Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #16
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

one more thing - JP you and your friend did nothing wrong, except leave your window down and try to help out a stranger.

I know you feel stupid, but get over that. You are not stupid, we all do stupid things from time to time.
This just happened to have a bigger impact.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:35 PM   #17
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Sorry Jillian, glad you're OK! Keep those windows up when parked and doors locked! Always be mindful of your surroundings. If someone takes something from you, don't pursue them. Someone desperate enough to take your money is desperate (and/ or high) enough to kill you too. Your life is worth a lot more than money! Stay safe baby.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #18
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
LA, I've got to point out that when things like this happen, reflex and instinct takes over.
JP's instinct is to take the fight to him, she is not going think, she is not going to delay, she is going to react and chase the bastard down. Same for her friend.

Since she and her friend are going to fight, they need a weapon that can at least give her a chance.

I was going to say pistol or knife or crescent wrench as well as mace, but held off on that.

DISCLAIMER - any thing you carry that can be used as a weapon better be legal, if that means concealed carry license, then get it.

JP and her friend need to know and accept that they are going to fight and prepare themselves appropriately.

Instinct and reflex could have gotten her killed. A weapon could have gotten her killed. 100 bucks is not worth getting killed or taking someone else's life.

My advice would have been to scream to draw attention to the situation, try to get a license plate number, and call the police.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:01 PM   #19
txman123
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Instinct and reflex could have gotten her killed. A weapon could have gotten her killed. 100 bucks is not worth getting killed or taking someone else's life.

My advice would have been to scream to draw attention to the situation, try to get a license plate number, and call the police.
LA, I agree with everything you say, especially JPs and friends life worth infinitely more that $100. But JP and her friend have already proven they are not going to stay back and scream. They chased the guy. That's what they'll do again. Do you think they will not react that same way again?

It's not you and I that have to agree on what to do. We never will.

I'll bet you a beer they did not get a plate #.
Ask them what color the car was?

It's JP and her friend that have to come to grips with themselves and how they instinctively react in the heat of battle.

Fact is, if they are going to give chase and fight. If we care about them, they have to be prepared with the best possible chance for a successful outcome. I can not condone simply giving chase and grabbing the door to be dragged down the street. If the guy's window was up, JP's friend wouldn't have been able to punch him. Then what? It's very possible that JP's hand gets stuck in the door and she can't let go.

JP and friend, (and any others) if you want a good workout and self defense system, there are a few Krav Maga schools in the Dallas area. Call one of them, talk a little, tell them what happened. They'll give you couple of free lessons. Krav Maga is not fancy Tae Kwon Do round house kicks to the side of the head. It's stomp on instep, thumbs in the eyes, knees to the nuts. You might even stick fingers up a nose and pull that puppy right off his ugly face.

Damn, I need a beer now.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #20
txman123
Premium Access

JP, call the cops, at least get a report in.
They'll canvas the area for witnesses, might come up with something.

If your worried about your occupation being an issue, give one of the free legal aid bunches a call.

If any ladies have had dealings with LE in similar situations and can reassure JP, please speak up.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #21
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

To ALL the ladies, since most of you have nicely manicured nails, many epoxy reinforced :, unless otherwise trained, in a bad situation drive your thumb into the person's eye . . . I said DRIVE it in there, not a poke. I guarantee that person will cease doing what they were doing.

But really, quit sticking your hands into cars!!!!!!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #22
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

I love you guys!
So many people to respond to! Ahh! Yes luckily I did get a plate number. And luckily I worked on cars at an auto repair shop as a teenager so I'm pretty good when it comes to guessing make and models of cars. It was a black Honda Accord about 2000-2002. Also luckily as this all happened another car was pulling up and witnessed it.

It's so funny because just the other day I was going to start a thread about how mean to each other we are sometimes on this board. And then something like this happens and the amount of support I have gotten on here and through email and text is amazing. It's like being a family. We fight, yell at each other, tell on each other and call each other names but at the end of the day we all come together and I'm proud to be apart of this community.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:42 PM   #23
txman123
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I love you guys!
So many people to respond to! Ahh! Yes luckily I did get a plate number. And luckily I worked on cars at an auto repair shop as a teenager so I'm pretty good when it comes to guessing make and models of cars. It was a black Honda Accord about 2000-2002. Also luckily as this all happened another car was pulling up and witnessed it.

It's so funny because just the other day I was going to start a thread about how mean to each other we are sometimes on this board. And then something like this happens and the amount of support I have gotten on here and through email and text is amazing. It's like being a family. We fight, yell at each other, tell on each other and call each other names but at the end of the day we all come together and I'm proud to be apart of this community.
JP, damn baby girl, well said I got nothing after what you said..
Except that I owe LA a beer about the tags.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #24
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not a hood rat but I did grow up on the streets of Boston. I guess that's why this bothers me so much. Back in Boston this never would've happened. Maybe I thought "southern hospitality" "people are too nice here". I don't know. Everyone in Boston is an asshole lol. I guess I didn't see it coming and that's what bothers me the most. I am a self admitted know-it-all. If I get an answer wrong or someone asks me something and I don't know it drives me crazy until I figure it out. I also have a pretty good judge of character so the fact I didn't see it coming is what bothers me the most. Any cuts and bruises will heal. My ego is going to take much longer to heal.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #25
txman123
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I'm not a hood rat but I did grow up on the streets of Boston. I guess that's why this bothers me so much. Back in Boston this never would've happened. Maybe I thought "southern hospitality" "people are too nice here". I don't know. Everyone in Boston is an asshole lol. I guess I didn't see it coming and that's what bothers me the most. I am a self admitted know-it-all. If I get an answer wrong or someone asks me something and I don't know it drives me crazy until I figure it out. I also have a pretty good judge of character so the fact I didn't see it coming is what bothers me the most. Any cuts and bruises will heal. My ego is going to take much longer to heal.
this discussion is killing me, I'm sitting at the lake, no one will get me a beer and I'm cussing lack of internet connectivity.
good gawd, now it's dark

it's like the slow speed OJ chase years ago

JP baby, don't let this guy ruin Texas hospitality for you, hell he's probably from Brooklyn or the Bronx.

You stick with us, it'll all be OK.
Don't doubt your human nature judging, we all get fooled from time to time.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #26
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What did the police say when you reported this robbery and potential assault and battery?
What is the progress on that end?
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:07 PM   #27
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

JP baby, sorry this hapenned too you, but I'm happy you are OK. Here is my cyber kiss and a hug to you...MUAH, XOXO... A kiss on your forehead, and "everything will be all right baby". You are a strong cookie and pretty soon this will be just a memory, surpassed by many happy memories.

Luke
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #28
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The police said I shouldn't have tried to get it back but they have the license plate number and make and model of the car and they went to look for him. I haven't heard anything of it yet. It felt like forever between the time it began until he drove off. And then it felt like a year before the police arrived. He had to have made it a few miles before they arrived. I think.

And thank you Luke! XOXO
Old 06-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #29
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Wow, just saw what happened.

Keep the faith -most are really good people but a few can really make it bad for both those in real need and those who would help.

So glad you and your friend are ok!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #30
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Jillian you know I love ya girl. Call me if you need anything.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women