Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Need to lay off the sauce, Gary!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Told You So - Kentucky Wasn't Trending Judd !!!!!!!

Sorry TTH.....she wasn't going to run and wouldn't stand a chance to win if she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Very likely to run and may well win. McConnell will have a TeaNut primary opponent who may beat him. And if that happens, then she has a very good chance. I'll give to the TeaNut is he (or she) runs.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...for-u-s-senate
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #18
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If she ran Kentucky Moonshine I'd vote for her.

ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Id vote for her!

Good advertisement if she would use it!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

The GOP is far too busy making itself look foolish to waste time on Ashley Judd. It seems to me she was never serious about running anyway and wouldn't have had much of a chance....unless the Tea whacks mount a successful challenge to McConnell and a true looney beats him in the GOP primary. Then...maybe.

It's been interesting, and sort of sad, to watch McConnell turn into a total ass-licker as a result of his fear of just such a challenge. Seeing his poor homely ass participating in Rand Paul's circle-jerk of a filibuster was a sure sign he is running scared from the Tea partiers in Kentucky. Same thing with John Cornyn in Texas. Must be embarrassing for a senator with as much seniority as Cornyn to have all his political moves dictated to him by Ted Cruz, whose been around a couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Kentucky isn't New York...........the equivalent of someone claiming NJ as their home but running in NY State. Not a successful strategy, but I hope she does..the GOP will make her look foolish.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The GOP didn't have to make Judd look foolish; she did it all on her own without much help from the opposition.....

Too bad she didn't run; but McConnell's seat is safe no matter who the Dems run.........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

I don't think she looked foolish at all. I don't know that she is senatorial material but she seems like a classy lady.

And.... I would have thought that after your dismal performance in predicting the outcome of the last round of elections, you'd be a bit more careful about making definitive comments on future election results...especially this far in advance.

But, since you are a fucking idiot, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
The GOP didn't have to make Judd look foolish; she did it all on her own without much help from the opposition.....

Too bad she didn't run; but McConnell's seat is safe no matter who the Dems run.........
Old 03-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Classy lady?

She seems obsessed with rape including claiming that she has been raped twice. No one was ever charged so I guess she didn't the guts to follow through if, IF she is telling the truth. According to Mother Jones she has been raped three times but who's counting.
(this does not minimize the crime of rape but calls into question Ms. Judds equating of anything that she disagrees with to rape)

She has something against "breeding". Her word.

She is against the coal industry in Kentucky! Radical enviromentalist without a clue and anti job in her own state (at least she was born in Kentucky, more than Hillary can say about New York).

Even Bill Clinton doesn't want her (in a political sense).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Well JD, I'll let you address the rape claim issues, how typical of your low-life approach. After all, any claims by a woman that she may have been raped ought to be discounted out of hand, especially if she is a democrat, right? I'm sure she was just a whore asking for it.

You're a peach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Classy lady?

She seems obsessed with rape including claiming that she has been raped twice. No one was ever charged so I guess she didn't the guts to follow through if, IF she is telling the truth. According to Mother Jones she has been raped three times but who's counting.
(this does not minimize the crime of rape but calls into question Ms. Judds equating of anything that she disagrees with to rape)

She has something against "breeding". Her word.

She is against the coal industry in Kentucky! Radical enviromentalist without a clue and anti job in her own state (at least she was born in Kentucky, more than Hillary can say about New York).

Even Bill Clinton doesn't want her (in a political sense).
Old 03-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If Trendy just implied that Kentucky is "Trending" McConnell that could very well be the kiss of death to Mc's chances of winning in 2014.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Didn't you just know that some idiot would come up with that. Read the disclaimer or shut up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women