Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #16
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I remember an ex of mine of German decent who was totally au naturel and thought it was the strangest thing that I used to keep my kibbles and bits trimmed, so I trimmed it less. BTW her bush was a tangled mess. Another, more recent ex, preferred the hairless look, and I gladly complied. She made it more than worth my while. My point is, the preference of women often dictates our grooming habits, whether in hygiene or attire. Trimming may be a more "new school" approach to grooming, but no more or less masculine than dressing up before a date in a style that's appropriate for the time and place, and pleasing to your date. Some women prefer a hairy man, just as some women prefer a guy with a belly. Most women I've talked to in the past 10 years don't mind some hair, but definitely don't like pulling pubic hairs out of their mouth. But I digress. Would John Wayne shave his balls? Of course not. He would have wanton, willing women do that for him.
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
xfin
Gaining Momentum

http://www.celebrityrants.com/premium/celeb_wayne.html

When you drink as much as we do, there's no time to shave your balls! I'd shave my back if I could reach it.
xfin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women