Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36631
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #16
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I wonder how many of these war monguls would be willing to send their sons, brothers or husbands to this foggy of a war??

Easy enough to say, ala John Wayne, let's go to WAR!!!! (Btw, if memory serves me correctly this particular actor never served a day, in any type of military conflict outside of Hollywood)

Yea it's so very easy to take a military stance...with some one else's family
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

VK............ it is spelled monger and you are talking down to people who have served, whose fathers have served, and have people serving right now. So shut your mouth!

I see why things are so fucked with people like you running the country right now. You are soooo careful not to offend our enemies but you have no problem insulting our friends or allies. You give out mixed messages like Obama and his ilk confident that those childlike people in other countries will be confused just like the stereotypical Indian being cheated by the clever white man. You think you are all the clever white man but these people may get confused but then they just try to kill you. They don't care how clever your words are or how smooth you seem to be. They will just do you or in this case the people that you've sent to do your bidding. From the way that Obama acted when answering the personal questions it sounded like he didn't even know who these people were.

There are times that a leader has to be bellicose, angry, aggressive, and in your face to show any potential enemies that we are not to be trifled with. Look how the world changed after George H W Bush took on the 5th largest army in the world. He went from Bush the wimp to the Soviet Union capitulating because they knew that they could not win against the US. Kaddhaffi went into near retirement after Reagan nearly got him. Kaddhaffi gave up his nuclear weapon program after the Iraqi take down. The conservatives on this site are not showing any temerity or confusion. We want payback, we would prefer that this never happened but it is done. We want those responsible punished in the most severe way. That also includes anyone in our government that made fatal mistakes of judgement. One strike should be all you get.

You jackasses will continue to bray like the asses that you are. Taking things out of context, twisting words, and just lying to score political points. You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Elephants trumpet ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Jackasses cower.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
VK............ it is spelled monger and you are talking down to people who have served, whose fathers have served, and have people serving right now. So shut your mouth!

I see why things are so fucked with people like you running the country right now. You are soooo careful not to offend our enemies but you have no problem insulting our friends or allies. You give out mixed messages like Obama and his ilk confident that those childlike people in other countries will be confused just like the stereotypical Indian being cheated by the clever white man. You think you are all the clever white man but these people may get confused but then they just try to kill you. They don't care how clever your words are or how smooth you seem to be. They will just do you or in this case the people that you've sent to do your bidding. From the way that Obama acted when answering the personal questions it sounded like he didn't even know who these people were.

There are times that a leader has to be bellicose, angry, aggressive, and in your face to show any potential enemies that we are not to be trifled with. Look how the world changed after George H W Bush took on the 5th largest army in the world. He went from Bush the wimp to the Soviet Union capitulating because they knew that they could not win against the US. Kaddhaffi went into near retirement after Reagan nearly got him. Kaddhaffi gave up his nuclear weapon program after the Iraqi take down. The conservatives on this site are not showing any temerity or confusion. We want payback, we would prefer that this never happened but it is done. We want those responsible punished in the most severe way. That also includes anyone in our government that made fatal mistakes of judgement. One strike should be all you get.

You jackasses will continue to bray like the asses that you are. Taking things out of context, twisting words, and just lying to score political points. You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

lmao

yeah look what happened when W took on a bunch of raghead thugs ... hows that working out over a decade later?

to hear you wimp ass rightwingers tell it we're still not safe ... and for the price of $12 billion dollars a month for how much longer?

sleep with the lights on, theres a muzzie under your bed waiting to lop off your head ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #21
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Well asshole JD, as your buddy Regan would say..."There you go again"...truly your postings go way beyond showing your political thoughts, but to representing how low your IQ and your consistent total lack of understanding your posting history has, not only of politics, hobby and life in general.

There is nothing wrong with having posters share their different political believes...the Sandbox is full of intelligent individuals who disagree. But you are the classic case....hmmm, perhaps you should checkout joining the Spiderhole, then I could truly finish that statement.

