Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163161
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #16
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Your ignorance is my bliss........seeing him allow Wakeup to get so deep under his skin is like having my cake and eating it too.
AHHHHHHHH I have read this theme only a few thousand times from you and the crew. "We are above the rest blah blah blah......"
No actual thought just repeating the same old shite......Big giant yawn.

oh wait IJS

HEH
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:55 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your ignorance is my bliss........seeing him allow Wakeup to get so deep under his skin is like having my cake and eating it too.
Another lame ass remark, typical. That remark is almost as funny as you inviting me to join the spider hole, almost.

The only difference between you and wakeup is the fact that you're a bit more polished, compared to his being blunt. You both thrive on the misery of others, you know calling people 'fat whores', 'whales', etc. It's the same old game that's been going on for years, make others feel bad, so by default, you see yourselves as being better than them. Something to really be proud of.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 12:15 AM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Your whine is sour grapes. You were the "cool" wakeup in a previous life. You were the fucktard calling out the threAD posting whores. You were the fucktard calling the whores on writing self reviews. You were the fucktard laughing at the stupidity of other fucktards sucking up to the whores.

Then, you grew a pussy.

I don't expect the rdukes of the SHMB to know that...........but, some of us remember the old DJ.......before he sold out to the whores...........the present nobody is the antithesis of your former self.

I am still laughing. While, you forgot how..........and no, you cannot have access to the Spider Hole.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:20 AM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your whine is sour grapes. You were the "cool" wakeup in a previous life. You were the fucktard calling out the threAD posting whores. You were the fucktard calling the whores on writing self reviews. You were the fucktard laughing at the stupidity of other fucktards sucking up to the whores.

Then, you grew a pussy.

I don't expect the rdukes of the SHMB to know that...........but, some of us remember the old DJ.......before he sold out to the whores...........the present nobody is the antithesis of your former self.

I am still laughing. While, you forgot how..........and no, you cannot have access to the Spider Hole.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:45 AM   #20
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There are a whole bunch of members on here that don't contribute. They don't write reviews or comment on the hookers service. They only come on here to stir up shit. I guess they need something to occupy their time in between beating off to other peoples reviews.
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 06:54 AM   #21
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
There are a whole bunch of members on here that don't contribute. They don't write reviews or comment on the hookers service. They only come on here to stir up shit. I guess they need something to occupy their time in between beating off to other peoples reviews.

True.
So very true.

Don't forget to empty of your trash can full of lotion bottles, wet naps,and tears deahunter.
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:19 AM   #22
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

[QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1057982345]Another lame ass remark, typical. That remark is almost as funny as you inviting me to join the spider hole, almost.

At least you were invited....I'm not SH worthy....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:32 AM   #23
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Why would anyone want to join that circle jerking passing TummyMarie around like Chinese currency toilet water drinking cult of deahunter, Fuckup, and Dork-ian Gay sorority?
Old 04-03-2016, 01:23 PM   #24
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default FTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
I Suck of the Orient want to join that circle jerking passing YummyMarie around like Chinese currency toilet water drinking cult of deahunter, Fuckup, and Dork-ian Gay sorority?

From ur posts it's fitting....IJS

Lol
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:28 PM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would anyone want to join that circle jerking passing TummyMarie around like Chinese currency toilet water drinking cult of deahunter, Fuckup, and Dork-ian Gay sorority?
Nice job! You get it.

Old 04-03-2016, 01:38 PM   #26
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
From ur posts it's fitting....IJS

Lol
Old 04-03-2016, 01:39 PM   #27
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
I am thinking at least 3 coats of sarcasm to get that kind of high gloss
Lmfao
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:41 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
At least you were invited....I'm not SH worthy....
I remember first hearing about the SH from a provider at a social. She asked why I never post in the SH, and I looked at her like I didn't know what she was talking about, because I didn't. I asked her what the SH is and she quickly changed the subject like it was some big fucking deal. It made a lasting impression on me as I lost about 5 pounds laughing my ass off, like it was some big top secret deal.

Then my main man invited me to the SH, I lost another 5 pounds laughing my ass off.

Anyway, it's all good. They have their little clique and do their thing there. No sour grapes from me, it's just not my thing. I just thought it was funny as hell the way the provider acted when she asked me about it, like she just turned over the location of the Holy Grail or something like that.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:44 PM   #29
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because they don't qualify for the Outting Sorority you manage... I bet when you & all the Loud Potty Mouth Outing Whores Unite It's epic....
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:05 PM   #30
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Because they don't qualify for the Outting Sorority you manage... I bet when you & all the Loud Potty Mouth Outing Whores Unite It's epic....
Did Caroline or your wanna bulldike girlfriend tell you why her buddy got banned?
And you wanna think I'm a whore manager.
**** please. Edit by Pistolero

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women