Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I dont think its faux pas to negotiate a date set up, unless a lady specifically says it on her ads or website. like dentonseek mentioned the way you go about it or the approach you make is very important. if she says no, then respect that, apologize if she felt offended and move on. dont haggle.

I would suggest you make the date a very nice one. I am not talking about a matinee movie, dinner at sizzlers, and a two hour romp in the sack when you wanting to pay the rate of an hour.

make it worth her wild. or dont ask in the first place.

one of the reason I like to go to Austin to hobby, is because I know several ladies that always are up to go get drinks, dinner, head out to sixth street after or before BCD. I dont want to be with a clock watcher as much as she doesnt want to be with me. Its a different mentality down there and I have become good hobby friends with them and I refer other clients I trust to see them, because I know they will take good care of them too.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #17
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy65 View Post
OK... I'm probably a dumbass for asking this question... but here goes... please don't hate me....
I'd like to take a provider on a "date" ... dinner, maybe a movie, then BCD... I'd expect that this "date" would last 3-4 hours.. however, I can't afford 600 - 800 for an evening like this... Is it okay to "negotate" with a provider for this type of setup? Is it different if I've seen the provider before or if it would be my first time with her?

Let me hit a different angle - you don't want to negotiate a date. I do not want to upset the lovable, honest, hard working providers out there...but if you pick the wrong provider (or for that matter any college girl):

If she starts drinking, you do not know what's going to happen. She may end up getting you banned from Shuck & Jive in Addison for taboo subjects in the bathroom. And that's if she doesn't start a fight with anyone else in teh bar. You're then going to end up babysitting her for the rest of the night with her passed out on your couch. You'll be late for work the next day as she won't wake up in time for you to get to your job.

Dating a hot chick is no fun - that's why you limit your exposure to an hour at a time, then split.
stevesanderson is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #18
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I had an idea for a session that was not typical, and included things besides BCD, so I e-mailed the provider I had in mind, described the session, included what I would/could pay, and asked if she was interested. I'm not sure if that would be defined as negotiating, but I fail to see how it could be insulting.

I'd never try to negotiate when ordering from the menu, but when I'm looking for something different than the providers advertised services, and a price has not been established, I see no reason not to make an offer and see where it goes. She can say "no thanks", or "I'll do it for this much more", or "I'm in!". None of the three would insult me.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:33 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

The second you try to treat these ladies like REGULAR women, they'll quickly remind you that they're...not. It's all about AND ONLY ABOUT the money with them. This is why you don't LOAN or GIVE them any money unless, well...you know, they provide services. They somehow have it in their heads that they're supposed to be making money EVERY SECOND of the day and ANY time spent with you not on the clock is a major inconvenience for them. It is what it is.

Don't waste your time [trying], or theirs...or else they'll say you owe them.

I would suggest trying one of those online dating sites (which I hate, btw). You might get better results.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #20
TexRich
Valued Poster

I don't know about that Rambo, a blanket indictment doesn't work here IMO. Maybe, that's your experience, but its far from mine. I agree a majority or many of them qualify to what you mentioned, especially in Dallas. But, ladies are different in other cities and areas and a few of them here in DFW. If that is your experience, my condolences and I hope you can find a provider that thinks otherwise.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Lol.

Tell ya what, big Tex. Show up to a session and conveniently forget the fee (or just leave it in the car) or suggest at 'not quite having enough' or see if they'll slip you an extra hour on the house. If any of those are not met with a resounding WTF or 'Hell no', then I'll believe what you're saying.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
TexRich
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Lol.

Tell ya what, big Tex. Show up to session and conveniently forget the fee (or just leave it in the car) or suggest at 'not quite having enough' or see if they'll slip you an extra hour on the house. If any of those are not met with a resounding WTF or 'Hell no', then I'll believe what you're saying.

thats not what we are talking about here. in that case you would be right but thats not even close to whats been discussed here.

ironically, forgetting to bring in the fee and yes leaving it in the car once happened and I told her what I did and the session had already been completed. she said okay, i went to my car came back and gave her a tip too.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #23
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Fair enough.

I'll word it this way. They don't want to spend time with you if they're not making money off of you.

I don't know how much more point blank it can get. Of course, the blanket rule doesn't apply. It's probably about the AT&T level...coverage about 97%.

