Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48565
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

I really want to congratulate BigH, the OP, again on this thread. It reminds me of the discussions we used to have on ASPD. Good stuff.

The original question, restated by Elena, was 'how to end it?' I'm not very qualified to answer, for I usually do the 'ending.' But if it became necessary for the lady to remind me, I suppose getting up and getting dressed, while talking and helping me get 'put back together' would be about all I need. If I needed more nudging than that, I wouldn't be the kind of client a lady welcomed back, I would think.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #17
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
if it became necessary for the lady to remind me, I suppose getting up and getting dressed, while talking and helping me get 'put back together' would be about all I need. If I needed more nudging than that, I wouldn't be the kind of client a lady welcomed back, I would think.
Amen JD +1

In my case the nudging needs to be about as subtle as a hipcheck from a Philadelphia Flyer defenseman...I'm a nice guy...but I don't multi-task well. If I'm looking at your breasts that uses up 2 of my 1.7 multi-tasking skills. lol

What about texting a brief message after a really good session? Good idea, or not?
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you JD. Always a good voice of reason you are. I too miss ASPD.

H......I have gents who send me texts after a really good session. Stroking the ego goes both ways and is always appreciated.

Admiral.......Nahhh. Just pointing out the same thing you keep bringing up.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #19
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Darlin', I know what to say....I'm a business woman. I asked what a lady should do.

MsE!!!!...ROTFLMFAO (newbies...glossary is in the national forum/main discussion threads)

You know I wouldn't pass this up...SLMAO!

"Well, well..."Business woman" is it?...I can teach you what a "lady" should do...but somehow...I sense you're ready to learn...RRRRrrrrr you?

Sorry all...I hijacked my own thread...back on topic!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #20
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I withdraw this. Tired of stupid games.

Please disregard.
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #21
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
You know, if there is something you have to say about my time in this hobby, I wish you'd just say it.
Quote:
I withdraw this. Tired of stupid games.

Please disregard.
I don't get why the issue, Admiral. Elena's post was funny AND self-deprecating (with her inference that she wasn't a lady). Even BigH laughed and got the joke, I just about laughed so hard I may have peed myself . . .

I think you may have taken it wrong . . . the three months comment was only parroting what you said several times, it wasn't a 'slam'. I know that connotation is the hardest thing to convey appropriately and accurately over the Internet, but I believe she didn't mean to engage you in such a manner for you to take a comment personally, or have hard feelings. Hence, the use of the smiley face. I know she can be difficult to follow sometimes, but she (mostly) means well. This is, after all, a forum that directly impacts her business. One can't be a bitch all the time, eh Ms. E?? LOL

C'mon guys, let's just post and have a great conversation like the old days! No need to pee on the thread, Admiral. Relax! You just have to get to know her (Elena's) sense of humor.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I suppose Elena that a lady simply accepts the overage at the moment. But if the gent wants to schedule for another time, at the time of the second scheduling the lady would then bring up the oversight.
If the gent does not rectify the situation or repeats himself, the lady has to recognize him as undesirable.
A more direct but less lady-like approach would be to say "since we got 'tfo', it is time for you to 'gtfo'"

Wooahh, I will be here all week ;-).
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I guess it was too much to ask that you "please disregard." The entire point of "please disregard" is that I don't "piss on the thread."

I am not going to get into another exchange with you, Jackie.

Please carry on.

Kisses.
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #24
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I try to keep an eye on the clock...but I find that it puts pressure on me to perform. This question highlights the major problem with the hobby...you're paying for time, but trying to accomplish something that transcends time.

Always try to tip if I go over....or service was great.

And I always try to say thank you in an email after a great session.

And MsE:

"Lady" or "business woman", the way you handle folks pushing their time is fine with me.......
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
MsE!!!!...ROTFLMFAO (newbies...glossary is in the national forum/main discussion threads)

You know I wouldn't pass this up...SLMAO!

"Well, well..."Business woman" is it?...I can teach you what a "lady" should do...but somehow...I sense you're ready to learn...RRRRrrrrr you?

Sorry all...I hijacked my own thread...back on topic!
You sir, know my sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrycar934 View Post
I suppose Elena that a lady simply accepts the overage at the moment. But if the gent wants to schedule for another time, at the time of the second scheduling the lady would then bring up the oversight.
If the gent does not rectify the situation or repeats himself, the lady has to recognize him as undesirable.
A more direct but less lady-like approach would be to say "since we got 'tfo', it is time for you to 'gtfo'"

Wooahh, I will be here all week ;-).
Hahaha Love it. We should do an act together. Let's go practice and then take it on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
I try to keep an eye on the clock...but I find that it puts pressure on me to perform. This question highlights the major problem with the hobby...you're paying for time, but trying to accomplish something that transcends time.

