Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2016, 06:17 AM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli View Post
BBW? Not me... And a huge BBW... WTF?!
Yes...you're fat...and quit lying in your showcase about weighing 145...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #17
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Posting this photo does not help her case.

IMO I used a butt to gut and a titty to tummy ratio with regard to height and weight to be a BBW. Ratio is 2.5:1 if you fit that ration but you are 225lbs and under 5'9" you still will be a BBW. My ratio is a voluptuous or curvy body frame. We have BBWs on the board that elect to not classify themselves as such. They use the other monikers (voluptuous & curvy) to describe themselves when they know damn well they fit the BBW category. I don't have a problem with BBWs, I see them too, I would just rather you be honest from the start. If you are not forthright with your body type (posting photos covering you midsection, dead giveaway btw) then how can I think you are going to be honest with the services you say you provide?

Alli is not a BBW she fits the 2.5:1 ratio and then some
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:12 AM   #18
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

OK small BBW, does that fit better?
Pfffft as if there is such a thing.
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:25 AM   #19
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
And when a John calls women whores, it shows what a misogynistic asshole he is.
Isn't that what her profession is, by whatever name you want to call it. Does it seem hypocritical by calling the other a misogynistic asshole. He very well may be, but calling him that is no better than calling her a whore. This farce of indignance is ridiculous and rather childish. The lady is a whore and the guy a John, okay. This political correctness bullshit is getting really old!
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:33 AM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

They are all fucking whores........at least I hope so for their/our sake........the OP hasn't seen 145 in decades.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:37 AM   #21
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Y'all some cold motherfuckers man. Hahahahaha
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:41 AM   #22
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli View Post
BBW? Not me... And a huge BBW... WTF?! I'm sure just about everyone that I have met recently can vouch for me on this one. Yes, I do have a mommy tummy but not that f**king big oh my God!

Link, please? Not seeing anything referencing this under your profile yet.

I'm a bigger gal and fully admit it. I have found that perception of BBWness varies greatly from fellow to fellow, eye of the beholder thing. In my not-so-humble opinion, "huge BBW" would be clearly obese to the point of inhibited movement, and round as a ball of butter with little definition of figure. Not sure who on this site would fall into that rare category, but not the OP.

However, BBWness can comprise a wide range of bodies. (Pun intended. )
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:58 AM   #23
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you talking about this one by blackrican? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=alli

I don't see where he calls you anything but a "thick BBW," not "huge." That isn't particularly derogatory. His review was actually quite complimentary. He stated that your photos were accurate, relished your curves, and gave you an unequivocal "Yes."

I don't understand when/why BBW became a negative term. People have made it seem like an insult, when it started out as merely a descriptive phrase denoting a woman with more padding than the current socially-accepted average. Gosh knows that changes from generation to generation. By today's standards, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell, and many pin-up girls from days past would be "BBW."
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:08 AM   #24
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Spinner Central....

I think because of the high demand for toothpick spinners here BBW has been stigmatized.

Personally I need some cushion for the pushing....bones on bones could start a fire
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #25
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

It doesn't matter what someone labels a "BBW" it's all relative and people have different reference points.....Alli is a great provider and really sweet...gives great BBJ's and has one pair of really great huge tits...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:30 AM   #26
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
I think because of the high demand for toothpick spinners here BBW has been stigmatized.

Personally I need some cushion for the pushing....bones on bones could start a fire
A soft woman that you can hold on to and feel is really more comfortable/ enjoyable to this old fart. Don't really care for the skinny little ladies with protruding bones. That shit can hurt.......ijjs
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #27
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
(AZZ)Bella got a (FATTY) made to give Amor

mamita you are so right. Not even 72 hours on the board and he was already trolling me lol
They LOVE them some of me lol

He join the blacklist
I am sick of this bs. These types need to be put down. Why he has a mind to come after you, is beyond me. It must mean you're doing something right.

Anywhos, you are gorgeous, but I think you know that.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:47 AM   #28
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post

Isn't that what her profession is, by whatever name you want to call it. Does it seem hypocritical by calling the other a misogynistic asshole. He very well may be, but calling him that is no better than calling her a whore. This farce of indignance is ridiculous and rather childish. The lady is a whore and the guy a John, okay. This political correctness bullshit is getting really old!
He meant his comments to hurt and ridicule; that is the difference. People can call me a whore all day long, it doesn't bother me. It also makes me laugh, to be honest, because when they do they are usually trying to insult, and it just doesn't phase me anymore.

However, he is out of line, going after AA for no reason and his comments were specifically meant to be derogatory and insulting.

So yes, I am going to call anyone who treats women as such, misogynistic.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:51 AM   #29
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post

In my experience, there is a high demand for spinners as well as curvier women. I do quite alright in my little corner of the hobby world, and I am far from being a spinner.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:38 AM   #30
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey I love most sized women as far as eccie just be rtf n keep it freaky and ill love you too.. I thought we're here to fulfill our fantasies not hate on anothers but whatever. To the op keep it freaky baby kisses
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women