Have a nice day, Tex.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #24
TexRich
Valued Poster

and I will make it clearer for you, maybe thats YOUR experience. I hobby more than the vicinity of DFW. I habe hobbied in several other cities in Texas, and other cities/states like New Jersey, New York, Indiana, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Los Angeles, and Orlando. The ladies I have seen in those areas are not the same as far as TCB, attitude and what they allow.

perhaps its your approach that is giving you about a 97% figure. But, I will agree with you its much more prevalent in DFW based on my experience.

you have a nice day too, Mr Creed.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

As Jamie Young pointed out, "time is money". Most providers don't like chatting on messenger because it is a "time waster" since they aren't making money doing it. Do you really think they want to actually spend time with you at a discounted rate? Unless you look like Brad Pitt and cooler than "the most interesting man in the world", then it ain't happening.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #26
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

In life we dont get what we deserve we get what we can negotiate. Ladies always say no negotiation on rates, yet they will barter for certain things. A barter is nothing more than a negotiation. I think a lady should at least listen to what a man is willing to offer for say an extended evening together. If the lady says "no thats not acceptable" then the man should walk away and not pressure the lady into something that is unacceptable. Sometimes a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Or is a hand in the bush better than a bird in the hand, whatever. Just my 2 cents worth.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #27
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post
As Jamie Young pointed out, "time is money". Most providers don't like chatting on messenger because it is a "time waster" since they aren't making money doing it. Do you really think they want to actually spend time with you at a discounted rate? Unless you look like Brad Pitt and cooler than "the most interesting man in the world", then it ain't happening.
Jasser, you may be right about the mindset of some providers who feel they should be "making money" all day, just because they're breathing.

However, the reality of the situation is much different. If a lady thinks she is going to be paid for every hour of every 8-10 hour workday...then she is going to fail miserably. Thats not how it works unless you're an overbooked flavor of the month. With that said, I think any rational lady would be willing to hear you out and I believe many of them would consider this "negotiated" rate as long as they feel it compensates them for their time fairly. Especially now, when business isn't exactly in high tide. Wouldn't you say so?
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #28
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

The only time I'll negotiate a rate is when I think a provider is charging too much for an outcall (I've had to do that less than a handful of times). I normally hate doing it, but I'm not about to be taken to the cleaners.

And yes, it is a business, but there are providers out there who will hang with you (BCD/ROS or non BCD/ROS) and not stress the Benjamins sometimes.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #29
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy65 View Post
I'd like to take a provider on a "date" ... dinner, maybe a movie, then BCD... I'd expect that this "date" would last 3-4 hours.. however, I can't afford 600 - 800 for an evening like this... Is it okay to "negotate" with a provider for this type of setup?
No, but since I've never seen a provider advertise a dinner and movie date, (as opposed to just a dinner date), you could always just ask her to quote you a rate for what you want to do. You aren't negotiating in that case. You are just asking for a quote for a session she doesn't list on her website. You're probably better off doing this with someone you've seen before, so she knows you to some extent. You're also probably better off seeking lower volume providers who would rather see fewer clients for extended dates than providers who don't really have a preference for seeing one person for several hours over several guys for one hour.

In any case, expect to pay more than you would for an hour.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #30
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentonseek View Post
With that said, I think any rational lady would be willing to hear you out and I believe many of them would consider this "negotiated" rate as long as they feel it compensates them for their time fairly. Especially now, when business isn't exactly in high tide. Wouldn't you say so?
I have to agree, but I wouldn't expect this from any lady here. For instance, when I've inquired about outcalls, I've had some try and charge me for every single minute they would be away from their home.

"well babe, lets see..it takes an hour to get there, an hour to play, then an hour to get home, plus 50 for gas (wow, it never takes 50 bucks for me to drive an hour)...I think a 1,000.00 is fair for my time."

Then you have seasoned ladies like Reese Foster and Alana Nicole (I'm sure there are more, but this is based off my experience) who are fair.

Alana never jacks up the rate for coming to me. I get her advertised outcall rate, period.

Reese agreed to an outcall just as long as I paid for the hotel. How easy is that?

The point to all of this is, I guess it depends on which lady you approach. Some of the ladies are kick ass awesome, while some are....well, not.
Jasser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women