Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2021, 10:35 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

binger, a star wars fan boi prosecutor, was apparently sabotaging his case into a mistrial. why?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:51 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
sounds like a plan!

the vast resources of the TWK foundation will gladly made this happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykxlfcErSYs
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:53 PM   #18
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i like your sentiment but i'd rather buy him a multi-hour session at one of our fine Dallas AMP's ..

Yeah, I thought I was being a bit cheap there

Have you heard the reports about people being fired from their jobs for either supporting Rittenhouse with a donation, $25 in one case or just saying it out loud.

Reporters get wind of an ordinary citizen who either spoke up in support or made a donation and they go to this person's home and ask "do you support Rittenhouse" as if they were being grilled by Joe McCarthy himself. This country is failing even faster than I wanted to admit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/u...-donation.html

Officer Who Gave $25 to Kyle Rittenhouse’s Defense Is Fired

Lt. William Kelly of the Norfolk Police Department in Virginia was relieved of duty by city officials, who said his support for the Kenosha, Wis., shooting suspect undermined the public’s trust in law enforcement.

His name appeared on a list of donors obtained by Distributed Denial of Secrets, a watchdog group that said in a Twitter direct message on Wednesday night that it had received the list from an external source. It shared the material with The New York Times.

On the GiveSendGo crowdfunding site, Mr. Kelly checked that he wished to remain anonymous, but appeared to use his Norfolk city email address for the donation, which included a message of encouragement for Mr. Rittenhouse.

“God bless,” the message said. “Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you. Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership.”

Chip Filer, the city manager of Norfolk, said in a statement on Tuesday that he had accepted the recommendation of the police chief to relieve Mr. Kelly of his duties and that Mr. Kelly had the right to appeal the decision.

I'll be looking into giving a donation tomorrow. I can't be fired or ostracized because I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. A good position to be in.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:06 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Yeah, I thought I was being a bit cheap there

Have you heard the reports about people being fired from their jobs for either supporting Rittenhouse with a donation, $25 in one case or just saying it out loud.

Reporters get wind of an ordinary citizen who either spoke up in support or made a donation and they go to this person's home and ask "do you support Rittenhouse" as if they were being grilled by Joe McCarthy himself. This country is failing even faster than I wanted to admit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/u...-donation.html

Officer Who Gave $25 to Kyle Rittenhouse’s Defense Is Fired

Lt. William Kelly of the Norfolk Police Department in Virginia was relieved of duty by city officials, who said his support for the Kenosha, Wis., shooting suspect undermined the public’s trust in law enforcement.

His name appeared on a list of donors obtained by Distributed Denial of Secrets, a watchdog group that said in a Twitter direct message on Wednesday night that it had received the list from an external source. It shared the material with The New York Times.

On the GiveSendGo crowdfunding site, Mr. Kelly checked that he wished to remain anonymous, but appeared to use his Norfolk city email address for the donation, which included a message of encouragement for Mr. Rittenhouse.

“God bless,” the message said. “Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you. Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership.”

Chip Filer, the city manager of Norfolk, said in a statement on Tuesday that he had accepted the recommendation of the police chief to relieve Mr. Kelly of his duties and that Mr. Kelly had the right to appeal the decision.

I'll be looking into giving a donation tomorrow. I can't be fired or ostracized because I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. A good position to be in.

of course. all exposed above in my latest video of his greatness the GOAT .. Tucker Carlson. he brazenly calls out the far left for exerting political force on innocent Americans for daring to give a shilling or two for this fine young American patriot's defense!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:14 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Speaking of woke

Quote:
. Tucker Carlson. he brazenly calls out the far left for exerting political force on innocent Americans!
Is that anything like calling innocent Americans to lose their job for mentioning CRT?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:17 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
A White Supremacist that only shoots other White people, go figure!

I'd like to buy Rittenhouse a beer when he is acquitted.
Quote:
i like your sentiment but i'd rather buy him a multi-hour session at one of our fine Dallas AMP's ..
Great....you two want him to break the law.

21 is the legal drinking age and prostitution is a felony in the state of Texas.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:24 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If Kyle was black....and running around with an AR-15 anyone with half a brain knows he would have been arrested or detained before he killed anyone.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 05:27 AM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

SAD for wtf
Those who support cancel culture - despise American Freedoms
and will be bit on their butt by their very own beloved democraticommunist cancel culture themselves.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 06:31 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SAD for wtf
Those who support cancel culture -
I wasn't the one supporting the cancel culture of firing a School Superintendent for teaching CRT even though the school wasn't teaching CRT. That would be you your ilk.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 06:40 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg...ple-no-options
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 06:41 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This is how Fucker Carlson and his phoney CRT bullshit is dividing the country

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09...l-race-theory/
At 4:30 a.m., he wrote a letter to the school community declaring that systemic racism is “alive and well” and that they needed to work together to achieve “conciliation for our nation.”

The Texas Tribune thanks its sponsors. Become one.

“Education is the key to stomping out ignorance, hate, and systemic racism,” Whitfield wrote. “It’s a necessary conduit to get ‘liberty and justice for all.’”

Then, the feedback to that letter was nothing short of spectacular, Whitfield said. He didn’t hear a single negative comment. He felt there was a consensus in the community. But, a little over a year later, his words would backfire.

At a July 26 Grapevine-Colleyville ISD school board meeting, Stetson Clark, a former school board candidate at Grapevine-Colleyville ISD, would use the letter to accuse Whitfield of teaching and promoting “critical race theory.”
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

""""rules for thee NOT me """ The criminal justice system of fair justices has been corrupted by "woke narratives ""
Just lookie the judge getting upset over the ""woke" questioning
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 07:35 AM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the NSBA letter, the one that sic'd the fbi on parents,

the very one that merrick garland without any independent investigation or knowledge of any "domestic terrorist" activity by parents or anyone else against school board members immediately responded, over the weekend after it was issued, and ordered immediate fbi activity (within 30 days) against parents

the one cleared through the white house

the one that claimed:

“many public school officials are facing physical threats because of propaganda purporting the false inclusion of critical race theory within classroom instruction and curricula.”

the letter then states that “this propaganda continues despite the fact that critical race theory is not taught in public schools and remains a complex law school and graduate school subject well beyond the scope of a K-12 class.

yeah the letter that fundamentally said parents are lying about crt so they can attack innocent school board members

as if that was just something parents wanted to do

biden, obama, msnbc idiots, wtf all claim crt isnt being taught

the claim is its all a talking point designed to shut down racial justice because everyone is a racist

there is direct teaching of crt and then there is submersion of crt ideas into almost all curriculum and library books and in teacher training

so maybe there isn't a subject called "crt", a class kids have to take, but there certainly is the undermining of America by infusion and indirectly

so kids are being taught, sometimes directly but in other times, indirectly

an Indiana school administrator says:

“When we tell you that schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT), that it is nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection,” he said . “We don’t have the quotes and theories as state standards, per se. We do have Critical Race Theory in how we teach.”

CRT holds that America is fundamentally racist, yet it teaches people to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. Its adherents pursue “antiracism” through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 07:41 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
""""rules for thee NOT me """ The criminal justice system of fair justices has been corrupted by "woke narratives ""
Just lookie the judge getting upset over the ""woke" questioning
The Judge acted rather "woke" to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 10:39 AM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If Kyle was black....and running around with an AR-15 anyone with half a brain knows he would have been arrested or detained before he killed anyone.
LMAO! If he was black their wouldn’t be a trial since he’d have never been arrested.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women