Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2014, 09:32 AM   #16
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You gave bigklan the Grand Dragon of the (KKK)D a PASS too... HUH?
I am not up to speed on the nicknames so I am not sure what you meant by this.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I am not up to speed on the nicknames so I am not sure what you meant by this.

This is a good example of a Ozombie starting shit. see post #2.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #18
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is a good example of a Ozombie starting shit. see post #2.
I do not see how I gave anyone a pass. No one on the thread called me a name
My post did not call out anyone, it simply put into perspective that like most iissue's in America nobody even attempts to get the facts before they start blaming somebody.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Common sense that when you're tracking an outbreak of a disease that you try to find out the location where the carriers came from. It is in Kansas City, Chicago, Boston, and Rhode Island among others. Did the White House send children to those locations? We don't know but should. They aren't saying. The White House is intentionally getting in the way of the investigation. Someone reminded me that Gulf War participants went through the same thing. Does this mean the disease is of Middle Eastern origin? Maybe but we don't know because the White House is preventing an investigation. It is curious....to those with a brain and without an agenda.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fucking Judy, and it is the white house blocking a investigate. He must not watch the news. Retard...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:54 PM   #21
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Common sense that when you're tracking an outbreak of a disease that you try to find out the location where the carriers came from. It is in Kansas City, Chicago, Boston, and Rhode Island among others. Did the White House send children to those locations? We don't know but should. They aren't saying. The White House is intentionally getting in the way of the investigation. Someone reminded me that Gulf War participants went through the same thing. Does this mean the disease is of Middle Eastern origin? Maybe but we don't know because the White House is preventing an investigation. It is curious....to those with a brain and without an agenda.
Have they been blocking it for over 50 years?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is what I'm talking about. JD brings up a fairly serious situation, and BigAssShits immediately posts some unrelated gibberish, and the thread goes way off track. It simply compounds his stupidity.
"A fairly serious situation"? What situation would that be? That the admiral wants to reminisce about that running sore he had on his mouth after blowing another swabbo on whatever boat he was supposedly floating around on out in the Persian Gulf back in the day? "War" veteran my ass.

More bullshit posting from the dunce.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:18 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Common sense? WTF would you know about that? You are a certifiable lunatic who should seek psychiatric counseling......the White House is sending children to Kansas City, Chicago, Boston and Rhode Island to spread some mysterious disease? And....and....and.....THEY AREN'T EVEN ADMITTING TO IT?!? Those clever bastards.....

Dunce.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
"A fairly serious situation"? What situation would that be? That the admiral wants to reminisce about that running sore he had on his mouth after blowing another swabbo on whatever boat he was supposedly floating around on out in the Persian Gulf back in the day? "War" veteran my ass.

More bullshit posting from the dunce.
Well, I'd like to find out the source and the remedy for this. But I don't think Obama is planting diseased children around the country to spread the disease. That's a bit much, I'll admit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 01:57 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If this was a dry run (and even if it isn't) the terrorists now know that if they infect the children at the border the government will ship them all across the country without doing due diligence on the medical screening. The government will stonewall anyone trying to find out where the children went (so they can be traced back to where they came from). They also have an idea on how fast this disease spreads. Now just change it up to a disease that affects adults and is deadly....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:50 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Now just change it up to a disease that affects adults and is deadly....
Thank you Mr. Jerry Fletcher for another of your timely updates!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:41 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Seems like the problem would have started at the point of entry. Nor thousands of miles away.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

The "diseased immigrant" bullshit is truly disgusting and abhorrent. Typical hater argument with no substantive validity. I rarely make Hitler or Nazi analogies but frankly, that's what this is comparable to: one of the never-ending refrains from the Nazi propaganda machine relating to the Jews was that they were dirty and carried disease. Some things never change, and one of those things is the capacity of small-minded intolerant bigots to be small-minded intolerant bigots.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, I'd like to find out the source and the remedy for this. But I don't think Obama is planting diseased children around the country to spread the disease. That's a bit much, I'll admit.
"A bit much"? More like the blathering of somebody who has completely lost touch with reality.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
According to the loudest mouths among the Obaminable Faithful in this forum ..... Obama ALWAYS gets a pass.

They are a bit SLOW ... so blaming Bush somehow... will begin ..

....well .. sometime. It's almost inevitable.
OK, LLIdiot. Please explain exactly and factually how Obama is responsible for this.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women