Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2022, 08:12 AM   #16
VioletRayne
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 395356
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to reset my password because mine would do the same thing redirecting to the login or telling me the password is incorrect. The trick though is that you can’t log out once your in.
VioletRayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 08:35 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletRayne View Post
I had to reset my password because mine would do the same thing redirecting to the login or telling me the password is incorrect. The trick though is that you can’t log out once your in.
That is probably because the hackers doing this need you to be continually logged in to get the info they need uninterrupted to turn your personal world upside down. Obviously, it will take longer than others to feel the effects. Those guys have to look at everything you got to see what is the most sensitive, making you wish you never tried to bypass the security warning. But, you had to log on to see what you were missing, so what you are ultimately going to be missing or threatened with is going to be much more valuable!

Good luck!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 09:54 AM   #18
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

^ Exactly how are they getting your personal info? I have double verification on all of my accounts. A code is sent to my phone to be able to login?

There's no other sensitive info on my computer..... so, exactly how does this happen...?

Enlighten us with your knowledge and wisdom...

BTW - You can also turn off your wifi signal and not logoff. When you come back to your computer turn the wifi signal back on and you're still logged in....

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 11:49 AM   #19
VioletRayne
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 395356
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
That is probably because the hackers doing this need you to be continually logged in to get the info they need uninterrupted to turn your personal world upside down. Obviously, it will take longer than others to feel the effects. Those guys have to look at everything you got to see what is the most sensitive, making you wish you never tried to bypass the security warning. But, you had to log on to see what you were missing, so what you are ultimately going to be missing or threatened with is going to be much more valuable!

Good luck!
Well I actually didn’t bypass anything. I just selected password reset because it was showing my password as incorrect and I had reached my allowed login attempts. Once I reset my password I just haven’t logged out and honestly I’ve always stayed logged in on my phone .
VioletRayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 08:05 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

On one of the few occasions I didn’t get the security warning I hit password reset, logged on using the temp password given and found myself logged into someone else’s account. Ck1942 later advised not to use the password reset feature.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 08:12 PM   #21
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

What a clusterfuck. If you’re not willing to devote the resources to run it right, just put the site out if it’s misery.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 08:34 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
What a clusterfuck. If you’re not willing to devote the resources to run it right, just put the site out if it’s misery.
I have wondered in recent weeks, with no apparent change in the situation, if ck1942 has decided at this point to just play out the string.

I wouldn’t blame him if he did. Personally, unless I was generating a healthy six-figure (or better) income off the site, I would have exited a few years ago. Kudos to him for carrying on as long as he has.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:23 AM   #23
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Turn on your VPN to a domestic city

So, CK never mentioned using VPN as a means to access his wounded site. He just talks about lowering the security of the browser. How does your method mitigate that? Thanks!
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 10:31 AM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Starving hookers gotta do what they gotta do to eat, even if it means giving bad information to get tricks over there, if they were smart they would pull together $ and find a professional to get the site working correctly, talk about being cheap
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:48 AM   #25
tttt12345
Registered Member

Still can't get in
tttt12345 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:17 PM   #26
unit12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I set my VPN to Vancouver, CA and don't have a problem logging in. I get warnings but can log in.
unit12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 09:56 PM   #27
2xH3Lix
Pimp Chimpin

So from what I've gathered the sign in option at the top of website doesn't actually connect properly to the password database. YMMV but what I've found to work is you need to try and follow a link you wouldn't be able to view unless you're signed in, like the members list and use the full sign in box at the bottom of THAT page to login.
2xH3Lix is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 04:42 AM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I don’t even get the security warning when I click on your link. Just a blank screen and an error message with “the url can’t be shown” as the explanation.
Old 05-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Ask Bald Bryan how he's logging in, he's over at OH2 gossiping about me 😂, he's still hoping for the OH2 community to take off LMAO 😂, BB that post #38 on OH2 is weak.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:00 PM   #30
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Ask Bald Bryan how he's logging in
Oh sure, I don't mind sharing how I'm logging on. Thanks for asking and inviting me to the discussion. Basically, I installed the ProtonVPN and then just logged in at the top on firefox. I'm on a mac fwiw. Now while I do believe the VPN (Bounced my IP off a connect in Japan) helped me get back in, I noticed a few days later that the VPN was actually disconnected but I was still gaining access. So yeah, IDK wtf is going on. The only consistency is a point I like to repeat and that's that the issues are different for different users, we're not all getting the same reaction from the site. I also whould like to include the fact that when I did get back in through the VPN, it was still giving me the "security warning/Bypass" treatment. I haven't experienced the security prompts in quite a while though. Okay, now I'll open the floor to any questions that y'all might have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
he's over at OH2 gossiping about me 😂, he's still hoping for the OH2 community to take off LMAO 😂, BB that post #38 on OH2 is weak.
So the funny thing about #38 is that it was never meant to actually be very strong on the surface. The real punch that #38 has is that the whole comment was basically just a little red meat to toss out there. In short, I played you. Originally, I was just going to kinda poke at Sparkky (or Sparkyy, whatever). Now what's really kinda funny is that my intent and motive are actually documented elsewhere, this is fact, there are peers that are aware of this. Now as I was throwing some words together on #38, I thought to myself it'd be funny to see if I could nab two fish with the same lure. And while I'm still hopeful that I can get a lil' Sparkky nibble, you came through with the bite. The whole reason I even mentioned your name was to see if I could get you to waddle your ass back over here and start bumpin your gums, so thanks for doing your part in making #38 a success, lol
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women