Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2017, 05:09 PM   #16
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Green View Post
Thanks brandofan for the clarification. Now feel free to share some of your exploits.
I have. Many times. Feel free to peruse my post history.

You posted a somewhat incoherent stream of consciousness and we had a little fun at your expense. I encourage you to laugh with us and let it go.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:26 PM   #17
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
and cole me down on the panny sty!

Now this made me laugh. Love me some Pootie Tang!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:35 PM   #18
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Now this made me laugh. Love me some Pootie Tang!
You just made it onto my dance card! Sa da tay, ma dillie!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:49 PM   #19
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This thread is pure gold!
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #20
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Damn this thread made me laugh so hard.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #21
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I did this thing once, with a girl - and she was like "hell yea"
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #22
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Come on Berkleigh. As fine as you are I'm sure some dick sneaks up on you on a regular basis. Or have you just made eye contact with a guy and pulled him into a secluded place for some unexpected fuckin'.
Lol, well yes there was one in particular that came out of nowhere recently that stands out.

We'll call him Mr.BGTF...

He contacted me back in December on a Friday afternoon, followed up by a text and was very persistant. So much that it was becoming annoying and turning me off. When I finally agreed on a time and he showed up, he was nothing like I imagined based off his description and I suddenly became very intrigued.

He's a couple years younger than me, so the way he dressed was not the best impression considering his career however it's his style. Everything about him, the conversation, the music, his background, education and lifestyle was very interesting and the more we talked, the more I connected with him, someone whom I almost cancelled on for bugging the ever living shit out of me.

He was there for hours, the sex was fucking amazing and I did not want him to leave. But he did...to get his pajamas and came right back.

If anyone has followed my Twitter and knows about the car accident I was involved in back in May, you know I'm still in recovery.
When this man came back, I shit you not he rubbed my shoulder and back for hourrrrssss. He wrapped himself around me (he's 6"5 and I'm 5"4) held me all night long without trying to fuck me. His touch was that of something that I haven't allowed myself to feel in a very long time and he spent the next 24 hours with me. My choice, I didn't want him to leave and neither did he.

I've only had a connection like that twice and those both turned into relationships.

I've seen Mr.BGTF a couple of times since, because I was persistant in seeing him. He came in and did a 360 on me out of no where, dicked me down every single time I've been with him and sadly we've recently cut communication because we caught feelings among other reasons it won't work.

So yeah, it happened and it still blows my mind every time I think about him.
I'm sure he'll read this, he's still very active here and sure he's a fan of my posts but I doubt we'll ever see each other again. The choice is his if he wants to pick up where we left off.

With that being said, no I don't make eye contact with random strangers and pull them into a secluded place to fuck...I don't date civilians lol
I have a pattern and tend to date men who are in the hobby knowing God damn well how it will end up but I'm all about the challenge.

Would I pull some random dude by eye fucking them into the corner, whisper some kinky ass shit and get it on in a strange place???
Probably....have you read the review Scribe recently wrote on me?
I'm spontaneous as fuck. I pull some new wool and fuck strangers at the Swingers Club for a rush...Don't you know who the fuck I am???
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #23
socraticdfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Lol, well yes there was one in particular that came out of nowhere recently that stands out.

We'll call him Mr.BGTF...

He contacted me back in December on a Friday afternoon, followed up by a text and was very persistant. So much that it was becoming annoying and turning me off. When I finally agreed on a time and he showed up, he was nothing like I imagined based off his description and I suddenly became very intrigued.

He's a couple years younger than me, so the way he dressed was not the best impression considering his career however it's his style. Everything about him, the conversation, the music, his background, education and lifestyle was very interesting and the more we talked, the more I connected with him, someone whom I almost cancelled on for bugging the ever living shit out of me.

He was there for hours, the sex was fucking amazing and I did not want him to leave. But he did...to get his pajamas and came right back.

If anyone has followed my Twitter and knows about the car accident I was involved in back in May, you know I'm still in recovery.
When this man came back, I shit you not he rubbed my shoulder and back for hourrrrssss. He wrapped himself around me (he's 6"5 and I'm 5"4) held me all night long without trying to fuck me. His touch was that of something that I haven't allowed myself to feel in a very long time and he spent the next 24 hours with me. My choice, I didn't want him to leave and neither did he.

I've only had a connection like that twice and those both turned into relationships.

I've seen Mr.BGTF a couple of times since, because I was persistant in seeing him. He came in and did a 360 on me out of no where, dicked me down every single time I've been with him and sadly we've recently cut communication because we caught feelings among other reasons it won't work.

So yeah, it happened and it still blows my mind every time I think about him.
I'm sure he'll read this, he's still very active here and sure he's a fan of my posts but I doubt we'll ever see each other again. The choice is his if he wants to pick up where we left off.

With that being said, no I don't make eye contact with random strangers and pull them into a secluded place to fuck...I don't date civilians lol
I have a pattern and tend to date men who are in the hobby knowing God damn well how it will end up but I'm all about the challenge.

Would I pull some random dude by eye fucking them into the corner, whisper some kinky ass shit and get it on in a strange place???
Probably....have you read the review Scribe recently wrote on me?
I'm spontaneous as fuck. I pull some new wool and fuck strangers at the Swingers Club for a rush...Don't you know who the fuck I am???
I must say... That post makes me want a date with you, madame.
socraticdfw is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #24
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by socraticdfw View Post
If you fuck anything like your avatar pic, I'd advise you come see me soon ...
Old 02-03-2017, 12:31 AM   #25
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
I have. Many times. Feel free to peruse my post history.

You posted a somewhat incoherent stream of consciousness and we had a little fun at your expense. I encourage you to laugh with us and let it go.
Thank you kindly... that was one of the best ICK translations to date, that I have had the pleasure of reading.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:54 AM   #26
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by socraticdfw View Post
+1
I've been admiring Berkleigh from a distance for almost a year

Thanks Berkleigh for sharing.
I know who the fuck you are!!!
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #27
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Anybody else wanna share.
We're talking about spontaneous encounters in a general sense.
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #28
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

WOW!

For once a thread goes from "meh" to Awesome...refreshing change!

Thanks to all who made this happen!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #29
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
+1
I've been admiring Berkleigh from a distance for almost a year

Thanks Berkleigh for sharing.
I know who the fuck you are!!!

Thank You
Old 02-03-2017, 09:00 AM   #30
Re
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I got stabbed in Mexico once, sort of counts. Unexpected penetration, a quick finish. Woke up a day later with no cash back in Texas. Good times
Re is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women