Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #16
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yeah, those dicks are totally harshing my mellow. ---Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
I don't know about that. The feds have been busting people in cali for their weed and state law says its ok to have it with a prescription.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #17
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Fine.

It is all COG's fault, as usual.

But, I still have a point . .

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #18
Fred Garvin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Back in the old days when Vern Miller was the Attorny General in Kansas it was illegal for airlines to serve alcohol when flying over the state of Kansas
Fred Garvin is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #19
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

COG is correct....it was a lame attempt at humor. Jackie, I apologize if I offended you.

As for outing....since I don't know Jackie, have never had a conversation with anyone about her (until now) it would be pretty difficult to out her.....or her non-existent boyfriend. Sorry Haley…..the only source is my vivid imagination. As for banning me for outing her….how can I out something that doesn’t exist???

Haley......The only side of Elena's story is what she has told you. You might be well served to stay out of an issue you know little about. The only comment I will make about Elena is that she isn't "banned" she is suspended for a specific period of time. The emails and PM's to her (with copies to the owner) were very specific about the terms and length of her suspension.

Haley.....you are correct, Moderators do not make money (directly) for this site…..nor are we paid. We do what we do because we enjoy working with people that are here for a common purpose.....having fun and being safe. You are also correct that providers do bring money to ECCIE….some directly, some indirectly. It could also be argued that the Staff (that would be me) do generate income, albeit indirectly. Without people here to “keep the peace” so to speak many people, both men and ladies, would not stick around. I have seen this happen on other sites in the past.

Anyone that enforces rules will have people that don’t like the way they do it. It doesn’t matter if it is a boss, LE or board staff member. That’s ok! It doesn’t necessarily make either party bad or wrong, it usually just means they are looking at things from a different angle. In some cases it is because all parties don’t know all of the facts.

Board Staff members are a bit like LE in that we are supposed to ignore the insults thrown our way from the very people we try to help(yes I am VERY aware of posts on other boards). This isn’t the first time I have made a decision that upset a few people and it isn’t the first time people have gone to other boards to complain about my actions behind my back….or so they may think. I am fairly certain it won’t be the last. Believe it or not I don’t have a problem with people blowing off steam on other sites.

As long as the disagreement is kept civil and respectful I have never had a problem with people that disagree with me. In fact here have been numerous times when presented with a reasonable argument I have been known to change my mind. Lord knows I am not always right. Of course there are times when we have to walk away and agree to disagree.

On last thing….please understand that I do what I feel is best for the board as a whole. Whether my decision is “popular” or not with a few people is of little concern to me. My concern and my duty is doing what is best for the majority of people and the continued success of this board. As I believe Mr. Spoke once said…..”the needs of the many out-weigh the needs of the few.”

If anyone feels the need to continue this discussion, please start another thread. We have hijacked this thread far too long.

Thank you!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #20
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, Bubba. As I said in my post, since it wasn't accurate information, it wasn't really outing me for anything . . . but I appreciate that you acknowledged my point and I appreciate your apology. I'm not (was not) offended as much just concerned by the nature (that it gave the appearance of truth) of the comment.

It really is still all COG's fault.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Please don't insult the women.

[QUOTE=jackie@sintropolis;45161 9]Wow, I didn't know I had a boyfriend (other than my battery operated one) . . . news to me. Sad that a girl can't just get credit for making a post and having a brain . . . I'm certain if you ask around, Bubba, that you'd find I am more than capable of making an intelligent post without anyone's assistance . . . I suppose that you didn't do anything other than attempt to discredit me . . . . is it not contrary to the rules and the spirit of the board to put it in print?
Jackie

Bubba
I really have to jump in on this one. This was a big insult. It is uncalled for. It was unfair. It was not cute.

In case you don't know it, there are many women who are more than capable to do anything they want. Just give a woman the chance to be rewarded for her work, and give her some respect as a person, and it is my observation that they outwork most men. We all need each other, if for nothing else, for a little closeness.

The one thing that is repulsive about the hobby is the fear that the women have over the way they are going to be treated, because they have been treated badly by many men. So why do I hobby. Because, when I have women work for me I can not and will not use my authority as power or control over them, that is just wrong. Likewise, I can not have a provider use her knowledge of who I am as power and control over me. One word could ruin my other professional relationships that have taken years to build. So, I read and listen. You can tell a lot about someone by carefully watching what they say.

I have lost women I loved. I will no longer experience the closeness of the woman I first met at 18; or the closeness of my second wife that has also died; but life goes on. Having friends, of either gender, is about respect. Your comment showed a total lack of respect for Jackie.

Bubba, you need to give Jackie an apology.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Bubba,

Sorry, You were posting - while I was posting.

JR
Old 07-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Bubba,

Sorry, You were posting - while I was posting.

JR
Bubba's post 9:46 am - Your post 12:58 pm. Did I miss something?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #24
lookn2u4fun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Probably where the money exchange took place.
lookn2u4fun69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm confused. Is it my fault or not?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #26
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's always your fault.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn2u4fun69 View Post
Probably where the money exchange took place.
I assume that this comment relates to the alcohol over Kansas sub-thread of the activities on airplane sub-thread of this thread about laws and jurisdiction.

COG, since you live in Kansas and have the opportunity to vote for the lawmakers, we come to the inescapable conclusion ...
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #28
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wait...wasn't this thread about sex at some point?
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #29
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Disclaimer: Any alleged sex that may or may not have occurred in this thread cannot in any way be attributed to COG.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

yes,

I got called to another area of business and came back to my computer. I apologize again for not checking back in. Just came back and completed the message. Jackie is OK, and a lot of help. I think she should have gone to law school.

JR

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women