Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162394
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41274
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2022, 06:53 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Show me where it says it doesn't? I have a hard time believing that there's a pardon for other crimes when funny money is involved while commiting a crime. I'm still calling BS

Why we even worried about it, this threAD is fake anyways
The absence of what you say.

If a threAD, I don't mind. OP has a juicy looking ass.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:04 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BLM go ahead and believe counterfeiters are not priority. Go ahead and cheerlead fucktards stealing services from providers.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:27 PM   #18
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Lol...Even though I've seen this thread bounce for a few days, I just now read it as "Guys being reported for fake balls" and that sure did steal my attention, quick. My balls tend to hide from women once the clothes come off and for a brief moment I thought maybe I had fond a thread with a remedy.

And yes, the feds take counterfeiting very seriously. Maybe not amount to much of an investigation given the context of the exchange here in hobbyland, but it's serious alright. I think just this week there was a decent bust here in the metroplex and then there's bust all over on a constant basis. Technically I think it's Homeland that does it as opposed to secret service, but it's a huge industry and priority. They want to nab the sources. Better the fake, bigger the fish. So if it's a decent fake and you can't recoup, sure, rat the bastard out best you can with any info or descriptions you have of the fucker and pray that he gets busted. Shit, tell them you sold the guy a couch or something, they don't care about why the money was passed..
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:03 AM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
BLM go ahead and believe counterfeiters are not priority. Go ahead and cheerlead fucktards stealing services from providers.
It's a ThreAD my guy, read the first sentence...OP is on a spamming spree and you tricks are falling for it 😂, the responses get dumber by the post, don't tell the secret service you were selling pussy and got scammed, tell them you sold a couch 😆

Stick to being full time simps and leave the legal advice to the professionals or someone with a little common sense, I can tell you guys don't have a ounce of street smarts.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:18 AM   #20
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanlake19 View Post
I've seen quite a few reports of guys give providers fake bills. Anyone experience this?

All US dollars being printed out of thin air by the banksters are fake and worthless.

So what's the difference?
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 09:09 AM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The difference is-- the bank will accept the ones printed out by the banksters-- but tend to call the alphabet boys if they are printed by Joe in his garage.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 09:40 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
It's a ThreAD my guy, read the first sentence...OP is on a spamming spree and you tricks are falling for it 😂, the responses get dumber by the post, don't tell the secret service you were selling pussy and got scammed, tell them you sold a couch 😆

Stick to being full time simps and leave the legal advice to the professionals or someone with a little common sense, I can tell you guys don't have a ounce of street smarts.

You replied on this thread before I did. Keep and waving your pom poms. Things you do not know butt think you know is amazing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 10:41 AM   #23
PillowChaffer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You Into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So
PillowChaffer is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:47 PM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You replied on this thread before I did. Keep and waving your pom poms. Things you do not know butt think you know is amazing.
Nobody is waving anything around, the discussion has been your idiot legal advise on funny money, is it a crime to give it away? Yes!! Will LE take the whore in after admitting the transaction that took place? Yes sir!

This reminds about a old cops episode when a crackhead called the cops that she paid and didn't get her stuff, she wanted justice! 😂 or some stuff.

Found the clip, the last line hits home 😂
https://youtu.be/_JkwZUk3Kng
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 05:35 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

The thing is, she would call SS. Not LE.

Why involve a middleman?

Not like they request a police report before showing up.
Old 03-13-2022, 06:37 PM   #26
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I can tell you guys don't have a ounce of street smarts.

But your street is like the alley behind the corner stop while most of us here are more on main street. So while what you consider "street smarts" is applicable to you and a few bottom feeders around here, most of us are plenty "street smart" where we're at. Different streets, different smarts. In other words, we're good..
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 06:39 PM   #27
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It's a ThreAD my guy, read the first sentence...OP is on a spamming spree and you tricks are falling for it ��, the responses get dumber by the post, don't tell the secret service you were selling pussy and got scammed, tell them you sold a couch ��

I don’t care if she’s spamming, honestly. What else are ladies to do on this board with a ‘No Ad’ rule? As long as it’s not someone I can’t stand, I don’t give a fuck, especially if she spams like this threAD of hers...vvv!...WOW
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...619&highlight=

If you don’t like her spamming then the last 5 of your 6 posts (you are about 25% of the total posts btw) on this threAD just keep pushing it to the top...You’ve gone from your first post of good advice warning the OP of tricks with behavioral issues to semi-insulting everyone else who disagrees with you, which I could care less about, just don’t complain about her threADS if you keep bumping them.

Regarding your post about a COPS episode, I have seen several THE FIRST 48 episodes where the homicide detectives told potential witnesses they could care less who was doing something illegal before the murder, they just wanted to catch the killers...Now that doesn’t mean that didn’t have the authority to arrest them if they wanted.

Is FBSM illegal? I don’t think so... Say he was doing business for that reason...If it is, tell them you won’t divulge the transaction unless she is not arrested, if they won’t, make some shit up.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:50 PM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

The cops episode example was to show you guys how stupid the advise is to call the secret service and tell them you got played while commiting a crime yourself, a felony in TX btw, first thing that came to mind. Then it got dumber with the tell them you sold a couch advise, 0 common sense, Internet wannabe lawyers

This isn't a murder case where the detective is looking for a snitch to take the stand when they have nothing, you tricks wouldn't know that you don't snitch, especially if you live in the hood. You sensitive girls probably blow up RTM button snitching when your feelings get hurt 🤕

The trick calling me a bottom feeder while he's here paying for pussy 😆 he's the top tier trick that just gets charged more, they know a soft simp when they see one, maybe they like his internet legal advice or he's a romeo in a hooker site.

MS: when's the last time you touched a woman? That picture gets you so worked up? I'll send you some action shots from my adventures, you'll nut in your panties, this whore PM'd me with a simp package offers, sign up for OF, she don't show anything for nothing $, basically looking for weak tricks, no wonder why she's starving for sessions. They're the real bottom feeders
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 08:54 PM   #29
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
MS: when's the last time you touched a woman? That picture gets you so worked up? I'll send you some action shots from my adventures, you'll nut in your panties, this whore PM'd me with a simp package offers, sign up for OF, she don't show anything for nothing $, basically looking for weak tricks, no wonder why she's starving for sessions. They're the real bottom feeders
On average I see 2 sometimes 3 ladies per week. This past week I only saw one though because I went on 2 civvie dates with a lady I just met off an interracial dating site, which there was only some entry level making out on the 2nd date.

And I don’t think anyone who picks up street walkers and has paid to put his Little Guy in #IsKittyFity (K.L.) would make me leak precum, much less nut in my panties, but you keep fantasizing it would. To each his own.

I don’t do these GPS social media whores either, and I comment all the time the Fucktards paying these outrageous rates are ruining the Hobby, not the whores, but damn I can admire a good pic when I see one.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 09:43 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Manslut, thank you for confirming what a juicy peach she is with that link you included.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women