Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162530
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41530
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35895
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #16
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The news just reported it as a shoot out.. Wellll that implies she was shooting back. It would have been better reported as a shooting not a shoot out.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Leave it to our press to get it wrong in the most press covered city in the world. Then again, I guess that is what they do. At least they didn't say she was in the Tea Party.

Here it is, deep into the news hour and I noticed something.....no one cares about this woman. She apparently did no shooting and I have heard that she was Afro-American. The only people to shoot were the police and that they did with reckless disregard. I am pretty certain that someone has video unless the police have confiscated it. There was a report of the report of the police fanning out speaking with everyone with a camera. So are we going to believe the story that we get. Seems to me that the liberals should just be fuming about police brutality. Except I guess it is like the actor Ron Silver when he was outraged by an overflight of jets when Clinton took office, someone said they're our jets now. So those police belong to the left now. Enjoy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #18
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Shooting

I have heard that she was Afro-American

Her race has no bearing on this. The DC police is majority black so Jessie Jackson won't show up. My complaint is the over reaction by all LE involved. They knew there was a baby in the car. Did any one see any damage on her car? I did see a cop car that was totaled. Probably another cop car caused that. I know several women that would have freaked out just as she must have. I would love to have a recording including the audio of what happened as she pulled up to the gate. We will discover that no recording was available due to the shut down.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Leave it to our press to get it wrong in the most press covered city in the world. Then again, I guess that is what they do. At least they didn't say she was in the Tea Party.

Here it is, deep into the news hour and I noticed something.....no one cares about this woman. She apparently did no shooting and I have heard that she was Afro-American. The only people to shoot were the police and that they did with reckless disregard. I am pretty certain that someone has video unless the police have confiscated it. There was a report of the report of the police fanning out speaking with everyone with a camera. So are we going to believe the story that we get. Seems to me that the liberals should just be fuming about police brutality. Except I guess it is like the actor Ron Silver when he was outraged by an overflight of jets when Clinton took office, someone said they're our jets now. So those police belong to the left now. Enjoy.
"Afro" American? Seriously? Are you 30 years behind the times? Or only 25?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually I prefer "black" as that is descriptive. Mrs. John Kerry and Cherlize Theron are both Afro/Afra/African American. Under the guise of political correctness (thanks liberals) we sacrifice accuracy. If that is all you got then you can go fuck a goat.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

This thread is filled with irrelevant conjecture and a little too much benefit of the doubt for the woman.

What happened is a tragedy and I fell sorry for the woman. But she appears to have mental issues. And it seem likely that she tried to ram the WH barricades to get in.

When the cops surrounded her, she almost ran them over trying to get away. I am amazed the cops did not shoot her then, but maybe they saw the child.

This time there is good video showing what she did. I am frequently critical of Rambo cops, but this time it appears they bent over backwards not to shoot her - at least at the start of the chase.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually I prefer "black" as that is descriptive. Mrs. John Kerry and Cherlize Theron are both Afro/Afra/African American.
I prefer black also. Just as I prefer white to caucasian. But, at this point in time, "Afro" is just plain ridiculous.

Quote:
If that is all you got then you can go fuck a goat.
No thanks. I don't want your sloppy seconds.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

With each of your bull shit posts your credibility drops.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:08 AM   #24
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Actually I prefer "black" as that is descriptive. Mrs. John Kerry and Cherlize Theron are both Afro/Afra/African American. Under the guise of political correctness (thanks liberals) we sacrifice accuracy. If that is all you got then you can go fuck a goat.
are "liberals" checking your posts now to make sure of political correctness?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

bump
Old 10-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #26
trident60
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

It is sad to read this string of posts a day into the fact finding of this incident. Every white hot political talking point you can name was summoned up to support or disprove the posters' points, all sadly bereft of facts. All this happened in a 24 hour news cycle. Shouldn't we all take a deep breath and wait a bit for a few facts? Nobody attempted a mass shooting with an AR-15. History seems to be teaching us nothing. Every high profile event that pops up on CNN or the Internet is hyped beyond reason and fact until the next incident comes along. Ex-journalists, now news anchors, bleat as if every incident forebodes Armageddon as if this is the only happening that matters and it has never been this bad. The government has been shut down numerous times before 1995-96 and nobody remembers that Tip O'Neil, Walter Mondale and Ted Kennedy contrived it to resolve internal Democratic party politics. No one in the news media derides these guys like they do the Tea Party favorites. We all need to take deeper breaths and read a little more history. The irony is that it is more readily available from the very media, the Internet, that fuels some of the hysteria.
trident60 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident60 View Post
It is sad to read this string of posts a day into the fact finding of this incident. Every white hot political talking point you can name was summoned up to support or disprove the posters' points, all sadly bereft of facts. All this happened in a 24 hour news cycle. Shouldn't we all take a deep breath and wait a bit for a few facts? Nobody attempted a mass shooting with an AR-15. History seems to be teaching us nothing. Every high profile event that pops up on CNN or the Internet is hyped beyond reason and fact until the next incident comes along. Ex-journalists, now news anchors, bleat as if every incident forebodes Armageddon as if this is the only happening that matters and it has never been this bad. The government has been shut down numerous times before 1995-96 and nobody remembers that Tip O'Neil, Walter Mondale and Ted Kennedy contrived it to resolve internal Democratic party politics. No one in the news media derides these guys like they do the Tea Party favorites. We all need to take deeper breaths and read a little more history. The irony is that it is more readily available from the very media, the Internet, that fuels some of the hysteria.
Wow! Good post! +1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Some of us have endeavored to educate the unwashed but as they say, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him crack a book.".
Old 10-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Fox News is reporting there is no government shutdown.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

There isn't a government shutdown.

1. Only 15% of the government is not working
2. 85% of the government is working.
3. The world has not ended which is what would happen according to the democrats during a real government shutdown.
4. Only 10% of the EPA is working and I'm doing fine. (anyone else doing fine?)

Maybe you could enlighten us with a definition (a thoughtful definition) of what a government "shutdown" looks like. Of course memorials are shut down but that is above and beyond since they weren't closed before.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women