Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
People that aren't religious whackjobs talking about the end times? For starters?
Who? Michelle's not running. She was only commenting on the state of the country.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
People that aren't religious whackjobs talking about the end times? For starters?
People?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:20 PM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Who? Michelle's not running. She was only commenting on the state of the country.
No she's not but speaking of religious whack jobs....didn't she and her husband sit in Rev Wrights pews every Sunday for 20 years?

And what kinds of religion does Al Sharpton preach?

Now there are some real religious wackjobs.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:26 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Ted Cruz is a religious whack job.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
No she's not but speaking of religious whack jobs....didn't she and her husband sit in Rev Wrights pews every Sunday for 20 years?

And what kinds of religion does Al Sharpton preach?

Now there are some real religious wackjobs.
Bachman's husband runs a christian counseling service that believes homosexuality can be 'cured'. That qualifies as a whack job in my book. Al Sharpton got caught trying to buy cocaine, so I'm not sure he's one to talk about religion.
Old 04-23-2015, 08:06 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You people are talking about Bachmann as if she had some relevance. She doesn't. I suppose WE would be interested in her take on the Rapture, but nothing of what she says matters.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

They'll re-start talking about Palin when things get really bad.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:37 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Maybe, but I don't think so. Astonishes me that you and rest defend an utter idiot like her and believe she has any business as the POTUS....just amazing.

Here's what one quick google search pulled up....fwiw

>>>>>Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) expressed a mixture of condemnation and appreciation toward President Barack Obama for, in her words, bringing the world to end times.

"We need to cry out to a Holy God," Bachmann said on Jan Markell's "Understanding the Times" radio show over the weekend. "This is coming faster than anyone can see."
“Barack Obama is intent, it is his number one goal, to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon," she said. "Why? Why would you put the nuclear weapon in the hands of madmen who are Islamic radicals?"

Bachmann, however, then seemed to approve of the President moving mankind into "the midnight hour."

"We get to be living in the most exciting time in history," she said, urging fellow Christians to "rejoice."

"Jesus Christ is coming back. We, in our lifetimes potentially, could see Jesus Christ returning to Earth, the Rapture of the Church."

"These are wonderful times," she concluded.

Bachmann made similar remarks on Markell's show last week.

“We have very little time, in my opinion, left before the second return of Christ. That’s good news."
Let's be rational for a second. If she is right, and Jesus Christ returns soon, how can that be bad?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:39 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Bachman's husband runs a christian counseling service that believes homosexuality can be 'cured'. That qualifies as a whack job in my book. Al Sharpton got caught trying to buy cocaine, so I'm not sure he's one to talk about religion.
Ironically, that (homosexuality can be cured)used to be the scientific consensus! Just like today there is a consensus on global warming. Wonder if that consensus will collapse?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ted Cruz is a religious whack job.
Is Ted Cruz a religious nut job because he gives stupid answers to stupid questions? Questions like " What are your views on abortion" Republicans like Cruz might say "Life begins at conception" Liberals will say " A women has the right to do what she wants with her body" . The gay marriage questions are also hilarious on both ends. Republicans will say, " Marriage is between a man and a women" and Libs will say "We shouldn't judge people on who they might love" This is far from religious fanaticism they are just answers and stupid ones at that. There has to be opposition. You have the so called Bible thumpers on the right and the Atheist on the left. They are nothing more than spectacles for all the world to see. It's pathetic.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:18 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh..but you're Okay with the rantings of Rev. Wright. BO was just sleeping in the pews all those years right?
Old 04-23-2015, 10:32 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Oh..but you're Okay with the rantings of Rev. Wright. BO was just sleeping in the pews all those years right?
Did I SAY I was ok with them? I must have forgotten doing that. Do you agree with every person in every band you listen to music by? Every actor you watch in movies or on tv? If I only dealt with people I agreed with, it would make for a boring fucking life. I'm sure that I, unknowingly, deal with people all day that I don't agree with. So what?
Old 04-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Is Ted Cruz a religious nut job because he gives stupid answers to stupid questions? Questions like " What are your views on abortion" Republicans like Cruz might say "Life begins at conception" Liberals will say " A women has the right to do what she wants with her body" . The gay marriage questions are also hilarious on both ends. Republicans will say, " Marriage is between a man and a women" and Libs will say "We shouldn't judge people on who they might love" This is far from religious fanaticism they are just answers and stupid ones at that. There has to be opposition. You have the so called Bible thumpers on the right and the Atheist on the left. They are nothing more than spectacles for all the world to see. It's pathetic.

Jim
He's a religious nutjob because he actually thinks the world is 6K years old and was created by a sky god in 6 days. Really? When you start basing laws that effect the public based on what your good book says, that's religious fanaticism. It's easy to just say they're spectacles instead of actually dealing with the issues.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
How does allowing people their constitutional and ideological freedom qualify as pathetic?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:59 PM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
He's a religious nutjob because he actually thinks the world is 6K years old and was created by a sky god in 6 days. Really? When you start basing laws that effect the public based on what your good book says, that's religious fanaticism. It's easy to just say they're spectacles instead of actually dealing with the issues.
It's just as easy to say we just happened to pop up on the scene one day by some cosmic chance. You're just as much as a fanatic as he is but in the opposite direction. America has become a satanic culture. Our problems will never be solved because of it. They will only get worse, bit by bit until were finished.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women