Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2017, 07:56 AM   #16
412jay
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

A lot of providers offer outfit requests. We just have to ask.

I always thought it was standard protocol for both of us to strip almost immediately when meeting for the first time, to dismiss LE concerns.

It would be nice to smack around a nice ass in yoga pants or tight jeans.
412jay is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #17
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The guy who invented yoga pants should be knighted. I absolutely love no matter where you look, the chicks are in them. At work in the mall, at play, etc...
ron32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
This seems pretty bizarre to me.
It does doesn't it? I personally dress to please the visual senses of not only my guest but myself, It's a bit erotic to get all dressed and ready for a gentleman to come calling.
Even if the clothes are coming off within 5 minutes.

I did go on an outcall once wearing a long duster jacket, stockings and stilettos,
Nothing else.... it was a request.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:29 AM   #19
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't even go to the grocery store without perfect makeup and nails. I've never seen anyone in 8yrs without fishnet or nylon thigh highs and a nightie. My nails are done every 10-12 days and my hair is done every 14-20 days. 90% of my makeup is from sephora and 90% of my nighties are from torrid. Each pair of fishnets is $15-20. I only wear yoga pants or have my hair up checking in/out of my hotel, getting ice, breakfast... I don't like to draw attention like that OR when requested which is like once a month.
My one and only ncns which was like 5yrs ago wasn't my fault and he understood and was okay when I got ahold of him.
I refuse to be lumped in with frumpy unprofessional one step up from street meat hookers. The only thing keeping the girls that are getting used as examples off of the corners are their cell phones and enablers.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:07 AM   #20
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I refuse to be lumped in with frumpy unprofessional one step up from street meat hookers. The only thing keeping the girls that are getting used as examples off of the corners are their cell phones and enablers.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:37 PM   #21
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 252163
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm too fucking vain to be messy like that.
i wear dresses, skirts, and heels multiple times a week.
i don't provide often, but when i do I'm on my a game.
if I'm going to be working the day before i get mani, pedi, and i deep condition my hair.
i couldn't imagine sex without wearing lingerie.
*ShannahS* is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:14 PM   #22
eclipse21
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I have seen a few that were dressed nice but not to many . It would be a real treat to see someone in lingerie a garter and stockings. And even when I have ask either they say they forgot or something once into the session. Though I haven't jumped past the 250 amount though
eclipse21 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:54 AM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse21 View Post
Just wonder does it irritate anyone else that these girls or woman put all these pics in there ads looking one way and dressed nicely. Then when you go to see them there in sweats and t-shirt looking like they just woke up. Just didn't seem to be that way years ago
Makes no sense to put out an image you can't keep up.
Especially if you care how your business continues in the long term.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:11 AM   #24
Heatherlicous
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60242
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please dont lump me into that category either, Ive only ever answered my door in lingerie, or a requested outfit, such as yoga pants, a towel, short skirt...
Heatherlicous is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:36 AM   #25
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherlicous View Post
Please dont lump me into that category either, Ive only ever answered my door in lingerie, or a requested outfit, such as yoga pants, a towel, short skirt...
Anddd

You are completely straightforward they can see your CURRENT pictures, know what you look like and all your info with just a couple clicks.

They keep referring to those "needy" one step off the curb hoodrats who think because they can have sex that they're a courtesan.....

Those needy ladies forget how visual men can be,
they never bothered to discover how preparing yourself to be with a man you've never met and to fulfill his desires can be quite erotic and a turn on in itself,
thus allowing those of us who do know what this is truly about to enjoy what we do and who we're with instead of counting holes in the ceiling while they finish.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #26
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Anddd
They keep referring to those "needy" one step off the curb hoodrats who think because they can have sex that they're a courtesan.....
Some of them are so clueless its hard to believe. I responded to a BP ad once and when I asked for pictures, the response was "Why is it always about looks?" lol.

I wasnt even sure what to say to that
sjomonty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women