Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Why, nothing is going to change. Do you think bad guys weren't carrying because they did not have a permit. Have you attended the "training" section that was required to get a permit. Do you really think that training makes a difference, was it really benefitial or rather a revenue stream for the state government. Bag guys are going to carry whether or not there is a permit requirement in place. There will not be an increase in violence related to this, nor will there be an increase in passion shootings.
Totally agree with you about the training. It's a joke. But, the solution isn't to have less of it. There ought to be more.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The permit process was put in as a punishment by the left for passing the orginal conceled carry law. They didn't want the law, when the saw that was a losing battle they wanted all this training and all these fees for the sole purpose of taxing anyone who wanted one. The no permit required law is in effect in 4 other states and have not resulted in an increase in violent crime or incidents of accidental discharging of the firearm.
You can deflect all you want do you have a permit? Bottom line is now any idiot with a IQ of 25 can get a gun carry concealed legal. Criminals have always broken the law it is a given. I doubt the left passed the original law in Kansas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:57 PM   #18
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You can deflect all you want do you have a permit? Bottom line is now any idiot with a IQ of 25 can get a gun carry concealed legal. Criminals have always broken the law it is a given. I doubt the left passed the original law in Kansas.
No they didn't pass it, but it wasn't passed with out the lefts help and to get that help there were compromises made. Yes I have a permit because I live in Missouri. Anyone with an IQ of 25 have always been able to carry concealed because no one fails the training and testing requirement, which is entirely my point. What is going to change when it comes down to who is carrying in KS. The only thing that has really changed is KS has lost a revenue stream.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:09 PM   #19
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Totally agree with you about the training. It's a joke. But, the solution isn't to have less of it. There ought to be more.
I can agree with you when and if there is a outbreak of situations that occur that this training would have prevented, but to date, in the other states with similar laws that has not been the case. The constitution does not guarantee me the right to drive a car, but it does guarantee me the right to own firearms and to have such firearms for my protection. Why should anyone have to pay money to engage in the practice of a constitutional right, is there a charge for free expression, free speech, do we pay money so that we are not subject to illegal searches.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:15 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
No they didn't pass it, but it wasn't passed with out the lefts help and to get that help there were compromises made. Yes I have a permit because I live in Missouri. Anyone with an IQ of 25 have always been able to carry concealed because no one fails the training and testing requirement, which is entirely my point. What is going to change when it comes down to who is carrying in KS. The only thing that has really changed is KS has lost a revenue stream.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the general consensus from all around here who are CC is it is the dumbest thing the assholes in Topeka have done yet. Other than doing their best to fuck the school system. I noticed in Missouri they have gone from the days in the '80's when you had to be checked by the sheriff to be able to purchase a hand gun to being able to send $50. to West Virginia to obtain their CC which is legal in Mo. Someone with a IQ of 25 would not pass the sheriff's check here.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:47 PM   #21
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, .
no, they aren't.

People like to "weigh in" about crap where they don't have the facts or any knowledge

You know what makes a person valuable to others? Not what's inside of him, not his feelings, not that he is a NICE PERSON, what matters is what he can do for them.
Usually his job

Not his opinions

Hearing/reading about someone blabbing about his view on the Church's stance on Cyprus,, when you have no idea what the hell it is..
no one wants to hear your opinion of being "against it"
why should anyone care wtf you think?
so yeah, you can have an opinion(although how you arrived at an opinion is beyond anyone) but no has to hear it and if you start talking, we can tell you to shut up, you mucking moron.

bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:29 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Surprisely I agree with some of what the doubters say (but that does not change my opinion of the LAW). I think everyone should recieve weapons training starting in junior high school. I remember when we shot bows in class. Bows? and Arrows? Are you kidding? It used to be in this country loading and firing a weapon was as common as saddling a horse. We lost that because of fear from the left and democrats. Why do you think that the NRA exists? It was to prevent our loss of gun rights for both white men and black men. Black journalist Ida B. Wells said that, "...is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give."

Besides training, I would also advance the argument that every boy and girl, man and woman should have firearms training in some form. The world is becoming more dangerous and we need people who can stand up and fight. That means learning the means of defending yourself or others whether providence drops a shotgun or an assault weapon into your hands.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 05:32 AM   #23
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the general consensus from all around here who are CC is it is the dumbest thing the assholes in Topeka have done yet. Other than doing their best to fuck the school system. I noticed in Missouri they have gone from the days in the '80's when you had to be checked by the sheriff to be able to purchase a hand gun to being able to send $50. to West Virginia to obtain their CC which is legal in Mo. Someone with a IQ of 25 would not pass the sheriff's check here.
I don't know anything about West Virginia or ordering a CCP from their. I obtained mine through the process which cost me $125.00 for the "training class", then an additional $100.00 for a back ground check by the MHP and processing by the JCSD. I know Missouri makes enough off of this process they built a new headquarters. As for the IQ of 25 not passing the sheriff's check as you put it, the Sheriff's check is actually performed by the Missouri Highway Patrol and does not include an IQ test.
Furthermore using your information about how the process is bypassed through West Virginia, I have to ask since there is no training involved in that process, has there been an increase in violence, crime or any other relatable activity because of the lack of training. Lastly let me just add this, I am not at all against training and if the permit process was free as it should be than I would not be against that either. But to have to pay to practice a fundamental right, I do have a problem with that.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:18 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Besides training, I would also advance the argument that every boy and girl, man and woman should have firearms training in some form. The world is becoming more dangerous and we need people who can stand up and fight. That means learning the means of defending yourself or others whether providence drops a shotgun or an assault weapon into your hands.
Pure stupidity on your part. I have lived almost 7 decades with absolutely no need for a gun for my protection. I have fired an M-16 but never a handgun and I am living a very contented life. The average person will never need a gun for protection in his/her lifetime. If a person wants a gun for whatever reason, fine by me, as long as laws are followed. I'm sure you know how many people are killed/injured each year by the reckless handling of handguns. So please don't push your ridiculous viewpoints on others.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:27 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

amen SpeedRacer.

