Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41560
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 03:35 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hate the sin, love the sinner... get it now, timmy?

Such hyperbole! If we don't grant a "right" that is nowhere to be found in the Constitution and contravenes all of human history then we're not "treating them like human beings"? Give me a fucking break!
Women voting isn't in the Constitution, should we walk that back?

Hate the sin, love the sinner is the biggest fucking cop-out pussy bullshit there is. It's lacking the balls to say what you really think.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:58 PM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Women voting isn't in the Constitution, should we walk that back?

Hate the sin, love the sinner is the biggest fucking cop-out pussy bullshit there is. It's lacking the balls to say what you really think.
Ever heard of the 19th amendment you miserably stupid fuckhead? It is in the fucking constitution!!!!!!

Walk that shit back, asshole.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #18
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Ever heard of the 19th amendment you miserably stupid fuckhead? It is in the fucking constitution!!!!!!

Thanks.... You beat me to it. He's even more ignorant than the so-called Constitutional law instructor in the White House. Your brain goes to mush when you post 50 times a day on a hooker board, and the freelance faggot from Arkansas was already autistic before he got here!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

That wasn't in the original constitution, dipshit. Is a woman's right to vote in the Bill of Rights? No it isn't. Go fuck yourself
Old 06-27-2015, 04:50 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks.... You beat me to it. He's even more ignorant than the so-called Constitutional law instructor in the White House. Your brain goes to mush when you post 50 times a day on a hooker board, and the freelance faggot from Arkansas was already autistic before he got here!
Fuck you, you disingenuous cocktard. A woman's right to vote is not in the original constitution, fuckface. Your brain is mush from all the repeated gangbangs. How many headboards have you destroyed? The ignorant cunt has always and will always be you.
Old 06-27-2015, 05:36 PM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
That wasn't in the original constitution, dipshit. Is a woman's right to vote in the Bill of Rights? No it isn't. Go fuck yourself
Quote:
Fuck you, you disingenuous cocktard. A woman's right to vote is not in the original constitution, fuckface. Your brain is mush from all the repeated gangbangs. How many headboards have you destroyed? The ignorant cunt has always and will always be you.
Hahahaha.... look at the freelance sewer rat wiggle and squirm! He's trying to walk back his screw-up by claiming he meant the "original" Constitution, or maybe he meant original + Bill of Rights only, or maybe he meant including Amendments 1-18 only, or maybe he meant... who the fuck knows? Somebody needs to ask John Roberts what was the true meaning of undercunt's reference to the Constitution! You can never take the freelance faggot from Arkansas literally - or seriously. He's a disingenuous sewer rat. But then, we aready knew that, didn't we?

Old 06-27-2015, 07:21 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And don't forget all those years of "hard" work at the men's room glory holes where his head was slammed against the walls in his "fits of passion" for peter puffing mastery. That's got to have caused some trauma along the lines of what longtime boxers get from all of the hits to their heads that they took in their careers. Add all of those factors up and package it in a lying gay liberal and you have woomby. And shammy.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:14 AM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Such hyperbole! If we don't grant a "right" that is nowhere to be found in the Constitution and contravenes all of human history then we're not "treating them like human beings"? Give me a fucking break!
Quote:
Hahahaha.... look at the freelance sewer rat wiggle and squirm! He's trying to walk back his screw-up by claiming he meant the "original" Constitution, or maybe he meant original + Bill of Rights only, or maybe he meant including Amendments 1-18 only, or maybe he meant... who the fuck knows? Somebody needs to ask John Roberts what was the true meaning of undercunt's reference to the Constitution! You can never take the freelance faggot from Arkansas literally - or seriously. He's a disingenuous sewer rat. But then, we aready knew that, didn't we?