I thought about taking the time, of sharing with you my father's, mine...and currently both of my nephews' miltiary time...but that would indicate I give a rat's ass about your opinion.

Yea, I support military actions, in terms of defending US security...even to the point where it allows idiots like you to speak. It just, I want to define the enemy as someone who is truly a security risk...and at that point going in with overwhelming force, like we did in Gulf war #1

What is it that they say about teachers...those that can DO, those that can't teach. I'm guessing you have as much military experience as that silly Hollywood actor that is in your avator

What a joke!
Old 09-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I had a career of military experience asshole. Ended by an injury that left me disabled. So take your peace sign and shove so no one can see it. You still can't spell and you still didn't respond except to try to insult. I would have ran your ass into the ground and have you drop and give me 25.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Yea, yea right..JD. I have found, those that talk about their military experience, are typically the ones that got no closer to action than KP duty, if even that.

Was the supposed injury a brain injury from pots and pans falling on you, while you were doing dishes????

I have no idea how you are thought of in the Nat'l threads...but I do have a guess or two.

But in the KC forum, you do realize that you are thought of as a joke....not based upon your political thoughts, not at all. Just based on your general clueless postings.

I would attempt to respond to you....but sorry I can't carry on an intelligent conversation, all by myself
Old 09-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Jackasses cower.

independents laugh at both...
Old 09-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

In the KC threads they still think that I'm one of two other people and I haven't posted anything serious on there in a long time. Mostly I just do reviews locally. So what are you talking about. Let me give you room to drop your pants so you can talk out of your ass.

Of course we haven't heard anything about VKs time as a Chaplains assistant.

Thinking about it I think that VK was one of the braying asses who thought that I was COG or the other way around. Just think of the source.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #26
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Again...but at least you are consitent...you are wrong. I have never thought of you as anyone other than yourself. Again, you're proving your sense of history as being merely
what you wish it to be...classic indeed.

And regarding COG's posting...don't always agree with him...but his sense of humor and level of intelligence, well let's just say I would NEVER confuse him with you.

And actually I did have a relative who was a police chaplain, back in the '80's.

And yes, I will think about the source. Here is Mr Teacher Gun-Hoe, who is using a avator of a great American War hero...who's only time on the battlefield was at Universal Studio, Lot B.

I think that pretty much wraps things up....until we meet again, and please no need to admit defeat,, it's fairly obvious,lol
Old 09-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Lets all be honest with ourselves. There is no such thing as a Independent today. You are either right or left. CBJ3.725, mikeekim, and vkwilley prove it....next
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Wrong as usual iffy but you are trying..
Old 09-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

and you use a pot smoking hippy as your avatar. what does that say about you ? Maybe you like my own pot smoking hippy and his girlfriend that used to be my avatar.

I didn't fall in with a bunch of idiots when I was a kid and then use my youth to excuse my behavior.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:33 AM   #30
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
and you use a pot smoking hippy as your avatar. what does that say about you ? Maybe you like my own pot smoking hippy and his girlfriend that used to be my avatar.

I didn't fall in with a bunch of idiots when I was a kid and then use my youth to excuse my behavior.

Ok, let me get this straight, lol

The reason I chose my avator...well the day I join Eccie, I went thru the available avators, saw this one, chuckled about it and pick it. That simple. Your thinking that it represents some sort of statement on my part is hilarious....thanks for the laugh.

Now you chosing the Big Duke...as apparently some macho, "I'm a real American"...that's even funnier. Personally I enjoyed Wayne's movies. But apparently, based on your most recent post...your avator is suppose to represent something??? He was an actor, other wise know as a fantasy, you're attaching yourself to an actor who never even got further than Universal's Studio B, hollywood movies...damm, that's even funnier.

So I guess to stay at your level of thinking...my hillbilly pot smoking avator can beat up your Hollywood actor avator any day of the week

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women