Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It was so nice here for a couple days, but I knew it couldn't last. You know, IB, feel free to take another leave of absence any time you wish.

So nice of you to come back WKing for the Iranians. Never saw that one coming. I guess you are a closet Imam after all.
Wrong as usual, Old-THUMPER, and it's Odumbo who is WKing for Iran by creating an excuse to lift the economic sanctions that brought Iran to their knees.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Iran's "Supreme Leader" knows Odumbo is lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
So you follow the supreme leader on twitter. Why am I not surprised. What exactly does that prove? You act as if no lie stated has ever been written down before. Simply being written down does not indicate truth, sir. Anymore than your ability to put together two sentences indicate you're anything but an enlightened primate.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wrong as usual, Old-THUMPER, and it's Odumbo who is WKing for Iran by creating an excuse to lift the economic sanctions that brought Iran to their knees.
the sanctions did no such thing. It only affected the rank and file citizens. It strengthened the ruling class and the republican guards because that is who runs the country's black market.

This is 6 years ago. Think they haven't adapted any further since then. You're a fucking idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/wo...ions.html?_r=0
Old 04-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
It was so nice here for a couple days, but I knew it couldn't last. You know, IB, feel free to take another leave of absence any time you wish.

So nice of you to come back WKing for the Iranians. Never saw that one coming. I guess you are a closet Imam after all.
Seriously? He's not WKing for the Iranians, he's just stating what we already know. Obama is a liar.

But I will WK for the Iranians. If the US hadn't fucked in their internal affairs to get cheaper oil for the Big Oil Corporations, they'd be a thriving democracy today, and likely a better, or at least a more honest, ally than Israel. We created modern day Iran. And we're still fucking with them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously? He's not WKing for the Iranians, he's just stating what we already know. Obama is a liar.

But I will WK for the Iranians. If the US hadn't fucked in their internal affairs to get cheaper oil for the Big Oil Corporations, they'd be a thriving democracy today, and likely a better, or at least a more honest, ally than Israel. We created modern day Iran. And we're still fucking with them.
True statement. We were meddling in Iran's affairs 60 years ago. It has gotten us absolutely nothing in the way of peace of mind.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:25 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
So you follow the supreme leader on twitter. Why am I not surprised. What exactly does that prove? You act as if no lie stated has ever been written down before. Simply being written down does not indicate truth, sir. Anymore than your ability to put together two sentences indicate you're anything but an enlightened primate.
Odumbo is an established liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Perhaps, if you could read, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you might have noticed that those Twitter remarks were in the article cited by the OP. BTW, you'd be the unenlightened primate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: note the grammatically incorrect sentence highlighted in your post.

Quote:
the sanctions did no such thing. It only affected the rank and file citizens. It strengthened the ruling class and the republican guards, because that is who runs the country's black market.

This is 6 years ago. Think they haven't adapted any further since then. You're a fucking idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/wo...ions.html?_r=0
The sanctions brought the Iranians to the table, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
C.I.A. Director Says Iran’s Economic Peril Helped Drive Nuclear Deal

Iran’s president persuaded its supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, that their country’s economy was “destined to go down” unless he reached an understanding with the West.... “six years of sanctions had really hit.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/wo...=top-news&_r=1
Those are the same sanctions that Iran's "Supreme Leader" wants ended immediately, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, by definition, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minions from Arkansas are idiots.

Quote:
+1
Old 04-09-2015, 10:26 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Dude, I swear to God, if you try and give me a noogie, I will yank your underwear over your head so hard your asshole will rip in half."
You probably think I wouldn't like that.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:30 PM   #23
shanm
Valued Poster

Uh-OH! IBMoron is BACK!!!

Nothing will stop the buffoon from turning this thread into his own personal shit storm.
Carry on IBIdiot!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Uh-OH! I B Moron!!!

Yes, you are, shamman. Yes, you are.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:17 PM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You probably think I wouldn't like that.
what you do on wednesday afternoons is your own business.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:32 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I am sorry you missed the sarcasm directed at IB.

For weeks he has been insisting that since I decried the treatment of the Cherokee when they were driven westward, that means I was WKing for the Cherokee as slave owners. In his sick ill functioning mind you must either support everything about a group of people, or you must support nothing.

Since he clearly attributes more truth to the Iranians than he does to Obama I followed his "logic" and assumed he would equate his own comment to WKing for all Iranian actions.

Obviously that is not true, but IB must believe it else he demonstrates once again his utter hypocrisy. I apologize if my comment was confusing when taken out of context of IB's previous lies.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

For weeks he has been insisting that since I decried the treatment of the Cherokee when they were driven westward, that means I was WKing for the Cherokee as slave owners. In his sick ill functioning mind you must either support everything about a group of people, or you must support nothing.

Since he clearly attributes more truth to the Iranians than he does to Obama I followed his "logic" and assumed he would equate his own comment to WKing for all Iranian actions.

Obviously that is not true, but IB must believe it else he demonstrates once again his utter hypocrisy. I apologize if my comment was confusing when taken out of context of IB's previous lies.
It's the dichotomized nature of an addled mind. You must either take ALL of one or the other, there's no nuance to be found.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:15 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Gotcha. I don't read every post so I missed that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:46 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's true, Old-THUMPER, you are very sorry. You're a sorry POS troll that hypocritically and with prejudice WKs for a society of slavers, Old-THUMPER. The Cherokee were slavers before the first British colonists met them, the Cherokee were slave owning slavers when they emigrated from Georgia to Oklahoma and they remained slave owning slavers -- the majority of whom fought for the Confederacy you so hypocritically denigrate for the same institution -- until 1865, Old-THUMPER; hence, no matter your pathetic attempts at equivocation and deflection, you are WKing for slave owning slavers, Old-THUMPER. You cannot logically justify your hypocrisy, Old-THUMPER; so, do keep wallowing in your puddle of hypocrisy, Old-THUMPER, it's amusing to watch you sputter.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, Odumbo has demonstrated that he lies as much or more than any Iranian mullah.

Quote:
It's the dichotomized nature of an addled mind. You must either take ALL of one or the other, there's no nuance to be found.
You're in that division of the addled population that's so stupid that you actually believe -- in the face of contrary evidence -- everything Odumbo says, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:57 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Where have I said one time that I believe everything Obama said? You won't find it because I never said it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women