This entire argument, for a change, is fucking lunacy.

Guns don't kill people. PEOPLE with guns kill people.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:31 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Pure stupidity on your part. I have lived almost 7 decades with absolutely no need for a gun for my protection. I have fired an M-16 but never a handgun and I am living a very contented life. The average person will never need a gun for protection in his/her lifetime. If a person wants a gun for whatever reason, fine by me, as long as laws are followed. I'm sure you know how many people are killed/injured each year by the reckless handling of handguns. So please don't push your ridiculous viewpoints on others.
It is my opinion. It is not something that I push on people. Your statistics on handgun mayhem are probably wrong as is usually the case when anti gun people quote them.
Personal experience from 1980s, we ran a terrorism drill at the sub base in New London. Only two people in a division of 108 people could effectively use an AR 15 or AK 47.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:44 AM   #27
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
The strapping on the old AK is a sadly stupid comment.
Really? I guess you missed the video of the guy who strapped on an AK-47 and walked into a police station and on purpose got into an argument with the Sargent on duty. I guess you missed the story of the group in Texas who strapped on AK-47s and went into the offices of state representatives and started arguments with staff about their voting records and made threats. I guess you missed the pictures of a group in Texas who strapped on AK-47s and went into stores and restaurants and terrorized people to show that they have should have a right to well carry AK-47s and terrorize people.

And just what did Kansas get right?

They changed the laws about the taxes businesses paid so that some groups paid no taxes, guess what happened, businesses started changing how they were incorporated so they did not have to pay taxes and then the Gov used the new registrations as proof his plan was working to attract new business when all it really was was existing businesses changing.

As a result tax revenue is falling even faster than they predicted leave a huge hole in their budget. Revenue is falling faster then they can cut spending.

And talking about cutting spending, they cut school spending so much it triggered a federal law suit. Schools have so little money now that they will have to close a couple of weeks early because they ran out of money. Yes Kansas got that right, let's not educate the children.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It is my opinion. It is not something that I push on people. Your statistics on handgun mayhem are probably wrong as is usually the case when anti gun people quote them.
Personal experience from 1980s, we ran a terrorism drill at the sub base in New London. Only two people in a division of 108 people could effectively use an AR 15 or AK 47.

Your statement:

"I would also advance the argument that every boy and girl, man and woman should have firearms training in some form." To me this is more than opinion.

Exactly which of my statements was incorrect??? The ONLY statement that I made that could be statistically incorrect is that "The average person will never need a gun for protection in his/her lifetime." True or false in your opinion? Or maybe it was the statement " I'm sure you know how many people are killed/injured each year by the reckless handling of handguns." Do you have a problem with that statement? The answer is probably in the thousands, if not the tens of thousands.

No idea what your last paragraph added to the discussion.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:54 PM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=BigLouie;1056573890]Really? I guess you missed the video of the guy who strapped on an AK-47 and walked into a police station and on purpose got into an argument with the Sargent on duty. I guess you missed the story of the group in Texas who strapped on AK-47s and went into the offices of state representatives and started arguments with staff about their voting records and made threats. I guess you missed the pictures of a group in Texas who strapped on AK-47s and went into stores and restaurants and terrorized people to show that they have should have a right to well carry AK-47s and terrorize people.

And just what did Kansas get right?

They changed the laws about the taxes businesses paid so that some groups paid no taxes, guess what happened, businesses started changing how they were incorporated so they did not have to pay taxes and then the Gov used the new registrations as proof his plan was working to attract new business when all it really was was existing businesses changing.

As a result tax revenue is falling even faster than they predicted leave a huge hole in their budget. Revenue is falling faster then they can cut spending.

And talking about cutting spending, they cut school spending so much it triggered a federal law suit. Schools have so little money now that they will have to close a couple of weeks early because they ran out of money. Yes Kansas got that right, let's not educate the children.[/QUOTE

The fact that you in Texas brought up education funding makes me highly suspicious of anything you have to say. You are either in kansas or in contact with a left wing organization here. Which is it?
As for those videos, should be no problem giving us a link.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1056574956]Your statement:

"I would also advance the argument that every boy and girl, man and woman should have firearms training in some form." To me this is more than opinion.

Exactly which of my statements was incorrect??? The ONLY statement that I made that could be statistically incorrect is that "The average person will never need a gun for protection in his/her lifetime." True or false in your opinion? Or maybe it was the statement " I'm sure you know how many people are killed/injured each year by the reckless handling of handguns." Do you have a problem with that statement? The answer is probably in the thousands, if not the tens of thousands.

No idea what your last paragraph added to the discussion.
[/QUOTE

Rather obvious don't you think. I mentioned statistics. Of course you now admit that you don't really know but you are hopeful that the stats will bear you out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women