Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41322
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2017, 11:24 AM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfw harley View Post
So when I said this almost happened. I was talking to the lady prior to coming to the room. She sounded a little confused and said she needed 15 min to get ready.

I waited in the lobby for 30 and called her back. I got no answer. Originally I thought she was being flaky or something so, I said I couldn't wait amy longer and regrettably had to leave.

She later called me and said she passed out from taking some medication. So I was really close to this happening in front of me.
Anyone else confused? You posted the OP in first person as if the scenario in the OP actually happened. Then you say it almost did. Then you give details about how it kinda did, just not as you originally described it.

Not sure if you're just changing the story to avoid criticism, your story not lining up with what actually happened, or generally don't actually know how to propose a hypothetical question.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #17
dfw harley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Anyone else confused? You posted the OP in first person as if the scenario in the OP actually happened. Then you say it almost did. Then you give details about how it kinda did, just not as you originally described it.

Not sure if you're just changing the story to avoid criticism, your story not lining up with what actually happened, or generally don't actually know how to propose a hypothetical question.

It never actually happened in front of me. But she took mess and passed out from them. So if she would of gave me the room and took the meds immediately prior to letting me in then it would of happened or could of. The opening it up that way because I thought it was a good thing to converse on.
dfw harley is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #18
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

So it's the latter and you just added a bunch of "what if" details for no reason. Well alrighty then.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #19
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. Some people need to open their eyes.

Many people in this hobby(partly why they are here) are not healthy. Men and women alike. Age, heart problems, weight/sugar issues, medication that is legal or not, especially in bad combinations, other physical or mental ailments, you name it. Many people on here are at risk for a serious medical emergency at any time, whether they look healthy or share any of those concerns or not(those tend to be kept secret, right?).

And if you assisted in causing any of the distress, that becomes an interesting pendulum, depending on the damage and lack of aid. This isn't a college dorm, where you giggle and shut the door.

It's risky, but sometimes you have to think about doing the right thing. It's an increasing problem, that should be addressed more often.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfw harley View Post
After thinking about it all you wonder about two things.

1. How to actually deal with it.
2. You think about some funny things like what hog just posted above.

Just think if a guy passed out, a woman .ad sure he was safe but put mayonase on him. He would wake up and say wtf? I must of missed something damn good!!

I mean if you can't laugh at things then what do you have up your butt?

Lastly, try not to be a snow flake.
I have nothing up my virgin butt...

What's wrong with being a snowflake... they're all unique, right?!?
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 07:57 PM   #21
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Let her sleep. Try to drive her home, but if you dont know where she lives get her a room to sleep it off. Bring her car from the strip club so she doesnt have to take a cab in the morning. Leave a note next to her car keys in the room explaining what happened. Wonder what the delites asshat put in her drink to knock her out.

Then get ignored every time you try to set an appointment.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:26 PM   #22
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
What's wrong with being a snowflake... they're all unique, right?!?
Not after they melt.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Then they are the wet spot ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:47 AM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

"What do you do with a passed out lady?"

well, i've experienced this first hand and here's what i did.

i had consulted w/ this provider for about 4 yrs by this time we had this appt. she was taking pain meds for her back [she had been in a car accident]. she was using a male friend's place up in w. frisco.

i arrived, she was kinda tired but ok. we got down to our birthday suits and began a deliteful consultation. after round one, she decided to give an oral presentation to lil delites. she nodded off then caught herself. then nodded off again, caught herself. this happened about 2 more times, then she nodded off and rolled over.

i disengaged from her, laid her in bed comfortably, covered her up, and attempted to tell her that i was leaving - she mumbled "ok". i left her fee on the bedside table, locked the front door, and exited via the garage [using garage door opener/closer to close it as i slinked underneath].

i sent her a few texts before i left. she contacted me the next day and apologized.

now, if this had been the first time i'd consulted with her, i would probably have done the same thing - made sure she was alive, left her fee, and left.

if she had not been okay, i'd probably have called 911. i'd find her purse w/ driver's license or id so i could tell them who she was. and use a line like mentioned above [we met at a bar/restaurant and she invited me back].

i think calling 911 [and any consequences] would be better than having the cops show up at my door asking me or my wife what i knew about a woman that i'd been at her place.

be safe folks!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #25
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Plus.....

Just because a chick fucks for a living doesn't mean she deserves to treated less than a person.

If a chick is passed out. Check if she is ok. If she is not. Call 911. If she is, leave her alone and leave.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #26
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Lady I saw for several years came to my place for a O/N. She challenged me to a drink-off. 6 shots later we're in bed boinking like crazy. Just as I nut she goes limp. Check pulse...yup she's still alive. Get up to remove rubber, she rolls over and starts to snore like a freakin' chainsaw. That's when I hatch a plan to really fuck with her.

3am- She sits straight up in bed with a wild eye "whatthehellhappended" look.
Her: "Did I pass out"
Me: "Yup"
Her: "While we were fuckin "?
Me: "Kinda..."
Her: "Whadda ya mean kinda"?
Me: "You insisted I stop, pull off the rubber and fuck you in the ass" (Both MAJOR no-no's with her.
Her: "Now I know you're fuckin with me" and lays back down spooning with me.
Me: ~silence~
Her: "You ARE fuckin with me, right?"
Me: ~loud silence~
Her: "Did we really do anal"?
Me: ~Louder silence~
Her: "Naaaah you're fuckin with me" and starts to finger her bung hole to check. "Did we"?

I let that go on for about 30 minutes before letting her off the hook. She never challenged me to a drinking game again.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I've dealt with sleepy ladies in the past, maybe they didn't get enough sleep or the hard job has them beat
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #28
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Plus.....

Just because a chick fucks for a living doesn't mean she deserves to treated less than a person.

If a chick is passed out. Check if she is ok. If she is not. Call 911. If she is, leave her alone and leave.
This.

Unfortunately, too many of the indy women I've seen have partaken of a bit too much alcohol (or something else?). If it's not obvious that she passed out from normal recreational intoxication of some sort, then definitely get her some help.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #29
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Let her sleep. Try to drive her home, but if you dont know where she lives get her a room to sleep it off. Bring her car from the strip club so she doesnt have to take a cab in the morning. Leave a note next to her car keys in the room explaining what happened. Wonder what the delites asshat put in her drink to knock her out.
WOW! What a trooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Then get ignored every time you try to set an appointment.
oohh...eeeek....that sucks.

As far as this issue ... I claim the fifth amendment

T
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:37 PM   #30
YellaFeevr2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
This.

Unfortunately, too many of the indy women I've seen have partaken of a bit too much alcohol (or something else?). If it's not obvious that she passed out from normal recreational intoxication of some sort, then definitely get her some help.
Agreed, if you have any inclination take a first aid course and get CPR certified. But at least be a human and try to help or call to get some help.
YellaFeevr2015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women