You were the one who mentioned granting rights that weren't contained in the constitution. Women's suffrage was not contained in the Bill of Rights. I'm not walking back shit, you fucking shitheel. I meant exactly what the fuck I said, based on your statement. The only thing you know for sure is you haven't seen your fucking dick without using a mirror in about 17 years. You notice how you didn't make a fucking point in that entire bout of verbal diarrhea that you spewed? Because you don't have one, shitstain. You fucked up. You said we were giving people rights that weren't in the constitution. Well, that motherfucker has been amended 17 goddamn times, after the initial 10. I include that last part so your old ass doesn't get confused and try to accuse me of saying something I didn't. So the 17 that came afterwards, you are against them? They weren't in the constitution originally. You're a fucking disgrace and have become laughable.
Old 06-28-2015, 12:17 AM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And don't forget all those years of "hard" work at the men's room glory holes where his head was slammed against the walls in his "fits of passion" for peter puffing mastery. That's got to have caused some trauma along the lines of what longtime boxers get from all of the hits to their heads that they took in their careers. Add all of those factors up and package it in a lying gay liberal and you have woomby. And shammy.
Go stick your fucking head in a toilet, you goddamn idiot. You're the absolute dumbest motherfucking shitstain I've ever seen. Your shtick is old as the crust in your fucking underwear. And you're too goddamn dumb to come up with anything else. You're nothing but a dumbass tag-along cocksucker. Why don't you go and console Lusty Tard, he's getting his ass reamed again.
Old 06-28-2015, 12:22 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

You are a total imbecile.

Total. Fucking. Imbecile.

Unworthy of promotion. Unworthy of debate.

Unworthy. Fucking. Imbecile.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:43 AM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Kick me again! Harder!

Quote:
You were the one who mentioned granting rights that weren't contained in the constitution. Women's suffrage was not contained in the Bill of Rights. I'm not walking back shit, you fucking shitheel. I meant exactly what the fuck I said, based on your statement. The only thing you know for sure is you haven't seen your fucking dick without using a mirror in about 17 years. You notice how you didn't make a fucking point in that entire bout of verbal diarrhea that you spewed? Because you don't have one, shitstain. You fucked up. You said we were giving people rights that weren't in the constitution. Well, that motherfucker has been amended 17 goddamn times, after the initial 10. I include that last part so your old ass doesn't get confused and try to accuse me of saying something I didn't. So the 17 that came afterwards, you are against them? They weren't in the constitution originally. You're a fucking disgrace and have become laughable.
Jumping bejesus - you are the dumbest mofo on the planet! My jaw drops at the sheer depth of your stupidity. The only point you've made is how much you enjoy being flagellated over and over for the same fuckup. Do you really want me to beat you again? I feel like I'm kicking a half-dead jackass on the ground. Go start another thread and post something stupid. Don't make me keep handing you your ass again and again for the same offense!

Yes dickhead, our constitution has 27 amendments. Every schoolboy knows that. When you say "women voting isn't in the constitution" you are 100% wrong. As in 100% incorrect. As in 100% misinformed. As in stupider than a 5th grade civics student. And let's be honest - you didn't say "women voting WASN'T in the ORIGINAL constitution", did you? Nope, you said "women voting ISN'T in the constitution". Meaning now. So you obviously know nothing about the history of women's suffrage. But don't fret - there are plenty of other topics about which you know nothing. Why make an ass of yourself trying to save face on this one?

I mean, you would be more convincing trying to tell everyone you don't have multiple handles. Ooops - you had your ass handed to you on that one too, dintcha?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:09 AM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Thank you, eccie dipshit emeritus. Ask your nurse to wipe the spittle off your chin.

Old 06-28-2015, 05:56 AM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Go stick your fucking head in a toilet, you goddamn idiot. You're the absolute dumbest motherfucking shitstain I've ever seen. Your shtick is old as the crust in your fucking underwear. And you're too goddamn dumb to come up with anything else. You're nothing but a dumbass tag-along cocksucker. Why don't you go and console UnderCunt, he's getting his ass reamed again.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:58 AM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just admit you fucked up, shitstain!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://www.archives.gov/global-pages...t.caption.html

Want-a-be-a-Womb ... must "think" that "sex" means fucking ..

.. or in his case .... giving blow jobs....regardless of what Bill Clinton "thinks"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women