Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by selot View Post
My targeted age range is 30-45... I tend to look more for intelligence with beauty more so than age alone. I feel that there is more to this hobby than just the physical aspect of it. Maybe it is more what I am looking for...

There are times though when I get in the mood that I will look for an under 25 lady to fulfill that urge and fantasy that pops up in my mind...
Interesting. I always cite, "I have a Ph.D in pleasure". Intellectual, substantial conversation always comprises a big bulk of my encounters with gentlemen.
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #17
guest071910-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

any age works with me if we have fun with each other and make a "connection"...right now, it's 19-28 yrs...but I've seen 40-year olds, so it just depends I guess...and I too love interesting conversation in the mix of things...
guest071910-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #18
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Angela,
As one pushing 50 I look for ladies that have maturity & intelligence. Age typically doesn't enter into it. I second what h-d wrote, by asking you exhibit an uncommon amount of confidence, maturity, and style. Note; however, that I don't add the "for you age" disclaimer. IMHO age doe not necessarily bequeath maturity
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #19
mustang9959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

There is a lot to be said for maturity. That's why I like Elizabeth Whispers. Not that a 25 year can't be mature.
mustang9959 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #20
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've been all over the spectrum. I tend to choose providers I may not have a lot in common with so I don't get emotionally attached even if we may click on another level.

The younger providers and I definitely don't have a lot in common, accept one anomalous youngling, but I digress. I've seen a few closer to my age that I would have enjoyed meeting outside of the hobby, because we can converse about a lot of topics that interest me. So I just spread it around to keep my feet firmly on the ground.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #21
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Angelina, A woman is like a bottle of expensive wine. The more mature she is the better the contents become.

would luv to meet you and sample your contents. Age doesn't matter to me, just the time well spent and enjoyed by both participants.
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:32 PM   #22
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I've seen ladies from 18 to late 30's. A 30 to 50 year old would suit me fine but I would like her to have the body of a younger woman. There is nothing sexier than an older woman that has that great spinner body. Just my preference. The older ladies generally are more laid back, more loving and don't carry the baggage of the younger girls that are into tatoos everywhere, juggling relationships with loser boyfriends and the such. My 2 favorites are now a ripe old 33 soon to be 34. Regardless, give me the passion and performance that I like and I won't care about your age and I will keep coming back for more. My visits with the ladies are most always overnight visits.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:40 PM   #23
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post
I just can't get over the picture in my head of doing some lady in my mom's quilting club....lol. For me it's a fantasy and if I WANTED to do a 40 something lady I could find that without paying for it.
I know, I know...do not type while upset, in pain, or ill...but what the hell....

If your mother was in the quilting club at 40, then she really had a boring life-or daddy wasn't doing his part. But I doubt there are many woman in their 40s in such clubs. More than likely the cougar club, on the prowl for the young studs who can keep it up and fuck all night, instead of a 5 minute one and done. See, that's why older women like me actually LIKE the younger guys in the hobby. WE LIKE TO FUCK and don't mind spending the entire time doing it!

And why is it that so many men around here "think" that just because a lady is in her 40s that means she is more desperate to get attention and it's easy to bed her? You will have more luck finding a drunk 20 something to take home than a lady in her 40s who has been there done that. I mean really, seriously, are you Brad Pitt or something to where a woman of any age will throw herself at you and take off her panties? I highly doubt it. But keep thinking you are God's gift to women....or, as you see it, taking pity in the 40 somethings. I can guarantee you that if you saw me out, you couldn't get me to go home with ya for free.

Off to my pain pills now...

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I want a woman who can hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes, and makes me think when we're in the bedroom that there is no one she'd rather be with.

That knocks out most women under 30, but when I do find an old soul in a young body, I'm not long out the door before I'm planning my next visit!
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #25
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

If a woman in her 20s and LIKES old guys....or at least pretends to then it could work. But most of the time it takes a woman to hit 35 or so to overlook to obvious flaws in a guy over 50. I like a woman between 30-40...or older because they GET IT...most women in their 20s basically, undress..."look at me, aren't I hot and your kind of old and wrinkly so please get this over with soon so I can go buy some shoes".....LOL.
Just kidding...some women are kind and some are stupid...same with guys. Its a hobby of destruction to egos and self image, in both cases.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #26
JackNapier
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

It's not how young the provider is that matters, it's how young she makes me feel.
JackNapier is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #27
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default What I have learned affects what I want.

This thread caused me to think back to my single years in my mid to late 20's. I was a good looking guy and could score more often than not when out of the town. But, my favorite adventures were with women that were around 10 years older than me. You see, they did not want to be with me because I would pay for the date or because they wanted me as a boyfriend or long-term relationship; they wanted me for friendship and a good romp in the hay. Through that 5-year experience, I learned the difference between sport sex and long, simmering, slow burning, passionate sex. You know, I think they also tried harder to prove a point and were way more appreciative of my time, attention and friendship.

So, if I am looking for sports, 25 years old (have at least some experience) to 30 year old gals can be a lot of fun. Plus, I know damn well, they would not pick 52-year-old me at a crowded party. If I don't want drama and I do want a woman that knows her way around a man's body and can deliver a mental mind fuck, then I look for a woman that is between 30 and 50.

Of course, there are exceptions like ~~Ze~~, but she was well coached and unique.

If you take a hard look at it, these ladies are actresses. Would anyone disagree with me when I say that actresses in their 30's, 40's and 50's are better at their craft than actresses in their 20's?
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:53 AM   #28
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
See, that's why older women like me actually LIKE the younger guys in the hobby. WE LIKE TO FUCK and don't mind spending the entire time doing it!
Ahhh so you liked it when we did http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_deepstick.shtml and I was hitting your g-spot over and over again.

On another note Meg, glad to hear things are moving forward on your surgery.

xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:35 AM   #29
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

For me, preferred age range is 20s through the 40s. However, if the woman is in her 20s, I want to make sure she is mentally matured enough to understand man's needs..
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:01 AM   #30
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I do believe that you have atleast a year or two left !!!!!

Never seen ya that I know of, but if you look like those pics I might even go with three.

Mid 30's to mid 50's. So much more settled and just generally more fun to be with. I very seldom have any interest in someone I believe I will only see once so it is good to be able to atleast think you might be able to relate to something.

Have a great and cold weekend.

Shooter
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote