Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I kinda disagree, alt. I think L has developed his sessions to be rather long and unique. I wish I could apply that model to see if it works for me, especially with a small number of providers there. But, alas, for me it is impossible. For me it is what dreams are made of...
I feel pretty good about my thinking when Toots disagrees with me
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #17
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You pay a woman to hop into bed with you and you think it is evident that you value THEIR thoughts because you pay for even more time with them to make youself feel better about yourself by making them feel valued for something other than sex, even though you are having sex with them and getting to know them improves your 99% sex between the brain doctrine errrrrrr, idea ....this sounds like Strausberg method school of acting!
You must have flunked remote-diagnosis-psychology 101. (*grin*)

Actually, it is not a function of time paid for in sessions at all. I have a budget, and a maximum amount I'll pay for a session. For more expensive ladies, that's only a couple of hours; though for most it could be longer. But I also have scheduling constraints. It's not about the time or money.

Let me tell you what it's about. It's about handling a provider's legal work, helping her square away a problem with a hosting provider, teaching her combat self-defense, and a dozen other little things. I've fixed their chain saws, helped them do better on the LSAT, helped them design curricula for the first college class they would be teaching, etc etc etc. I allowed one provider to film me teaching martial arts sessions so she could bring the videos back to a group she was worthing with.

Once I went way wrong and tutored a provider's kids at her request and ended up with a provider refusing to let me pay for sex sessions. We still chat and stuff, but I obviously had to stop seeing her. No more involvement with providers' kids for me.

THAT is how a provider knows that I hold her personally and uniquely in high regard. As I have limited bandwidth, that's not something I can spread around to all kinds of women. Typically, as I stated, I can only see a couple at a time and adding someone new is a rarity that usually happens when a provider moves away, retires, etc.

I know this may sound crazy, but with some providers it isn't really about the money. Oh sure, money serves a lifestyle enabling function. But the amount a given provider collects from me is just a blip in her yearly budget. I might see a given lady for an actual session involving sex three times a year. She sure ain't gonna retire on that.

But even at that, in between sessions there will be other things like the stuff listed above. Or it may simply be mutually interesting discussions.

There's one provider that I haven't seen for a sex session since February, and she calls me practically every day. I've been over to help her with a few legal issues and stuff, or to exchange books that we discuss. I've set her up on some civie dates here and there, visited her parents, and she has visited my family to teach some stuff.

Do you think, when I next join her for sex, it will simply be so I can pay her money so I can fix some sort of guilt? Or do you think she genuinely knows that I hold her in high regard as a person? Do you think her awareness of that might affect her?

She knows I value her. And it shows up in the sex when it occurs. Last year I saw her a lot more frequently -- I paid her as my sex instructor. The last three times I saw her, it was so phenomenal I could barely even think for a week afterwards.

So ... here it is now September. I haven't seen her for a session since February. But since then we've done a lot of non-hobby stuff together like visiting each other's families, etc. Money is not the basis for this.

I feel good about myself as-is. I'm a chronic overachiever in a bunch of different realms. I'm happy, healthy, and stacking up success after success in a lot of endeavors.

I really don't need a woman to confirm to me my own value; especially not a situation where the woman is being paid. I'm already a man of unbreached self esteem and a guy can't gain real worth by paying a provider.

But I'll tell you where some women come in mighty handy: as confirmation of the benevolent universe premise through the manifestation of their various virtues. The world can be a pretty nasty and depressing place sometimes. And there are ladies out there that just knowing them makes the world brighter.

Incidentally, of the stuff I listed above, it should be understood that isn't always a one-way-street. I have had providers do some pretty impressive things that have vastly improved the quality of my life and even that of family members.

It may be that I still can't get this point across as I intend, to convey the meaning. Maybe you'd have to stand in my shoes. Or maybe, the way that can be put into words is not the true way.

Either way, your amateur psychoanalysis is interesting but might possibly reflect projection of what your motivations would be; but don't reflect mine.

I don't blame you for trying though. I'm a bit of a strange bird and don't readily fit into pre-conceived categories.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Holy crap Laurentius, I feel like we just read the script of "This Is Your Life, Laurentius!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Your_Life
I'd watch it, especially the Chainsaw part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

I've fixed their chain saws,

Quote:
I'm a bit of a strange bird and don't readily fit into pre-conceived categories.
You're not so strange in this regard. Everyone thinks they are strange and unique!

Look , whatever it is that floats your boat to have a great time. Just don't try and convince me you can walk on water, or can ya?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Look , whatever it is that floats your boat to have a great time. Just don't try and convince me you can walk on water, or can ya?

Didn't know? L is the guy from the Dos Equis commercials and he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I love those commercial, who knew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Didn't know? L is the guy from the Dos Equis commercials and he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI58wj4b4g0

Ok L, You Da Man!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I know this may sound crazy, but with some providers it isn't really about the money.
That shows she is really good at providing: getting you to think that it really isn't about the money. Actually, it isn't about anything else. You wouldn't even have met without the money.

The only thing the HDH tends to give you IMHO is the feeling that she has little invested in the money, but that it's all about the BCD time together. Actually, I suspect if you could read her mind, she thinks the same things as the provider who is more slam, bam, ty sir...the HDH is just able to hide it better.

Quote:
I've fixed their chain saws
Now that just made me cross my legs!!! The thought of a provider with a well-oiled and working chain saw is nightmarish!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #22
Laurentius
Valued Poster

No, I absolutely do NOT walk on water. In fact, when I first attended a military college, I had to take remedial swimming. Talk about a pain!

Nowadays I'm mostly a farmer -- a farmer in the midst of a drought that I'm hoping this hurricane heading toward the East coast will fix.

My corn, melon and cucumber crops were a total loss.

But ... where were we ... ah, yes, the way Lynette would want a man to treat her. Beautiful, totally beautiful.

But it's not always practical. Sometimes the business model is more along the lines of get the guy in, get him laid, and get him out. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's not always a good environment for setting mood lighting to help a lady with her body image. She likely has the lights on bright to facilitate the most thorough possible inspection of your penis.

And as far as the "you smell good, you taste wonderful stuff" ... that one lady I was just mentioning has always been a tough audience. Her response? "Yeah, I smell and taste like soap. Now, quit stalling ... I hope you've been doing your tongue exercises because this is gonna take a LONG TIME."

So romantic. (not!) Great teacher though.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Now that just made me cross my legs!!! The thought of a provider with a well-oiled and working chain saw is nightmarish!!
The lady's dad had insisted that she get an electric chainsaw. It didn't work well, so she had her boyfriend sharpen the chain. Well, her boyfriend put the chain on backwards and it didn't work. But what she really wanted was a real gas-powered chainsaw, so I fixed up one of mine, gave it to her, and showed her how to sharpen the blade herself.

Forget the chainsaw, this lady can weld! She draws one of the best beads I've ever seen.

Sometimes providers don't fit female stereotypes well at all. LOL

As for the other stuff ... absolutely -- it is all about the money as facilitation of a lifestyle that enables meeting.

Beyond that, though -- providers are as individual as hobbyists.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #24
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:

You're not so strange in this regard. Everyone thinks they are strange and unique!

Yes, and the harder people try to appear different the more they fit right in lol.

I have often noticed that the people who are truly unusual rarely go out of their way to call attention to their uniqueness . The same thing goes for people who are extremely intelligent They are often the ones who are able to relate to others on just about any level without any need to make anyone feel like they are less than them.

It is usually the people who are insecure about these issues who need to build themselves up by seperating themselves from others.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #25
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I have often noticed that the people who are truly unusual rarely go out of their way to call attention to their uniqueness .

It is usually the people who are insecure about these issues who need to build themselves up by seperating themselves from others.

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Me and Einstein were discussing this very thing before he passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post

The same thing goes for people who are extremely intelligent They are often the ones who are able to relate to others on just about any level without any need to make anyone feel like they are less than them.

Awwwww shucks Becky, you flatter me with such praise

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Well now we know your not Eddie Money

Quote:
No, I absolutely do NOT walk on water. In fact, when I first attended a military college, I had to take remedial swimming. Talk about a pain!
Oh, I'm sure your instructor was used to the pain in the. . . .

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #28
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Awwwww shucks Becky, you flatter me with such praise

lol,now don't let it go to your head please
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #29
WTF