Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162134
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #16
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

If we are talking strip clubs ... the first dance I had was in North Houston at a place called Dallas Dolls (?). The lady very shapely with large breasts (shocker I know) and she rubbed her tits all over my face and even though I was afraid to touch her ... she made sure my hands got a really good feel of her boobs.

Damn, I was hooked!

My first provider worked with TVI Girls (the only group I could get approved with at the time) and her name was Mandy. She had an impish smile and a set of natural DD's that I couldn't quit staring at. She retired several years ago much to my chagrin.

When I saw my second provider, I thought it was a bait and switch. However, it turns out it was really her in the pics only the pics were made about ten years earlier and 20 or 30 pounds lighter.

OFF :-)
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
lagniappe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Terri Brice

Like DAK I was late to the party. In 2001 while googling I don't recall what I stumbed over Terri's site. After figuring out that this vision actually existed and lived close by I emailed her. Thinking that in addition to being a model she might be a dancer, I asked at what club I could meet her.

She said we could meet "on our first date"...............At which point I distinctly recall my heart skipping a beat.

Had I joined her site rather than merely lurking I would have seen that she was a provider. So, after scewing up my courage I got screened and drove out to Lewisville for the first of several visits with the beautiful woman with the unforgettable blue eyes.
lagniappe is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #18
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, it was 35 years ago or so and I don't recall. I don't have very many lasting memories until I began reading ASPD and then dipped my toe into the Dallas independent market in late 2001. The first lady in the market was Bobbi. I don't remember there being pictures available; it was primarily just accepting the positive reviews on a leap of faith. I had fun, but then? Well, over a period of about two months, I saw Corie (three times), Rebecca (twice), Ashley Ash, Tabitha Toy, Nicole Sanders (twice), Casey Carlin, Emily, and Jenna.

After that, there was no turning back. I thought I'd found Nirvana, and that was before meeting Violet, Caitie Mae, Ashley Apple, Jennifer Tyler, Angela Taylor, etc., etc. Ah, the Good Old Days!
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #19
YeOleSinner
Registered Member

Default seems like a long time ago......

my first was a redheaded chic that used to work for PC. I can't remember her name; but, I can remember her telling me as I left.... "be thinking about my pussy."
YeOleSinner is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #20
guest102309
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My first was SultrySophie back in '03. Prior to that I was an AMP guy. I take this is about indys.
She responded to my IM inquiry and away we went........
guest102309 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:36 AM   #21
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Gah, it was so long ago there's no hope for my brain to pull up a name. But she was within the rule of 100, AA and had what I recall to be a spectacular rack on her. I hadn't been with an AA woman before and ran into her right outside a bar I was having drinks at...
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #22
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

mine was back in 1991 in San Antonio, I called an agency listed on the san antonio express(when they use to list them in the want ads). I had got a hotel room, cheap one, and she was driven over to my hotel room. back then they didnt have pictures, so you just hoped she was as described, and she was and much more! blonde, slender and sexy and very beautiful. the hobby gods were on my side that night when they decided to break me into what we now call the "hobby".

I paid her, she gave the money to the driver, it never occurred to me she might leave or drive off, lol. but, she came back in, and she was wearing lingerie underneath her coat, like I asked the agency phone person when making my call. I got BBBJ on my first session, and she was a true GFE. I finished in K9, and we laid in bed and talked. she told me she just moved down from Ohio and it was her first night to work, and I told her it was mine too. when she left she left her black satin panties behind too, whether by accident or on purpose it was my memento to keep and still have them today. her name was "Samantha"....
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #23
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Can't remember the name, but I remember the "HEY SAILOR - Me Fuckee Me Suckee - Me love you long time"
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Almost thirty years ago in Austin. Some studio gal.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #25
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see first provider, 1966, Maria in Matamorus

1967 was the break out year, the next 100 in Southeast Asia

Flash forward to The World 1988, Ann at various AMPs

Flash again to 2007, milestone birthday approachs, stumble onto "The Boards", First was Dannie, Lucky Jack indeed! Why? Saw her posts, smart, funny, quick and very damaged goods. Saw her pics, smoking hot. Started a PM corespondense and the next six months was a hell of a ride.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #26
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Like FlyingGorilla, my first was a window girl too. Not in amsterdam but another place in Europe. It was unforgettable for all the wrong reasons.

With time I got smarter in selecting the right girls. I was with so many of them when I was there, I lost count. Dutch, French, Italian, Greek, Polish, Bulgarian, Moroccan, Thai, Russian you name it..

One Moroccan girl and a couple of Russian/Ukrainian girls I saw were the best. But it is never GFE with the window girls. So even though I enjoyed myself I always had the feeling I'm missing something.

My first proper GFE experience was here in Dallas with asian Ava.. my ATF. I had a great time and I desperately wanted to see her again. But sadly as most of you know she went back to korea with her friend Bebe.

But I know there are plenty of great providers here in Dallas and it wouldn't be very long before I find my next ATF.
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #27
restaurantguy67
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

My first provider of any sort was Brenda at Pure Pleasure Massage, an ad in the FW Weekly. She was only about 50 pounds heavier than the photo on the web site and was big into the upsell. My second was Caitlyn from ASPD....$170 for a body rub & L1....so it's obvious I was a slow learner.

By the time I was ready to try L3, I had figured out to look for quality. My first there was Reese, and it was well worth it.
restaurantguy67 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #28
Lanny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 119
Wink Fond Memories of Driving out to Frisco....

...followed an absolutely Gorgeous Brazilian Gal named Bianca to 2 or 3 places.....met 30something gal named Sam @ Aprils who I think move to work @ cathouse in Vegas....had a few DO and Dallas Morning News experiences.....very fond memories of Rachel who used to work with Heather Hart...couple of Silk N Satin memories, both good and bad (had first/last/and thank god my only covered HJ there!).....
...AHHH the $$$$ these boards could have saved me over the years!!!!.......Great thread, Fawn.....
....How the @#$%! can yoube so Gorgeous and intuitive enough to start a thought provoking thread like this...?????

U R something else........

Lanny
Lanny is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #29
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

well since this was bumped by someone else I will comment anyways.
Bikini Maid Service in Corpus, 1993. It was busted a week after I saw the girl. cops called me and I never answered. that should scared me off. I continued on
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:28 AM   #30
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

oops! sorry for bumping this one..
I was searching for something and this thread showed up.
Since it sounded interesting I posted unaware that it is a really old thread..
Hope it is for the better since some of the newer members like me would be interested in sharing their experiences as well..
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women