Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36771
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #16
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I just thought I throw this out maybe it can help someone who can't afford insurance, there is a government plan called the "Gold Card", I think anyone can apply and get it but the determination of free to paying something depends on a persons income, usually people get 100% and that gives them complete free coverage by the state for any kind of treatment they might need.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:21 AM   #17
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I just wonder about the ladies with no coverage.

I'll cover you...
Old 03-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #18
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Help me understand this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by auknowho View Post
I just thought I throw this out maybe it can help someone who can't afford insurance, there is a government plan called the "Gold Card", I think anyone can apply and get it but the determination of free to paying something depends on a persons income, usually people get 100% and that gives them complete free coverage by the state for any kind of treatment they might need.
So if this is the case then why are American politicians bickering about health care...?

This confuses me.....We always had to buy our health care. Not a problem, it's just a requirement in this industry. Not having it is foolish in this industry. I have a hard time understanding how some people have gone by without coverage when the estimated numbers are shown. Estimates show as many as 15% of Americans are uninsured.

So what you are saying is that.....

• The homeless veteran under the freeway is covered under Veterans Health Administration, the homeless
  • The indigent have this "gold plan"
  • The rest of us buy our health care..
Who else is left? Where are all 15% of uninsured hiding? This is hard to understand when many countries even offer health care to tourist and long term residence.

It's very interesting to see how this politico health care will play out...
Old 03-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #19
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
So if this is the case then why are American politicians bickering about health care...?

This confuses me.....We always had to buy our health care. Not a problem, it's just a requirement in this industry. Not having it is foolish in this industry. I have a hard time understanding how some people have gone by without coverage when the estimated numbers are shown. Estimates show as many as 15% of Americans are uninsured.

• The homeless veteran under the freeway is covered under Veterans Health Administration, the homeless
Who else is left? Where are all 15% of uninsured hiding? This is hard to understand when many countries even offer health care to tourist and long term residence.

You could try the Lil Red Robbin solution... uh... hope you look good in green....
Old 03-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The health care debate is not about covering all Americans. It is about Government control and intrusion into our private lives and individual liberties.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
You could try the Lil Red Robbin solution... uh... hope you look good in green....
Isn't desert tan the "new" green?
Old 03-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #22
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Ahhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The health care debate is not about covering all Americans. It is about Government control and intrusion into our private lives and individual liberties.
Now I understand this issue. Then they should keep at it for a while...How long can we draw this out.....?

I don't look good in green........
Old 03-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #23
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I'm sorry, I just don't buy that line anymore. It's just a hot button from some old political talking points list. America needs to quit denying this problem and fix it.
TopCat
Old 03-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #24
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Sofia I don't know what you are talking about and why would you quote me on this? I put that out for people who need help can get it? Are we on a different page here? Regarding homeless vets or whomever is another debate, you might want to start another thread for it, i thought this was about providers and health "insurance".
Old 03-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #25
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auknowho View Post
Sofia I don't know what you are talking about and why would you quote me on this? I put that out for people who need help can get it? Are we on a different page here? Regarding homeless vets or whomever is another debate, you might want to start another thread for it, i thought this was about providers and health "insurance".
It is.

She was talking about the Government Providing.... health insurance ... and she thought ... just like at her coin-op... we're screwed... her logic escapes most people... but she's kinda cute that way...
Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #26
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat19542001 View Post
I'm sorry, I just don't buy that line anymore. It's just a hot button from some old political talking points list. America needs to quit denying this problem and fix it.
TopCat
TC, I agree with you that it needs to be fixed. We may or may not have a philosophical difference about how that should happen. I don't understand why calling it a talking point automatically invalidates an otherwise legitimate idea. For that matter "talking points" has become a hot button.
I just don't think that coming up with a plan that gives control over to the Gov't and shoving it down our throats is the solution.

The ideas that make sense to me like Tort Reform(Sorry, barrister guys), increased competition and letting small business owners, like me, pool their resources are being totally ignored. Why? Because it takes control away from gov't.

At last weeks "summit" a Republican came up with the idea that the government should send in "spies" to make sure the doctors aren't abusing the system. BHO said, hey! that's a good idea, we'll use that. Now all of a sudden it's a bi-partisan bill. WTF? Now we're going to create a new beauracracy for the sole purpose of sending fake patients into the overburdened health care system in order to hopefully catch some doctor ordering too many tests because he is forced by his own malpratice premiums to play CYA?

I will always believe that less gov't and free market solutions are the best way do deal with these issues.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #27
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

Women's health coverage is most definitely more expensive if you're covered for pregnancy too. I was using a company that gave me a high deductible of $1000. Once I got to that, they covered seventy percent of the costs. I never really made it to a g in health care coverage by myself. When I get tested, I use clinics because the tests are fifteen a pop. The office visit usually tops off at sixty. Since I'm on my parents' plan for health care, it's the only way that I can do it in a truly confidential fashion.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Insurance Agent: Yes maam, may I help you?

Provider: Yes sweetie, I would like some health insurance.

Insurance Agent: Of course, let me help you choose a policy that best fits your needs.............How many people are employed at your business?

Provider: Well...er.... we are not actually a business. We are a coin-op....I mean co-op.......yes, that's it. We are a co-op.

Insurance Agent: Not a problem. How many people are working at your co-op?

Provider: Well....er... it changes from week to week. it depends on how successful we are in recruiting that week.

Insurance Agent: Recruiting?

Provider: Yes, recruiting..........you know.........from Craigs List and Backpage.

Insurance Agent: I'm confused. You recruit co-op participants from Craigs List and Backpage.............what kind of co-op do you have?

Provider: The hooker kind.........it is very important that we have health insurance. Some of those peepees are pretty funky............why , just last week some guy came in and his peepee was dripping green slime........we refused to see him.......of course.

Insurance Agent: I am afraid that you do not qualify for health insurance due to a pre-existing condition.............But, let me look into options for you. May I have your phone # and address of your incall.....er......co-op?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #29
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

get a high deductible plan and then buy a couple of supplemental policies like aflac, all for less than 200 a month, but will not coer pregancy on the helth side, but the aflac will...been there done that
Thread Closed