Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #16
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As long as that is the only thing you laugh at...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
If I ever ask for your ID I promise I will not even remember the info 2 minutes later. Most likely I'm just laughing at your DL photo
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #17
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Over the course of a marriage men tend to fall into desperation mode just before Christmas, believing that "any" gift is better than no gift all all. Thus, thousands and thousands of razor-sharp kitchen knives have been placed under the tree to the amazement and disappointment of numerous wives. Since none of us wish to see those disappointing gifts used to filet our dicks or nuts if the disenchanted wife discovers that we've been dipping the stick inside another woman's orifice(s) we tend to be inspired to keep our naughty hobby a secret!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:43 AM   #18
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarza View Post
Curious, how do you seasoned hobbyist stay anonymous? I mean, when you see a provider, they usually see your ID right?
Wrong. Although p411 does advise providers to request ID, I have never yet had a single one do so. If one ever did, I'd just carefully cover up my last name and address on my DL and show it to her so she'd see my first name and picture match up. Most providers are probably like Nicole in that they'd forget it anyway in a minute or two. Of course, the ones who might go psycho on you are also the ones who will remember it, so protect your anonymity.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #19
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

If they ask to see your ID, walk away. A lady who would ask to see your ID obviously has no concern for your security and will always be a security risk to you and the rest of her clients.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #20
hobbyhorse
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Always make sure to protect yourself and just don't hand out info. Apparently there have been issues otherwise they wouldn't have posted this on P411

Giving Out Your Client Id 01.01.10
Gentlemen, I'm very disappointed that I have to keep saying this over and over. Please do NOT give out your Client Id to ANYONE unless you are sending it through a request via P411 (unless you have prior approval from me). Just because a person, a business, or a website asks for that information does NOT mean that you should give it to them!!!
For those of you trying to get approved for various websites or forums, simply send me an email asking for a vouch to be sent to that website, which I will happily do without releasing your Client Id which is meant to be kept private except when you are contacting a provider to book an appointment THROUGH P411. There is absolutely NO reason to send them your Client Id, and if I don't know who is behind those sites I'm pretty sure you don't either.
Now, I do know that a number of you have already given out your Client Id and please know that it's not the end of the world. You may however want to contact us to change the last four digits of your Client Id to make sure that it's secure once again.
I am not saying that there is any problem with any of these sites, I'm just saying that I don't know anything about them and have not given approval for P411 to be used in this manner. This is for YOUR safety, and that of the ladies.

Sincerely,
Gina and the P411 Team
hobbyhorse is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
spudd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Here's my take:

We think we're careful and stayed anonymous throughout these years. However, I just have this fear that if LE wants to bust me, they can easily get all the evidence they need.
spudd is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #22
humble&horny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Weird, in the 3 1/2 years Ive been doing this only one provider ever has asked for id.. (that was touchgiver, retired... but she did it to everyone, and she also showed you her id, so she was easy to trust)
humble&horny is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #23
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

I'm not a guy however, all of my real clients, don't mind giving this information, even if married.
Do to the fact, you never know who, you are messing with.
Could be a Agent, Judge, Pro player, Prince, Chief ect...
oh and to try, to F*ck over, the wrong person, can easily be a mistake.
Now also my clients, don't review, the ones they love, or care about, for several reasons.
So when no one knows, but you and her, what do you have, to worry about.
I hope that helped alittle.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #24
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Don't remember anyone ever asking me either but would if asked. It's painless.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #25
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarza View Post
Curious, how do you seasoned hobbyist stay anonymous? I mean, when you see a provider, they usually see your ID right?
No. Not once have I been asked for I.D. In fact, The only two times I gave references, I did so because it was convenient for me in those two specific instances. The ``screening'' was minimal to the extent that a few pm's back and forth was sufficient and I was never turned down for an appointment. Taking the time to write a good first contact message goes a long way. If you get p411, do it anonymously (if you're really paranoid.) P411 used to have a 6 month trial offer which required you to supply nothing more than two existing p411 providers to vouch for you. I'm not sure if they still do that.

Never give more information than you are comfortable giving out. Don't use your hobby handle anywhere else, not even on another board. You would be surprised how little information is required to pick up enough pieces through google and other search engines to eventually piece things together if your handle is scattered all over the internet. Park in a non - obvious location where you can't be seen getting out of or back into your car and just walk a bit. Don't take any I.D. with you. Do a little research and avoid anyone who seems flakey, no matter what the little head tells you to do. Most importantly, don't be a jerk so that no one has a reason to want to know who you are. (I'll skip the more obvious things like get a hobby phone, and other things which are always mentioned.)

Tin Man posted:
Quote:
I'm sometimes amazed at the amount of real-life info a lot of gals share with me.
Same here. I was always a multiple hour client and so there was always a lot of time to chat. So...
npita is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #26
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

I am ok with 411, but if a girl wants to see my ID I take a hike.
I had one ask it eventhough I made my appointment thru 411, so I told her my 411 ID and thats all she would get
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18
Thumbs up

Quote:
Most importantly, don't be a jerk so that no one has a reason to want to know who you are.
That is some sage advice - it's a lot easier to stay UTR when no one has a vendetta against you.
jkerouac is offline   Quote