Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Good Friends

Why is that?

Because I have friends in high places?

. . . Or just because you think you can shoot your bitch mouth off when it suits you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This thread makes you appear gay.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The devil is in the details, WE. You can "pretty up" a bill with nice sounding names, but the fact remains that all the bill would do is add more bureaucrats to the federal budget, spend more money on wasteful programs, give the federal government more control over local decisions, and only a small fraction of the allocated money would actually be spent on the desired result.

But the bill sounds pretty. It really does. Oh, and don't forget, we are borrowing from the future to fix today's problems. How will they pay for theirs?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Was a good speech fired up the true believers let the other side whine and bring up the past.I would vote for him again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Why is that?

Because I have friends in high places?

. . . Or just because you think you can shoot your bitch mouth off when it suits you?

Friends in high places, hmmm. You mean the ones you never see, cause you're always looking straight ahead with your ass in the air. Those friends in high places.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think a lot of voters will say, "I wish we could vote for Clinton again", but they know Barack Obama is no Bill Clinton.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Riddle me this- name any county any economy where the ruler/leader/President was handed a disaster and did not have to spend money to fix it??? Hmmmm how much money did Reagan spend????? So tell me WTF would have McCain done had he been President- are you saying he would not have had to spend money based on the circumstances?
You act like Obama walked in with a huge surplus and spent money for no reason at all- this wasn't the year 2000 where George Dubyah walked in with a surplus and a booming economy and 8 years later fucked it up- You Joe Bloe and every Republican are in denial that the economy was FUBAR and yet you blame Obama for not fixing George Bush's shit in 4 years????
Riddle me this- tell me what was wrong with any one component of Obama's Job bill that he proposed over year ago in which the Republicans didn't want to pass- the Bill had ideas that the GOP had proposed- are you telling me that it's a bad idea to employ thousand of people to fix the U.S infrastructure which is in great need of repairs- however the GOP blocked that bill because had they passed any portion of the bill- the UE rate goes down and it makes it that much harder to defeat Obama- I am sorry but when you put politic first above people's live I lose respect for your party.

Here is what was proposed in the bill Joe- tell me which ones were bad:

Cutting and suspending $245 billion worth of payroll taxes for qualifying employers and 160 million medium to low income employees.
Spending $62 billion for a Pathways Back to Work Program for expanding opportunities for low-income youth and adults.
$49 billion - Extending unemployment benefits for up to 6 million long-term beneficiaries.
$8 billion - Jobs tax credit for the long term unemployed.
$5 billion - Pathways back to work fund.[15]
Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.
Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters
Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.
Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.
Creating the National Infrastructure Bank (capitalized with $10 billion), originally proposed in 2007, to help fund infrastructure via private and public capital.
Creating a nationwide, interoperable wireless network for public safety, while expanding accessibility to high-speed wireless services.
Creating additional regulations on businesses who discriminate against hiring those who are long-term unemployed.
Loosening regulations on small businesses that wish to raise capital, including through crowdfunding, while retaining investor protections.
George W Bush inherited a recession from Clinton. If you knew anything about economics, you would know that. The economy bounced back because of Bush's tax cuts. The unemployment rate for Bush's eight years in office averaged 5.3%.

The crash of 2008 was caused by making mortgage loans to people that weren't credit worthy. This was done because of Democrat pressure to lend based on race and ethnicity instead of ability to repay the loan.

Keynesian economics never works. It isn't working for the Europeans. It didn't work for FDR who kept this country in a depression for ten years with his idiotic economic strategies, and it's not working for Obama.

We need to cut spending, reduce regulations and reduce the size of the government. The economy will recover, it the government will get out of the way. Private sector capitalism has made America great, not the government.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quit jerking off, sloe joe. This was an epic political speech, about what we CAN and SHOULD DO. Not about what we should STOP.

Peddle your hate somewhere else. And quit cluttering this forum with your Tea Party nonsense day in and day out. Between you, Cute Old Guy and JD Barleycorn, nobody can get a word in edge ways.

Maybe we all get where you're coming from. I guess it's easier to rant and rave among a bunch of frustrated old men (like us) than in public. Oh well. Feed your cats and pretend theyre pussy.

You are living proof of your own fascistic argument. Moreover, your dull witted, jut jawed rhetoric is living proof of everybody else's.

Please give any of us a reason to live, and we'll believe you (and your pals) aren't just frustrated old men in their bunkers making protecting their nonfat dry milk and cans of succotash.

Be Americans, for Gods sake!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #23
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Bill Clinton is a total degenerate and a genuinely evil person. He is the perfect spokesman for the Demonrat Party.

"Clinton on fire" is very likely to be Bill's permanent condition in a few years.
Because you are a whore monger, you delight me with your stupidity!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #24
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Quit jerking off, sloe joe. This was an epic political speech, about what we CAN and SHOULD DO. Not about what we should STOP.

Peddle your hate somewhere else. And quit cluttering this forum with your Tea Party nonsense day in and day out. Between you, Cute Old Guy and JD Barleycorn, nobody can get a word in edge ways.

I loved your whole quote,YR, but I REALLY LOVED THE PART ABOVE!

Nailed, my friend!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you mean that does the GOP have an accused rapist, disbarred attorney, felon, philanderer, and user of women like used condoms then no, they don't.

As for someone who bring excitement with their very presence, someone who has a story to tell, someone who make a lackluster campaign a contender then the GOP has Sarah Palin.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Clinton is scary good. Just a flat out amazing speech. Very finely calibrated to the very narrow slice of pursued enabler voters. And my GF and I were talking about how it would just drive the TeaBaggers stark raving, frothing at the mouth mad (and carefully calibrated to do that, too) which also helps Democrats with the few pursuadeables out there.

Second best speech I've ever seen him give, right behind the 1996 SOTU address. The 1996 Presidential election ended that night, even before the Republicans had picked a nominee.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=53091
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Clinton convention speeches didn't help Gore or Kerry, why will it help Obama?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If you mean that does the GOP have an accused rapist, disbarred attorney, felon, philanderer, and user of women like used condoms then no, they don't.

As for someone who bring excitement with their very presence, someone who has a story to tell, someone who make a lackluster campaign a contender then the GOP has Sarah Palin.

True the republicans are a bunch of pussies
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Old Joke :

Monica Lewinsky is a Republican, the Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Clinton convention speeches didn't help Gore or Kerry, why will it help Obama?
Because Romney is the most politically unsaleable candidate to run for President since Michael Dukakis. And he has the worst platform since Herbert Hoover.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women