big boi terry is the big guy of West Tennessee

Tits McFloppin has the big stick up in Nashville

Jack Belot has my area in North Alabama covered

So who's the John Holmes of East Tennessee?

Abe Normal:
ME, Dammit. Why do you think all the ladies ran like hell to west Tennessee, LOL

Now for "The Test"

Get a US bill. Wrap it around your base when fully erect. Does it meet? Overlap. Not quite touch? Please email me your results (no pix please) so I can plan my next tour accordingly.
but Bobbee you was sayin your wanna get results to plan a tour. now ima seen my boner wit a $20 that met but dont got ovrlap on botom of my boner cuz of thik bonermeat but my boner is a BBB big buetifull boner cuz of good shape. but dont needa tour to try seein me cuz theres to many hookers ima wanna see but your not on the list cuz your pics dont give me a boner but theres a old sayin diffrent stroks for diffrent fokes an i see your a good hooker cuz theres guys who luv to TOFTT wit you.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #20
Slothrop
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I never fail to read Tits's posts, whether I give a damn about the thread or not.

And reading them never fails to make me smile and/or laugh.
Slothrop is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:07 PM   #21
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Are you looking for length or girth Babee? LOL Come back east for a fare well tour then you decide hell we might be able to arrange some tag team of our own.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #22
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Monopoly money works real well to help the ego. Just say'n.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #23
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
No no my friend....not me interested. He "who shall remain nameless" is the one who told me about this test. No woman has ever sat around and just out of the blue wrapped george around her boob. Definitely a guy thing - as is the size issue.

I just started laughing and had to start some crap over this. I mean, come on! Guys do the craziest crap with poor junior. I guarantee that last night all across TN there were naked erect men looking for their wallets.
I confess, I gave Babee this ideal. I was telling her about and ad or post that I saw a while back, and some guy was boasting about his size. He was basically saying that if you take a dollar bill and wrap it around a penis, his girth was the bill touching. I must admit, I thought it was stupid, number one, I would never boast about "oh, i'm a monster", i've got a big penis yuk,yuk,yuk. But i've seen post like that. But later on, I did try this test, and I will admit, I was pleased with the results, so in a conversation with she who loves to knock me, yes young lady, i'm talking about you, she just about wrecked her car while we were talking, she thought it was so funny. Now, as Paul Harvey would say, now, you know the rest of the story lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #24
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

So I asked Andy (aka Anaconda) to do the same test. His answer: "I dont think a bill will cover it."

Sono - too funny

fastcars - you know it!
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:41 AM   #25
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

like ima say b4 dont come to nash expct to see me cuz your a good hooker like theres guys to say but your pics dont giva boner to me an theres to many hookers that does that i wanna see to ok
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #26
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I tried it with a check but the check bounced . . . message said something about insufficient . . .
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women