Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2013, 05:13 AM   #16
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Ginger you sure do make a Razorback jersey look REALLY sexy!
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #17
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

soo back to the weight loss thing after everyone is done admiring ginger what have the rest of u done
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #18
Riverseeker
Premium Access

My only advice is to mix it up. If you find yourself getting bored try something else for a while.

If you find that you have hit a plateau try another type of exercise. Your body may get used to one kind of exercise and you may find that you have stopped loosing weight even if you are still exercising and eating right. If you find yourself in that situation, change exercise routines for a few weeks, and change your diet too.

If you have been watching your fat grams but have still been eating carbs, lay off the carbs and eat a few more fat grams. You may not loose weight as fast as you did in the beginning but you can go back to your preferred routine in a few weeks.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #19
lesnar
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
How far back was your day?
Seems funny your calling someone out for flexing their intardnet muscles and yet at the same time flexing your intardnet muscles. ijs

My youngest son and I workout daily at the gym and I am also doing P90x and am on a pescetarian diet. I am down from 228 to 188 lbs in the last four months.
Losing weight is about choices, just like most things in this life, and unfortunately many just choose to let themselves go. I applaud anyone who takes charge of their lives.
I also applaud anyone who takes charge of their lives. However, there's a big difference between getting in shape and losing weight, vs. what Mr. Olympia aka bladtinzu was talking about. FYI my day was 15 years ago and my experience tells me when someone is spouting off bullshit.
lesnar is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #20
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
I also applaud anyone who takes charge of their lives. However, there's a big difference between getting in shape and losing weight, vs. what Mr. Olympia aka bladtinzu was talking about. FYI my day was 15 years ago and my experience tells me when someone is spouting off bullshit.
Glad you recognize other peoples accomplishments.
Now indulge me if you will:
You went from a professional bodybuilder to having major gastric bypass surgery in 15 years?
Did you compete? Or more of a weeekend warrior professional?
Seems a tad extreme to travel the gulf between the two, even minimal exercise and dieting would have maitained weight control.

Unless accident, mental illness ,depression, binge eating or other factors contributed... I don't expect an answer as to your mental facualties or cognative awareness.

With that said though, Crystallynn :
The under lying tone and inflection of typed words can still have a desastrous affect on how we are percieved and appreciated.
Kill them with kindness
Heap coals of fire on their head
Draw more flies with honey
Walk a mile in their shoes
Treat others as you would have them treat you

These all mean the samething.

You seem like a sweet girl and want to be accepted in the community, that is obvious.

Loose weight to be healthy, not sexy. That will just naturally develope as the weight comes off. Some people have a natural raw sex appeal, it just has to much bubble wrap on it to be seen in its entirety.

Keep sweating girl!

Ginger could make a dead man rise to the occasion.

HAIL!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #21
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

well i guess u have seen my reviews soo i do well at the weight that i am i just want to lose a lil bit more i know im never gonna be the model type bean pole with tits guys admire but i can be a better version of me
Old 06-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

i know im never gonna be 5'4 120 pounds id look anorexic i wanna shoot for 5'4 165
Old 06-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #23
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Oh really? Do you do this regime in the snow wearing 100lbs of sand on your back?

Look, I'm not shit now, but "in my day" I was a competitive bodybuilder and made extra money as a personal trainer. If you did the program you describe above, then you'd have a god-like body. I say you're full of shit. Prove me wrong and post a body shot of yourself holding a piece of paper referencing this thread. I doubt we'll see anything. If you do post the pics, I apologize in advance. But like I said, you won't post anything. It never ceases to amaze me how many people flex their internet muscles.

Post a picture on here???

Were you born stupid or just grow into it?

But you can always contact some of my review subjects and I am quite sure they would verify I am what I am. Or maybe not.

Roll the dice that way with the women because I do not see another guy posting his own pictures on this site.

But then again since you are so about seeing what I look like I highly suspect your either a closet homo or bi...
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Did this during high school and college for football reasons. Slacked off for 5 years after college but went back on it and have been doing it daily for 20 years now. Mainly because I bore easily and it keeps me active away from the desk. In the 5 years I did not do it I only gained 30 pounds. Granted that is long gone but never claimed to be Mr. Olympia.. Sure I use HGH and Deca religiously but that is due to the introduction to both playing college ball. It does give a competitive edge. Results are a little better with them also as is a much quicker recovery time.

Would I recommend it to others? If they have done their research in depth and feel it is for them then yes. If not no. It does have side effects in some individuals after all.

And you stopped 15 years ago? Hows it feel to be a bloated fat ass member of the board?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #25
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Ginger.....make me your stairmaster. Please!
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #26
MsEboniAmazon
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 100641
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by christylynn View Post
well i guess u have seen my reviews soo i do well at the weight that i am i just want to lose a lil bit more i know im never gonna be the model type bean pole with tits guys admire but i can be a better version of me
Weight loss can be a very tricky thing. Majority of people lose the most during the beginning of any diet/exercise regimen. Naturally, the pounds don't shed as quickly during the following weeks. IMO, you should try adding music (fast-paced) to your workout. You'll be surprised at how much motivation you'll have, mainly because you'll be too busy grooving to think about the pain. Or the music will motivate you to push through the pain. Either way I think it's worth a shot!
MsEboniAmazon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Damn it, MsEboni! I love your avatar pic!

@ Flyboy... I could use you for 'balance' during squats...if we could ever manage to end up in town at the same time!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #28
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

i just want something that will keep me engaged i got like i cant stay on something more then a few weeeks illl get bored
Old 06-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #29
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Think of something you like to do that would cause you to stay active like hike Pinnacle Mountain, swim, or play some sport. Take a break from the treadmill for a while and stay active. You'll be able to hit it again later without getting too bored.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #30
lesnar
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Did this during high school and college for football reasons. Slacked off for 5 years after college but went back on it and have been doing it daily for 20 years now. Mainly because I bore easily and it keeps me active away from the desk. In the 5 years I did not do it I only gained 30 pounds. Granted that is long gone but never claimed to be Mr. Olympia.. Sure I use HGH and Deca religiously but that is due to the introduction to both playing college ball. It does give a competitive edge. Results are a little better with them also as is a much quicker recovery time.

Would I recommend it to others? If they have done their research in depth and feel it is for them then yes. If not no. It does have side effects in some individuals after all.

And you stopped 15 years ago? Hows it feel to be a bloated fat ass member of the board?

Your reading comprehension skills are as pathetic as your half as lies. I took action and I've lost all my excess weight. So I may be a member on this board, but I'm far from bloated. Although that was an decent attempt to deflect attention away from your own asinine workout claims.

HGH and Deca? Seriously? Nice stack. Are those the first two anabolics you found on Google? What's the matter, can't get ahold of real gear? Maybe if you laid off your massive workout routine you'd have more time to shop around.

Tell me something Mr O. Why in the fuck would an Adonis like yourself have to pay for pussy?

Oh yeah, I'm still waiting for your pics. No head shot. No identifying marks needed. Only a piece of paper that your write "Eccie" and todays date on it, so that we know you didn't steal the pics off the internet.

Like I said, you're completely full of shit. You won't post any pics because you don't work out like you said. Pure an simple, you're lying. If you're not, just prove it. Its quite simple.

Show the pics bad ass. I dare you. No need for any more bullshit replies, just show the pics. I'll be waiting.... and waiting .... and waiting...
lesnar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women