Always try to tip if I go over....or service was great.

And I always try to say thank you in an email after a great session.

And MsE:

"Lady" or "business woman", the way you handle folks pushing their time is fine with me.......
Darlin', you're always the gentleman. I'd give you extra time just because and next time I see you, I'll prove it....and more..... MUAH

Admiral......

Tell ya what. I'm going to extend the olive branch here. I'll give you half off my rate and we'll just grudge fuck....get our frustrations out. Then we can bury the hatchet once and for all. Don't worry, I'll leave my hatchet locked up.

This is your mission, should you choose to accept.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #26
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Me thinks the good Admiral has a secret crush on the lovely Ms. Elena, LOL!

Half off her rate? Hell I'd have been there at her front door with my pants down around my ankles already!!
Quote:
Admiral......

Tell ya what. I'm going to extend the olive branch here. I'll give you half off my rate and we'll just grudge fuck....get our frustrations out. Then we can bury the hatchet once and for all. Don't worry, I'll leave my hatchet locked up.

huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #27
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You sir, know my sense of humor.
And I don't?? LOL

Quote:
I guess it was too much to ask that you "please disregard." The entire point of "please disregard" is that I don't "piss on the thread."

I am not going to get into another exchange with you, Jackie.

Please carry on.

Kisses.
You know, I was going to let it go, but I call bullshit! Look Admiral, most of us aren't that stupid. If you didn't want to piss on the thread, you would have simply deleted your post all-together rather than editing it to the passive aggressive statement it was! If "please disregard" was your true intention, you would have just deleted it!!! I know I would have, hell, I delete a lot of posts from time to time because I think about it and realize I didn't want to pull the trigger. In fact, this is specifically one of the reasons WHY they (ECCIE Mgmt) put the option of deleting your own posts back on the board as an option. Too many people were cluttering the board with empty posts or posts that said "please delete" or "misfire", it clutters the board, makes more work for the mods and well, too often it leaves a shot like the one you took stating you (and I'm paraphrasing) "didn't want to play". Maybe, as you are new to the board, you don't know that deleting your post is an option available during the entire time you have available to modify it. Yeah, I'm sure that's the ticket - well, there's your out - take it.

But, I think you do know, you seem to know a lot about things . . . You took the time to edit your post, if you really wanted us to disregard it, you would have simply deleted it. That's the bottom line truth of it.

And you say you don't want to play games. C'mon now . . . you're playing checkers though, you need to graduate to chess!

Allow me to be frank (well, wait a sec, you have to, don't you). I wasn't "getting into" anything with you (until this post) - I was actually encouraging you to just lighten up and realize that Elena was just being Elena and that she has a sense of humor that takes a little getting used to - but again, you go and get all feeling-fucked over stupid shit written on a SHMB, even when I was being nice. And I was! Hell, I even playfully called her a bitch - just to lighten the mood! Like I said, connotation is everything, and I guess I came off wrong, or maybe you just took it wrong. I seriously wasn't fucking with you.

All I know, Admiral, is that Elena just made you an offer that most guys would jump at - so go grudge fuck her and tell us about it. Maybe you'll gain a new ATF.

Sorry for pissing on your thread BigH - you can take it out on me with that beautiful cock of yours when I come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerguyomaha View Post
Me thinks the good Admiral has a secret crush on the lovely Ms. Elena, LOL!
I agree! She issued him the challenge, I hope he takes her up on it!

- - - - - - - - - -

Let's make the peace Admiral - I'm sorry if you took things the wrong way - I'll endeavor in the future to be more clear.

KISSES!

- Jackie
Old 08-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #28
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Admiral......

Hey, wait a minute. What if I said something tacky about your Daddy? What would that get me?
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #29
cobraguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Admiral......

WTF. U offered one dude a free session this year already and now ur offering half off to admiral. I hate u, u r dumb, smell like sht and have a big ass. Now can I have a free session lmao.
cobraguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #30
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cobra, if you keep talking dirty like that, all the ladies are going to offer you freebies . . . of one kind or another - LMAO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women