Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #16
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
I'm also well reviewed on prostate play as it has been a speciality of mine since I started providing. I'm happy to take first time prostate players, those curious about the various sensations associated with it, and experienced connoisseurs of the magic that can be worked with one finger.

I enjoy educating about facets of pleasure previously unknown. The anus is a tight bundle of nerves that can be stimulated very gently and achieve fantastic results, the prostate itself is internal, but can also be stimulated by massaging the taint. So if you are nervous about actual penetration, there are other ways to stimulate the same area.

I am well versed in the male anatomy, internally as well as externally so am able to provide anything from an hour long edging/tease & denial session to a soft erotic prostate massage with or without penile stimulation.

THAT^^^^ was a superb answer
Thankyou miss scarlet
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #17
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

User ID: 226004
My ECCIE Reviews

You're quite welcome. Apparently I need to poke my head into coed more often.

But yes, I am a great person to see for first time prostate massage, first time anal toys or first time strap on because all are slightly different. My guys find my slightly academic gentle approach very calming as I'll often explain exactly what I'm doing and give them details about their anatomy that they didn't even know existed.

I'm also not shy about instructing a guy how to prep, especially for strap on play, although the average prostate massage doesn't require prep. Many are apprehensive about the mess, but when prepared properly and in expert hands, there is no mess.

Then once they're comfortable, I can speed up, go harder, tease more or whatever they need.

Personally using fingers is still my favorite because it lets me feel every twitch, squeeze, and prostate so full of cum that I can push it a bit and make it shoot out about 3 feet lol.

Plus anyone who's comfortable enough with his own sexuality to exploit every facet of pleasure available to him is more open minded and more my kinda guy anyway.

Enjoying anal stimulantion has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it is simply exploiting a couple of very concentrated areas of nerve endings for maximum pleasure.
Scarlet O'Shea is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:47 PM   #18
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
Quzi-who has done it best?
I don't think I'll ever experience "best". Memorable on the other hand is a different story.

There was this meet and greet I attended that was loosely associated with Redbook (that site that got taken down by the feds a while back). One provider brought a massage table for a live demo. The first person to get worked on was another provider. She got a "fire massage". Seems tame, maybe burn off some body hair in weird patterns. So I volunteer next, strip down naked in front of some 30-50 people in the room and get on the table lying down. I get the same fire massage which feels interesting. Flip over and I get cupped in various places, then it turned into a prostate massage and BBBJ. Live demo. For the crowd. I think I had 4 orgasms before I blew my load. Can't remember if there was a snoball in there or not.

While it wasn't here, I like to think I do my part to keep Austin weird.
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:49 AM   #19
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Is it still prevalent thought where dudes who like that are secretly/closeted gay or have gay tendencies? I'm guessing that's a stereotype?
galaxon00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 AM   #20
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Is it still prevalent thought ...

... that Mia Christine is at, or near, the top of any list involving manipulation of the male anatomy for pleasure? Yes, it is still prevalent thought.

OP, you would do well to entrust Mister Anonymous into her care.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:25 AM   #21
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Unhappy I've had a few bad experiences

Just like with anything anal, be it mine or yours; if it is not something one is not familiar with and enjoys, things are going to go...well, shitty.

Anyone who has had greek with their SO or someone not INTO it, can agree that it was more awkward than enjoyable. However, someone who likes it and KNOWS what their doing can work your dick like a boss.

Same goes for prostate play; stick to the pros, otherwise you're in for a rough ride (imagine brush your teeth with a butter knife). @Miss Scarlett--you should teach classes to other providers who are interested in adding this to their repertoire. I would be happy to be your demonstration tool. PM me!
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #22
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

All I hear is: head to sue's place for an all day milking table adventure into anal including miss scarlet, miss sue, and mia christine...Ill hang out under the table and pop out for demonstrations hehe ohhhh itd be so much funn!! Hehe

*side note: all the positive commentary has been lovely and has given me many ideas for both myself on a learning end and one of my favorite gents to finally spread his sexual wings ~ thank you all!*
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #23
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Is it still prevalent thought where dudes who like that are secretly/closeted gay or have gay tendencies? I'm guessing that's a stereotype?
Yes this is most definitely a stereotype. Most closeted gay men aren't coming to see female providers, they're secretly seeing male ones. Most men who enjoy prostate anal play and pay women to do it are completely straight. They have no sexual attraction towards men nor any desire to be penetrated by them.

Define gay tendencies? One can like sucking cock or enjoy the taste of semen or even enjoy being fucked up the ass by a cock and not be gay. The rare bisexual male doe exist, but that isn't the point here. Plus there are men who will do those and still not kiss a man because they're not attracted to men, its almost a masturbation transference.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:26 AM   #24
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Just like with anything anal, be it mine or yours; if it is not something one is not familiar with and enjoys, things are going to go...well, shitty.

Anyone who has had greek with their SO or someone not INTO it, can agree that it was more awkward than enjoyable. However, someone who likes it and KNOWS what their doing can work your dick like a boss.

Same goes for prostate play; stick to the pros, otherwise you're in for a rough ride (imagine brush your teeth with a butter knife). @Miss Scarlett--you should teach classes to other providers who are interested in adding this to their repertoire. I would be happy to be your demonstration tool. PM me!
Yes, it is definitely something one has to already be good at to do it well. I learned with a personal partner years ago who was patient enough with me to couch me through how to do it. The easiest way for an inexperienced woman to learn prostate play is to find an experienced man who's willing to teach her.

Yeah, someday I would like to morph from provider into educator, because at this point, that would certainly be a paid service and I can't say as I see a bunch of providers paying me lol.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:28 AM   #25
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
All I hear is: head to sue's place for an all day milking table adventure into anal including miss scarlet, miss sue, and mia christine...Ill hang out under the table and pop out for demonstrations hehe ohhhh itd be so much funn!! Hehe

*side note: all the positive commentary has been lovely and has given me many ideas for both myself on a learning end and one of my favorite gents to finally spread his sexual wings ~ thank you all!*
Sounds about right, I'm glad my perversions have helped to bring enlightenment. I love when that happens.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:48 AM   #26
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Yeah, someday I would like to morph from provider into educator, because at this point, that would certainly be a paid service and I can't say as I see a bunch of providers paying me lol.
Sure they would; just don't invite the competition: you are a FS and Fetish provider. There are plenty of non-FS, FBSM providers who are in a different market that would pay you a fee to attend a workshop, especially if it well structured and included educational materials, a q&a, desk-time, plus hands-on experience, not just standing in a circle watching you finger a dude's butt.

Do a poll: find out if there is any interest
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:54 AM   #27
Scarlet O'Shea
Unavailable

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm good point, there is a distinction.

Yeah scheduling even 5 providers/5 guys would be a pain in the ass...ha

It's definitely a future interest, but I've really neither the space nor the organization to do it at this point in my life.

Or I could try to get my hands on these if someone has a hookup

http://www.medicaldaily.com/robotic-...empathy-proper
Old 04-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #28
starknightx12
Registered Member

GingerLyn Harte, you could experiment on me anytime. Newbie wanting to explore.
starknightx12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:32 PM   #29
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
One can like sucking cock or enjoy the taste of semen or even enjoy being fucked up the ass by a cock and not be gay.
Really? Wow you learn something new everyday lol. I get u on the other stuff that's what I suspected.
galaxon00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #30
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Phew!

Quote:
You're quite welcome. Apparently I need to poke my head into coed more often.

Personally using fingers is still my favorite because it lets me feel every twitch, squeeze, and prostate so full of cum that I can push it a bit and make it shoot out about 3 feet lol.
O. M. G.
crimson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women