Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what a sweet post.. interesting that several of you misinterpreted the title.. I did not, but considering how many negatives threads we get, I can see why you did.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:13 AM   #17
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Enjoy the gifts and take care of him real good
Once again you show your ass.

He didnt want anything. Just enjoyed being kind. Something your black extortionist heart knows nothing about.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:35 AM   #18
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You know, Bolt and I can be two of the biggest assholes on this board but even we know there's a line you don't cross. Anyone that could see Honey's history here and make any kind of joke about someone making her feel like a princess for a day is a total loser. Even low for keyboard warriors.

Here's the thing some people who try to troll don't get - there's a time and place for everything. I'll make plenty of inappropriate comments all the time that I feel are funny but this thread isn't one of those times. To see someone like Honey being treated well is probably the happiest feeling I'll have all weekend and I've not even met her but she just seems so sweet that you've got to be rooting for her in the hobby and in life. Save the stupid comments for other threads where they belong, not this one.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 02:11 AM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Once again you show your ass.

He didnt want anything. Just enjoyed being kind. Something your black extortionist heart knows nothing about.
Another pussy post and run comment as usual, I did not mean any bad by my post, this is a P4P site remember, I communicate with HD on occasions so take your assumptions somewhere else.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:00 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I have a lot of respect for the OP after reading this. The guy just probably wanted to be nice and wanted to treat you like a lady. $300 is not a lot of money, so just consider it as a tip. You met him off the clock. I'm sure he appreciated your company. And every woman I know loves to shop. He was probably just trying to thank you for being generous with your time unlike most hookers who want to be paid for everything, including lunch. Again, you didn't treat him as a trick because you met him off the clock, and he didn't treat you as a hooker by trying to have sex with you afterwards for the money he spent. Keep the shoes and enjoy them.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:35 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

OP, I'd also like to add, you're not a piece of meat. Let dudes do nice things for you. You seem like a nice person. Judging by your post, a lot of people probably haven't done many nice things for you and you're just not use to it. Enjoy this guy being a good dude. I'm sure you deserve to be spoiled every now and then. Every good person does.

I will say that this is probably my last nice post for 2017. I do like the OP though. She really impressed me and now I want to send flowers to every woman I know. And I'm not even kidding.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:17 AM   #22
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Honey....Are you seeing THE DONALD again?...This could be fake news.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:27 AM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I will say that this is probably my last nice post for 2017.
I appreciate the warning.. I didn't figure you had many nice posts left, LOL..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:03 PM   #24
Dallas_Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Cook him dinner and bang him all night.(freebie of course). That will show your appreciation.
Not sure about that. He may start expecting those freebies if u handle it that way. And I doubt you want that Honey.
I say just talk to him and tell him how it made you cry. Tell him how ur feeling. And don't say "I don't know why I'm crying" bc you do know! You'll feel a lot better after you talk to him. We always do!
Good luck!! And enjoy it! Lucky girl!
Dallas_Texan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #25
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
He didnt want anything.
Assuming facts not in evidence. But ya know, throw 'em out there of you got 'em.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #26
Jazzplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Enjoy the gifts.
Jazzplayer is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:04 PM   #27
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

It is nice to see that most everyone has posted very caring and positive comments to Honey. I stress MOST.

Honey ... I've been in your shoes (no pun intended) ... and at the end of the day ... even though it might sound weird ... some guys just want to spend time with a lady ... spend money on her ... and make her smile.
THAT makes them feel good.

So... you did your part!
I know that since you've been in this business for a while you would be able to tell if there were other intentions.

The biggest emotional obstacle I have had to overcome when this happens ... is, ... ok ... so now does he think he owns me?
Does he think I will be at his beckon call?
I let my imagination run away and it drives me crazy.
so ... as Dallas_Texan stated ... you should just talk to him and clarify the expectations.

But giiiirrrrl! You enjoy your new shoes!
Put a grin on your face and feel good about having a wonderful afternoon and someone to pamper you
Those type days are worth celebrating!

Hugs,
Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:35 PM   #28
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

I skimmed the posts...but truthfully, if I was that guy and knew you returned the shoes..that would make me feel bad. Some gents want to do something nice for someone...nothing in return! Sure, it might feel weird for a person in general who is more of a giver than receiver....but enjoy the shoes!
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:53 AM   #29
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=800774
I did something similar for this lady when she hit Dallas for the first time. Took her on a tour, got some TexMex, took her to a nail salon, then to VS for some bra/panty sets. Dallas is well known for being a welcoming city.
I have done similar things with other Eccie ladies. It never hurts to be nice to someone and treat them with respect. I will offer lunch or dinner at the very least after a session.
Courtesy is a lost art.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:36 AM   #30
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
I skimmed the posts...but truthfully, if I was that guy and knew you returned the shoes..that would make me feel bad. Some gents want to do something nice for someone...nothing in return! Sure, it might feel weird for a person in general who is more of a giver than receiver....but enjoy the shoes!
I was about to post the same thing. Enjoy the gift. He obviously feels you are worth it, which you are. Be happy that you are not one of the ladies that would have taken advantage of his kindness.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women