Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2020, 09:19 AM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Just say NO!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:38 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes they are verified, already in your personal space and want it, ask for it and if you say Ummmm no... they look at you like there is something wrong with you. You guys have no idea what we have to deal with sometimes.

Mostly awesome, but sometimes horrible!
That sounds like a fellow I know of that refers to himself as the king of reviewers, at least to the new girls in the hobby, and not only does he do that, but also threatens a bad review if they do not comply.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 10:04 AM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

how about a simple solution?

post "no BB" in your ad.. look at Listcrawler, the ladies there finally realized that terminology works.. I have seen easily 2-3 times as many ads stating "no BB", as I did 6 months ago. if a guy wants BB, he flips to the next ad, the next girl. just like he would do at a Buffet.

why do you make it hard?

by the way, you should also stop advertising "open-minded", "will please you in any way you like", and other wording that basically screams out that you are BBFS friendly.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 10:20 AM   #19
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default seriously???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
how about a simple solution?

post "no BB" in your ad.. look at Listcrawler, the ladies there finally realized that terminology works.. I have seen easily 2-3 times as many ads stating "no BB", as I did 6 months ago. if a guy wants BB, he flips to the next ad, the next girl. just like he would do at a Buffet.

why do you make it hard?

by the way, you should also stop advertising "open-minded", "will please you in any way you like", and other wording that basically screams out that you are BBFS friendly.

You don’t get it....You can post that all you want.
And just because someone is open minded doesn’t give someone the right to assume they are open to unsafe behind closed doors practices.

Seems like you just want to blame the ladies.

We are the ones dealing with this not you.
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 10:39 AM   #20
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It seems like you would make it clear in the screening process that if he expects more he will be shown the door. No exceptions. I support you 100% when you say it's frustrating for someone to arrive and not behave but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about, "Seems like you just want to blame the ladies". Actually some of the ladies, not all, are to blame.

There is no standard format. "open minded" for some ladies is code speak for all sorts of things that don't include CFS. They include activities I would not want to get involved in. LL is advertising no newbies so it is even more bizarre for this issue to arise unless she is defending less tenured providers.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:07 PM   #21
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh? I don’t have a chip on my shoulders at all. I’m just speaking up. It seems some of you have a problem with any of us “speaking up”

I say No newbies, meaning if you don’t have recent, reputable reference, I will not see you.

Just because I speak up doesn’t mean I have a chip on my shoulder. I have been around this block a long time and have every right to throw in my two cents. It’s not just for the group of you that always have something negative to say to a companion who may challenge or disagree with you.

Have a great night. No chip on my shoulder!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:12 PM   #22
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Hugs!!!!! Hugs for everybody!!!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

At least the OP is open to some BB fun, good for her
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:25 PM   #24
FunMonday
Account Disabled

LL, please don’t get so fussy. Your opinions and your stature in this community are highly respected. Some of us have been around just as long or longer than you. Yes you are correct. Some mongers try to trick fuck the ladies. This is blatantly taking advantage of her good graces and it should not be tolerated. I think we established that.

I don’t think there’s any negativity on this thread and I don’t think any of the males on this thread are trying pressure the ladies to go bare or to do anything else outside their comfort zone. I’m at a loss as to why this suddenly became a discussion about guys showing up and pressuring ladies or the hidden or not so hidden messages and the many inconsistencies among ads. I would much rather see a thread that addresses the topic responsibly and by a woman that clearly does not need to lower her standards than the run of the mill slut that does this as one of the few competitive advantages she has.

Yes hugs are in order and we should all just be getting along. Preferably at my place. Even the hot fussy ones.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #25
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Well so many of you ladies here that bcd will let the guys hit it raw I have also been with ladies that were not going to make strap up till I said something here in the DFW area at lot off ladies on eccic an oh2 very bareback friendly I think that's why at lot of you ladies here are being asked to do it because it at ton of girls that do even if they no bb in there adds they still might do it
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:48 PM   #26
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I enjoy the hobby, but I don’t want my dick to drop off, too. Last year, I saw a provider and I only wanted a BJ. She was into me and wanted to fuck. She was about to stick my dick (BB) in her, and told me she had a woman’s condom on. I told her,”fuck, NO!”, but she kept insisting. It turned me off, so I got up and left her place.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 07:36 PM   #27
FunMonday
Account Disabled

And I'm willing to bet the providers in question went out of their way to advertise "No BB" or they stated they were "open minded". Up is down, left is right. It's confusing as hell to figure all this out because we are dealing with the opposite sex here
Old 02-05-2020, 07:56 PM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
I enjoy the hobby, but I don’t want my dick to drop off, too. Last year, I saw a provider and I only wanted a BJ. She was into me and wanted to fuck. She was about to stick my dick (BB) in her, and told me she had a woman’s condom on. I told her,”fuck, NO!”, but she kept insisting. It turned me off, so I got up and left her place.
What a pig! What's her name so we can stay away from her.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 08:25 PM   #29
FunMonday
Account Disabled

See what we have to put with? Some of these women just do not respect our bodies or our feelings. I feel violated just reading this
Old 02-05-2020, 11:55 PM   #30
TC75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Hey 6x! You're hot!
TC75 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women